L'Oreal Paris Brow Stylist® Kabuki Blender Crayon 313 Brunette 0.05 oz. Carded Pack

L’Oreal Paris presents Brow Stylist® Kabuki Blender. Soft and creamy crayon glides on smoothly and easily for quick, even application. Kabuki brush blends for fuller looking brows with a soft, natural finish. Use lightly for a natural look or build intensity for a statement making brow look. To sharpen point, twist up crayon so there is 1/4” exposed, then use wide opening sharpener to carve a point (just about 1 full turn). To clean brush, use warm water and dry thoroughly. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Lycaness ..
I actually received this free to try with another site. I really liked the consistency of the product, it really fills in my brows well, and the brush on the end really blends everything together leaving a more natural look. BUT, my biggest issue with this is the fact that it is far too chunky to actually shape your brows in any way, especially once it gets worn down a bit. I actually opted to using another brush and putting it on that way. The color is really nice, and it is overall a great product, but that one flaw kinda ruins the whole thing. Keep in mind if you do use it, use a very light hand, a little goes a long way.
Gabriela A.
girls, I have been trying this product for more than a week to give you
my most sincere opinion, do you want to know how I was? Here I tell you!

we will talk about the crayon, which I consider to be one of the most
important points, the first thing I want to point out is that it is too
thick, I consider that it is not functional to define the lower part of
the eyebrows, if you want to buy this Product take into consideration that it will only serve to fill them and not to define the contour of the eyebrows. Secondly I want to tell you that the brush has seemed wonderful, its
bristles are soft but are firm enough to offer a good blur, I find a
great accessory and it is extremely useful that this added in the back
of the crayon. Thirdly I want to tell you about color, I have to try the tone
"brunette" and I must tell you that it is a lovely caramel brown,
perfect to give a very nice color touch to your eyebrows, I recommend
it! In
fourth and last place I want to point out that the presentation of the
product is very glamorous, another aspect that I have loved is the fact
that the crayon is retractable (This has seemed very useful to me), in
general I am going to give this product 3 Stars
motivated mainly to that I can not ignore the fact of the thickness of
the crayon, I hope you serve my opinion girls, a kiss!
Maria M.
I did not like this kabuki blender. Made my eyebrows look dirty. My eyebrows are thin so I’m thinking they made this for fuller brows. It’s hard to apply. Bought it from my local drugstore, won’t be buying another one
Leslie V.
North Bend, OR
Love this product looks so good on my eyebrows and love the blending brush that goes with it helps make it look natural like I'm not caked in eyebrow pencil
Mallory H.
Whiteland, IN
Pencil is too bulky to create "fine" hairs. It's also hard to create a natural look. I have thicker brows and its still too thick of a pencil for me.
Emily H.
Fort Worth, TX
At first glance the L'Oreal Brow Stylist Kabuki Blender pencil looks like a great product. The brown pencil glides on very smooth and is incredibly easy to blend using the very soft Kabuki brush at the opposite end of the stick. The color is nice and looks very natural, however, the stick is far too large to shape and define the brows. I feel this product is perfect for someone with thick, bold brows that just need to be filled in. This product did last all day if I didn’t touch my brows. I would only recommend this to my bold browed friends.
Gunjan G.
I bought it a week back and it is good to use. I wished if the colour was a little darker as I have dark brows. I've used it serve times and it was satisfying. Yes it is definitely long lasting and super easy to use. I will definitely buy it again as I've started loving the product. Thankyou.
Cayla H.
This is a convenient product! I like the brush because it helps comb my brows and make them look neater. I didn't like the crayon too much. The color I got didn't match very well and the tip is so thick it was hard to be precise. I wouldn't recommend this product to a friend or buy it again.
Dayana R.
Hialeah, FL
This is for the type of people that have full and bushy brows, if you have to draw on a brow this will not work for you because it is a very thick brow product and it is not precise to draw on. Not for me
Janet G.
This is great! I usually use it when I'm in a hurry but it doesn't give you a precise application because of the crayon itself. It last throughout the day! This is perfect for people who doesn't have much time to do their makeup!
Christie C.
Lubbock, TX
Does this go on matte & stay in place?