BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

L’Oreal Paris presents Brow Stylist® Kabuki Blender. Soft and creamy crayon glides on smoothly and easily for quick, even application. Kabuki brush blends for fuller looking brows with a soft, natural finish. Use lightly for a natural look or build intensity for a statement making brow look. To sharpen point, twist up crayon so there is 1/4” exposed, then use wide opening sharpener to carve a point (just about 1 full turn). To clean brush, use warm water and dry thoroughly. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Lexi l.
Philadelphia, PA
Brow Stylist Kabuki Blender brow makeup from L’Oréal Paris is one of my new favorite products. I have loved using it for special occasions and every day life. The color is perfect and blends so easily. I love the way my eyebrows look and how easily they can look perfect. Maintaining perfect eyebrows the natural way is not always possible, but this makeup lets me feel perfect any day I want. I would recommend it to anyone to try!
Gunjan G.
Mumbai
I bought it a week back and it is good to use. I wished if the colour was a little darker as I have dark brows. I've used it serve times and it was satisfying. Yes it is definitely long lasting and super easy to use. I will definitely buy it again as I've started loving the product. Thankyou.
Shawny S.
Winooski, VT
I recently tried the L'Oréal Kabuki Brow Crayon in Brunette. I have thick eyebrows to begin with so this crayon was a little heavy for my liking. The kabuki brush included with the product was surprisingly good quality. It was also lighter than other brow products I have used. I probably won't use this color again because of that. If I did use it again it would have to be the darker color. L'Oreal Paris Brow Stylist® Kabuki Blender Crayon 313 Brunette 0.05 oz. Carded Pack
Marguerite C.
I recently tried the #loreal #browstylistkabukiblender . I thought it was just okay. You can't shape your eyebrows with this product because the tip is too big. I think it is best for people who have naturally thick eyebrows but want a more filled in look. If you're more like me and your eyebrows are fairly thin, this is not the product for you.
Lexi P.
Michigan City, IN
I got this product complimentary of another site and I didn't do my brows at all before I received it but I really liked it. I was new to the brow game so I didn't know much. It this product made it very easy and simple to do. The color matches my shade pretty well and the blender helps make it look natural and not to dark or shaded.
Amanda F.
Yelm, WA
OK I really wanted to love this product the crayon is very creamy, color is great and the blender is nice and dense. However it is very hard to get precise brows with the thick crayon and the formula does not stay 24 hours like the package claims. It would be a great eyebrow pencil for on-the-go but not my favorite product.
Felanka C.
Naples
This eyebrow product is good it helps me make my eyebrows nice and dark and it does not smear. It was also very affordable with good quality. it really made my eyebrows stand out. I like that it make it easy to make a nice curve on my eyebrows so i can look my best. i really like this
Ashley F.
Bangor, PA
This product is not the best for defining the brows, the crayon like point is way too thick to be precise. The product itself is fine but you would have to have thick brows to begin with in order to make it work for you. Thin brow people would not enjoy this product nearly as much.
Amanda L.
Hanover, PA
This isn't my all time favorite but I have really used this product a lot. There are all colors that suit yours and it's only 13$ at the drug store or a beauty store. It really gives a bold look and if that's what you want then this product is just for you!
Janet G.
This is great! I usually use it when I'm in a hurry but it doesn't give you a precise application because of the crayon itself. It last throughout the day! This is perfect for people who doesn't have much time to do their makeup!
Christie C.
Lubbock, TX
Does this go on matte & stay in place?