Add a Photo

By L'ORÉAL PARIS
L’Oreal Paris presents Brow Stylist® Kabuki Blender. Soft and creamy crayon glides on smoothly and easily for quick, even application. Kabuki brush blends for fuller looking brows with a soft, natural finish. Use lightly for a natural look or build intensity for a statement making brow look. To sharpen point, twist up crayon so there is 1/4” exposed, then use wide opening sharpener to carve a point (just about 1 full turn). To clean brush, use warm water and dry thoroughly.
Photos (10)
Leslie h.
Leslie h.
North Bend, OR
April 19, 2017, 6:50 p.m.
Review for: Brunette
Love this product looks so good on my eyebrows and love the blending brush that goes with it helps make it look natural like I'm not caked in eyebrow pencil
Gabriela A.
Gabriela A.
April 5, 2017, 5:05 p.m.
Hi
girls, I have been trying this product for more than a week to give you
my most sincere opinion, do you want to know how I was? Here I tell you!

we will talk about the crayon, which I consider to be one of the most
important points, the first thing I want to point out is that it is too
thick, I consider that it is not functional to define the lower part of
the eyebrows, if you want to buy this Product take into consideration that it will only serve to fill them and not to define the contour of the eyebrows. Secondly I want to tell you that the brush has seemed wonderful, its
bristles are soft but are firm enough to offer a good blur, I find a
great accessory and it is extremely useful that this added in the back
of the crayon. Thirdly I want to tell you about color, I have to try the tone
"brunette" and I must tell you that it is a lovely caramel brown,
perfect to give a very nice color touch to your eyebrows, I recommend
it! In
fourth and last place I want to point out that the presentation of the
product is very glamorous, another aspect that I have loved is the fact
that the crayon is retractable (This has seemed very useful to me), in
general I am going to give this product 3 Stars
motivated mainly to that I can not ignore the fact of the thickness of
the crayon, I hope you serve my opinion girls, a kiss!
Starlah E.
Starlah E.
HARRISBURG, PA
March 30, 2017, 12:01 p.m.
Review for: Brunette
It was pretty simple and easy to use and the pigment was very nice, and the crayon is creamy. I didn't really like how thick the tip of the crayon was. Usually, I use thinner tipped brushes to outline my brows. I had a bit of a hard time controlling where all of the pigment went. It's hard to get precise lines with it. The brush was nice and dense but I noticed when I tried it on my hand that some places were darker than others. But it was also really dark. I would expect this to be the DARK brunette. I'm not sure how much I'm actually going to use it just because I like more natural looking brows.
Katt C.
Katt C.
April 4, 2017, 11:16 p.m.
Review for: Brunette
I received this product for free thanks to BzzAgent, and I though it was a good product over all, the pigment was great. It matched my brows well and is really creamy. Blends out very well, but I learned quickly to start with less and build your way up if you need more.! It's so creamy that it really spreads out and blends, so you'll find yourself with way too much product if you just jump right in with a ton immediately. I'm super new to doing my brows, personally, and I found the crayon itself to be really thick. Which makes it difficult to get a crisp clean line in my opinion. Then you have an equally as large brush, which can easily make the whole thing a mess. It took some cleaning up and trial and error, but I think it's still overall a decent product, and a good product for newbies like myself.!
Sara C.
Sara C.
Huber Heights, OH
March 30, 2017, 4:03 p.m.
Review for: Brunette
Pros:
- This shade "Brunette" was a perfect match for my brows. Not too dark or too red.
-The actual brow crayon is super creamy and blends out with almost no effort at all.

Cons:
-This product is just too big to get super precise, in my opinion. The crayon is pretty large so you get super thick lines and then still need to blend it out with an equally large brush. Not precise and a bit messy.

3/5
Kennedy P.
Kennedy P.
Plano, TX
April 16, 2017, 10:33 a.m.
I got the blonde color free of charge from Bzzagent & L'Oreal for
testing purposes and I do not like it at all. I will not be using this
product and I would never recommend it.

Pros
•quick and easy to apply

Cons
• blonde is a terrible shade
• chunky and harsh
• kabuki brush gimmick
• expensive
Blaise W.
Blaise W.
April 20, 2017, 10:50 p.m.
Review for: Brunette
I found this chubby crayon really difficult to use on my brows. Aside from the crayon being the complete opposite size of what it should be (the skinnier the pencil, the more natural the results), the formulation​ is too waxy, the Kabuki brush did not blend the product but rather smudged the product around in places I didn't want it. Lastly, the brunette shade is way darker than my natural brunette eyebrows. All-in-all I would say this product was a total failure for me.
Lexi l.
Lexi l.
Harrisburg, PA
April 19, 2017, 9:46 p.m.
Review for: Brunette
Brow Stylist Kabuki Blender brow makeup from L’Oréal Paris is one of my new favorite products. I have loved using it for special occasions and every day life. The color is perfect and blends so easily. I love the way my eyebrows look and how easily they can look perfect. Maintaining perfect eyebrows the natural way is not always possible, but this makeup lets me feel perfect any day I want. I would recommend it to anyone to try!
Shawny S.
Shawny S.
Winooski, VT
April 4, 2017, 1:28 p.m.
Review for: Brunette
I recently tried the L'Oréal Kabuki Brow Crayon in Brunette. I have thick eyebrows to begin with so this crayon was a little heavy for my liking. The kabuki brush included with the product was surprisingly good quality. It was also lighter than other brow products I have used. I probably won't use this color again because of that. If I did use it again it would have to be the darker color. L'Oreal Paris Brow Stylist® Kabuki Blender Crayon 313 Brunette 0.05 oz. Carded Pack
Marguerite C.
Marguerite C.
April 3, 2017, 11:44 a.m.
Review for: Brunette
I recently tried the #loreal #browstylistkabukiblender . I thought it was just okay. You can't shape your eyebrows with this product because the tip is too big. I think it is best for people who have naturally thick eyebrows but want a more filled in look. If you're more like me and your eyebrows are fairly thin, this is not the product for you.
Christie C.
Christie C.
Lubbock, TX
Does this go on matte & stay in place?