BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Soft creamy crayon. Kabuki brush blender. Soft and full brows.

L’Oréal Paris presents Brow Stylist® Kabuki Blender brow makeup. Soft and creamy crayon glides on smoothly and easily for quick, even application. Kabuki brush blends for full looking brows with a soft, natural finish. Use lightly for a natural look or build intensity for a statement making brow look. To sharpen point, twist up crayon so there is 1/4” exposed, then use wide opening sharpener to carve a point (just about 1 full turn). To clean brush, use warm water and dry thoroughly.

• Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate

• CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide
  • CI 77510 / Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide

Gabriela A.
Hi
girls, I have been trying this product for more than a week to give you
my most sincere opinion, do you want to know how I was? Here I tell you!

we will talk about the crayon, which I consider to be one of the most
important points, the first thing I want to point out is that it is too
thick, I consider that it is not functional to define the lower part of
the eyebrows, if you want to buy this Product take into consideration that it will only serve to fill them and not to define the contour of the eyebrows. Secondly I want to tell you that the brush has seemed wonderful, its
bristles are soft but are firm enough to offer a good blur, I find a
great accessory and it is extremely useful that this added in the back
of the crayon. Thirdly I want to tell you about color, I have to try the tone
"brunette" and I must tell you that it is a lovely caramel brown,
perfect to give a very nice color touch to your eyebrows, I recommend
it! In
fourth and last place I want to point out that the presentation of the
product is very glamorous, another aspect that I have loved is the fact
that the crayon is retractable (This has seemed very useful to me), in
general I am going to give this product 3 Stars
motivated mainly to that I can not ignore the fact of the thickness of
the crayon, I hope you serve my opinion girls, a kiss!
Alyx D.
Tinley Park, IL
The idea of having a blender on the back of a brow product is a great idea but there were several issues here. 1) I have light brown hair that's ashy and cool toned. True brown pencils are always too red and orange so blonde is my go-to. For true light blondes, this color is far too dark. 2) The crayon is a bit thick. Even with relatively full eyebrows, I had to be careful when applying this. It was easy to overdraw accidentally. The formula is creamy and was fairly easy to remove with a q-tip or the blender. 3) Once I applied the product on my brow hairs, it was really difficult to blend it with the kabuki end. To get a more natural look, I used my fingers, cotton swabs, and a spoolie. Rough blending helped me achieve a natural but fuller look. The formula could use improvements to make it more blend-able and creamy. 4) After two uses, the crayon tip became dull and I don't have a suitable sized sharpener. The product should come with a sharpening tip or L'Oreal should make a separate product. Overall, I did like the performance. I wore it all day without fading or it rubbing off accidentally. For people with normal skin, I'd imagine this could even survive the gym or heavy exercise. So for this reason, I'm definitely going to keep using the crayon. I'll pass on the blender for now and use a lighter hand when applying and clean it up with a spoolie. I included a before and after blending with no other makeup than this product. The color is very close to my natural light brown hair.
Caitlin G.
Fort Hood, TX
It's... Okay. It applies heavily if you aren't careful, it's very easy to mess up. It also runs outvery quickly when you do apply it lightly.. I do like the color and I really like the Kabuki brush.. so 2 stars instead of 1 for that.
Lycaness ..
I actually received this free to try with another site. I really liked the consistency of the product, it really fills in my brows well, and the brush on the end really blends everything together leaving a more natural look. BUT, my biggest issue with this is the fact that it is far too chunky to actually shape your brows in any way, especially once it gets worn down a bit. I actually opted to using another brush and putting it on that way. The color is really nice, and it is overall a great product, but that one flaw kinda ruins the whole thing. Keep in mind if you do use it, use a very light hand, a little goes a long way.
Starlah E.
Harrisburg, PA
It was pretty simple and easy to use and the pigment was very nice, and the crayon is creamy. I didn't really like how thick the tip of the crayon was. Usually, I use thinner tipped brushes to outline my brows. I had a bit of a hard time controlling where all of the pigment went. It's hard to get precise lines with it. The brush was nice and dense but I noticed when I tried it on my hand that some places were darker than others. But it was also really dark. I would expect this to be the DARK brunette. I'm not sure how much I'm actually going to use it just because I like more natural looking brows.
Katt C.
I received this product for free thanks to BzzAgent, and I though it was a good product over all, the pigment was great. It matched my brows well and is really creamy. Blends out very well, but I learned quickly to start with less and build your way up if you need more.! It's so creamy that it really spreads out and blends, so you'll find yourself with way too much product if you just jump right in with a ton immediately. I'm super new to doing my brows, personally, and I found the crayon itself to be really thick. Which makes it difficult to get a crisp clean line in my opinion. Then you have an equally as large brush, which can easily make the whole thing a mess. It took some cleaning up and trial and error, but I think it's still overall a decent product, and a good product for newbies like myself.!
Kristen R.
Olney, MD
Unfortunately, the brow stylist did not meet my expectations. The brow stylist crayon has a smooth but thick, rounded tip, and a brush at the end for blending and softening the brow color.
When applying the brow crayon, I first noticed that it fills the brows very quickly and heavily. Because the tip is so thick, it is hard to target certain areas of the brow where you may be trying to fill in hair gaps, and the crayon glides too far over the natural brow line. In turn, it becomes very frustrating filling in imperfect brows and leaves dark and bold brows. For some, this may be a plus, but for others seeking a more natural look, not the best product.
I also noticed that the color looks very patchy on the brow, and not solid probably because of the texture of the crayon. The blender brush at the opposite end of the brow stylist is very helpful as it really does blend and soften the color. However, the blender cannot solely fix an overly filled brow. If I could make a few changes to the product, I would prefer a much thinner or more pointy crayon tip in order for individuals using the product to be able to create any look they desire.
I also wish the texture of the crayon was different. As a long time brow filler, I was so disappointed with this product and wouldn't recommend it to others looking for a great brow filler. L'Oréal Paris Brow Stylist® Kabuki Blender
Tiffany F.
Hamilton, OH
As someone who has never really used or even tried a brow product, despite needing one, I have to say that this Brow Stylist Kabuki Blender (Blonde) is easy enough for me to use. That is saying something, for sure. I am quite pleased with this product. While the Blonde doesn't match my brows perfectly, I think the Brunette would have been too dark and bold. I like that the Blonde is subtle and fills in where my brows need it without overpowering my natural brows. I have no complaints about the overall product. The crayon goes on smoothly (just don't press hard) and evenly. The kabuki blender works wonders. When I brushed it gently across my brow, it blended the crayon pigment perfectly to look so natural. It doesn't even look like I had put anything on - it just looks like my brows happen to be perfect! I love this product. It's going to make my brows always look perfectly natural while only taking a minute or so to do. So easy and so pretty! ***I received this product complimentary of BzzAgent for testing and review purposes. My opinion is my own.
Theresa T.
San Jose, CA
Product sent by BzzAgent, in exchange for my review -- By looks alone, I would not think this was an eyebrow pencil. It looks more like an eyeshadow stick based on how big the pencil and blending brush are. My brows aren't very thick, so the size of the pencil was a bit daunting. When applying this to my brows, I noticed that the formula is not as waxy as I'd like. The color glides on a little too strongly so I have to be extra careful with application. When you combine that with the size of the pencil, it's a bit challenging.  I can't be as precise as I'd like to be with this product, which is important to me when filling in my brows. The kabuki brush did help in blending out the color, but I still think a spoolie would work best. However, I have a feeling that this product would work best as an eyeshadow base. After testing out this product, I do not plan to  purchase it on my own.
Emily H.
Fort Worth, TX
At first glance the L'Oreal Brow Stylist Kabuki Blender pencil looks like a great product. The brown pencil glides on very smooth and is incredibly easy to blend using the very soft Kabuki brush at the opposite end of the stick. The color is nice and looks very natural, however, the stick is far too large to shape and define the brows. I feel this product is perfect for someone with thick, bold brows that just need to be filled in. This product did last all day if I didn’t touch my brows. I would only recommend this to my bold browed friends.
Anastacia C.
What shades does this come in
Amanda H.
Has anyone tried this?
Christie C.
Lubbock, TX
Does this go on matte & stay in place?
Nancy fancy S.
Isn't that to big to be have a great brow?