BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #52 in Blenders

Soft creamy crayon. Kabuki brush blender. Soft and full brows.

L’Oréal Paris presents Brow Stylist® Kabuki Blender brow makeup. Soft and creamy crayon glides on smoothly and easily for quick, even application. Kabuki brush blends for full looking brows with a soft, natural finish. Use lightly for a natural look or build intensity for a statement making brow look. To sharpen point, twist up crayon so there is 1/4” exposed, then use wide opening sharpener to carve a point (just about 1 full turn). To clean brush, use warm water and dry thoroughly.

• Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate

Buy on ULTA
Alyx D.
Alyx D.
Tinley Park, IL
The idea of having a blender on the back of a brow product is a great idea but there were several issues here. 1) I have light brown hair that's ashy and cool toned. True brown pencils are always too red and orange so blonde is my go-to. For true light blondes, this color is far too dark. 2) The crayon is a bit thick. Even with relatively full eyebrows, I had to be careful when applying this. It was easy to overdraw accidentally. The formula is creamy and was fairly easy to remove with a q-tip or the blender. 3) Once I applied the product on my brow hairs, it was really difficult to blend it with the kabuki end. To get a more natural look, I used my fingers, cotton swabs, and a spoolie. Rough blending helped me achieve a natural but fuller look. The formula could use improvements to make it more blend-able and creamy. 4) After two uses, the crayon tip became dull and I don't have a suitable sized sharpener. The product should come with a sharpening tip or L'Oreal should make a separate product. Overall, I did like the performance. I wore it all day without fading or it rubbing off accidentally. For people with normal skin, I'd imagine this could even survive the gym or heavy exercise. So for this reason, I'm definitely going to keep using the crayon. I'll pass on the blender for now and use a lighter hand when applying and clean it up with a spoolie. I included a before and after blending with no other makeup than this product. The color is very close to my natural light brown hair.
Tiffany F.
Tiffany F.
Hamilton, OH
As someone who has never really used or even tried a brow product, despite needing one, I have to say that this Brow Stylist Kabuki Blender (Blonde) is easy enough for me to use. That is saying something, for sure. I am quite pleased with this product. While the Blonde doesn't match my brows perfectly, I think the Brunette would have been too dark and bold. I like that the Blonde is subtle and fills in where my brows need it without overpowering my natural brows. I have no complaints about the overall product. The crayon goes on smoothly (just don't press hard) and evenly. The kabuki blender works wonders. When I brushed it gently across my brow, it blended the crayon pigment perfectly to look so natural. It doesn't even look like I had put anything on - it just looks like my brows happen to be perfect! I love this product. It's going to make my brows always look perfectly natural while only taking a minute or so to do. So easy and so pretty! ***I received this product complimentary of BzzAgent for testing and review purposes. My opinion is my own.
Janet C.
Janet C.
Keene, TX
This look and applies more for an eyeliner kajal like a similar product L'Oréal has. I will probably won't use it as much or purchase. They did not think this product through. Thick brows are in and the pencil is thick but it does not apply well. It also does not last long and smears so easily.

I got this free in exchange for my honest review from Bzz Agent.
Mayra R.
Mayra R.
Got this for complementary for reviewing purposes from bzzagent, and I'm so glad I did. I chose the blonde because it was the only choice left which was kind of a bummer since I have dark brown eyebrows. I tried it out and it was actually a good shade for me because it made my brows look natural rather than dark and thick. I really liked this product except for the fact that it's too thick. I wish it were a bit thinner. Otherwise it's great, very pigmented, and long lasting. The kabuki brush is perfect for blending it out.
Trang D.
Trang D.
e description of an eyebrow pencil and brush would suggest that a substance is provided to be used with brush to fill in and/or darken brow, but this not the case. One end is a completely useless brush that I wish it could be easier for me to use if it was an angle brow brush. And the other has an inferior brown pencil which is a thick, very thick crayon creates a mess of a brow line. I got the color Brunette. It was way too dark for my brown color. So I had to use my lightest hand when applied.
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
If you like thick brows, this is your product. The crayon is pigmented and thick. The other end has a soft and versatile brush. This product says its water proof but it is not. And smudges easily. Again if thin brows are you then don't get this product.
Yvette L.
Yvette L.
Little rock
Not only does this pencil bring out the colors in my eye brows, but it also works as a gel that helps keep my brows in place. I have used other products that don't really keep my eyebrows in place and this one does. I would buy it again.
Me encanta es un maravilloso producto pigmento bien deliza muy suave el color es perfecto lo amo lo conseguí gratis en una página y estoy dispuesta a comprarlo
Devan W.
Devan W.
I absolutely love this product! It worked really well on my brows! Its hard to find a product that looks natural!
Sedalia, MO
I received this free for my honest opinion. I thought the blonde was going to be too light for me but Im surprised on how natural it make my brows look. The pencil is very thick so I wouldn't recommend if you have thin eyebrows. The kabuki blender is actuall my favorite part. It blends the product out beautifully. I have thick brows so I this product worked well for me.
Sedalia, MO