BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

L’Oreal Paris presents Brow Stylist Frame & Set ™, our 1st cream pomade with makeup designer brush and blending spoolie. Lightweight formula easily glides onto skin and brow hairs to frame and set your brow look. Makeup designer brush draws in individual hairs, precisely shapes arches, and fills in eyebrows for a naturally defined and styled look that stays put up to 24 hours. Tip: After dipping the makeup designer brush into the pomade, lightly dab to remove excess product for more precise application. see more...

L'Oreal Paris Brow Stylist® Frame & Set Cream Pomade 215 Deep Brunette 0.08 oz. Carded Pack
Buy on ULTA
Barbara B.
Barbara B.
La mesa, CA
This is my fav product for brows! I get excited to do my brows now because it is so easy to apply with the brush it comes with and spooly! I am a first time user and so surprised about how much I love it! It only comes in 3 shades and I have a darker brown hair so I use the darker and I am so glad I did I love the color! But that could be the only problem for someone is finding their shade
Reina L.
Reina L.
Elmhurst, NY
I really like this brow pomade. It comes with a brush. The color is perfect is not too dark. It also stay in place. I put it on and it was feeling like almost 100 degrees it was really hot and I spend all day outside and I was sweating and my brows were perfect even at the end of the day. Is also lightweight or doesn't feel heavy on your skin
Liz C.
Liz C.
Biddeford, ME
This is an excellent product! I am just learning how to do my brows, and started practicing with different types of eyebrow products. This is definitely one of the best products to start out with! Its cheap and comes with an eyebrow brush that works really well! I highly recommend!
Mariah G.
Mariah G.
Hanford , CA
I love this one besides the Milani brand.. i think this one works just as best, I just don't like how thin the brow brush thing feels, it feels really thin I like mine to feel thick and I feel that it works more better.. it was a reasonable price.. I'd deff buy it again
Alexis R.
Alexis R.
Knoxville, TN
Literally my favorite drugstore brow product of all time. I have tried all sorts of products and this one is by far the best! And for the low price, you really can’t go wrong!
Tania R.
Tania R.
Downey, CA
First time getting this and I'm already in love with it. It's so easy to apple the eyebrow brush is good , steady not weak and the eyebrows came out looking great.
Alexa P.
Alexa P.
I've used many different brow products over time, ranging from gels, pomades and pencils. This is definitely one of my favorite products. Super easy to apply (and it doesn't require much product!), and lasts long throughout the day. And as an added bonus, the double sided spoolie and angled brush are actually handy to use. The angled brush is thin and precise for application. I definitely recommend this product for anyone starting to use brow products or someone that wants a great drugstore alternative.
brenda v.
brenda v.
Not the biggest fan of this. first off i wish they would create a wider variety of colours because they don't have many options. The price is very good it is a drugstore product. But also when applied it doesn't blend well with the eyebrow and comes off very easily.
Robyn C.
Robyn C.
North York, ON
This product is a great pomade at a great price! The range of shades is very good, so it won't be difficult to find a shade for your brows. It lasts me a long time, and even comes with an angled brush and a spoolie to apply the pomade. I'm able to fill my brows effortlessly with this pomade.
Destiny R.
Destiny R.
I love this pomade! It's the perfect shade and consistency. I use it everyday. I do find that it is a bit dry after awhile. It was not cheap for drugstore makeup but I'd buy it again.