Add a Photo
L'Oreal Paris Brow Stylist® Frame & Set Cream Pomade 215 Deep Brunette 0.08 oz. Carded Pack

By L'ORÉAL
L’Oreal Paris presents Brow Stylist Frame & Set ™, our 1st cream pomade with makeup designer brush and blending spoolie. Lightweight formula easily glides onto skin and brow hairs to frame and set your brow look. Makeup designer brush draws in individual hairs, precisely shapes arches, and fills in eyebrows for a naturally defined and styled look that stays put up to 24 hours. Tip: After dipping the makeup designer brush into the pomade, lightly dab to remove excess product for more precise application.
Photos (4)
Barbara B.
Barbara B.
La mesa

This is my fav product for brows! I get excited to do my brows now because it is so easy to apply with the brush it comes with and spooly! I am a first time user and so surprised about how much I love it! It only comes in 3 shades and I have a darker brown hair so I use the darker and I am so glad I did I love the color! But that could be the only problem for someone is finding their shade
Liz C.
Liz C.
Biddeford, ME

This is an excellent product! I am just learning how to do my brows, and started practicing with different types of eyebrow products. This is definitely one of the best products to start out with! Its cheap and comes with an eyebrow brush that works really well! I highly recommend!
Alexa P.
Alexa P.

I've used many different brow products over time, ranging from gels, pomades and pencils. This is definitely one of my favorite products. Super easy to apply (and it doesn't require much product!), and lasts long throughout the day. And as an added bonus, the double sided spoolie and angled brush are actually handy to use. The angled brush is thin and precise for application. I definitely recommend this product for anyone starting to use brow products or someone that wants a great drugstore alternative.

Join Now