BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #68 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Up to 24HR waterproof pomade. Makeup designer angled brush. Styled brows.

L’Oréal Paris presents Brow Stylist Frame & Set ™, our 1st cream brow pomade with makeup designer brush and blending spoolie. Lightweight brow makeup formula easily glides onto skin and brow hairs to frame and set your brow look. Makeup designer brush draws in individual hairs, precisely shapes arches, and fills in eyebrows for a naturally defined and styled look that stays put up to 24 hours.

Tip: After dipping the makeup designer brush into the pomade, lightly dab to remove excess product for more precise application.

• Cyclopentasiloxane

• Does this smudge due to summertime sweat at all?4 Answers
  • How is this product? Pros & cons please! I'm looking ...2 Answers
  • How is this for light/fair coloured brows?1 Answers
L'Oréal Paris Brow Stylist® Frame and Set
  • "I buy it for like 14$ and it's a DUPE for ABH !! really good brush high quality and the pomade gel is amazing, the apply is easy and stay for really long." in 36 reviews
  • "I was a bit weary of this product, but I must say I'm in love!!! I'm a red head with blue eyes and very pale, it's always hard for me to find a brow product that can give me brows without looking crazy. Great price! Very easy to use. LONG LASTING. You definitely have to wash your face to get them off! I would almost say it's a dupe for ABH's brow pomade, really! Give it a shot!" in 6 reviews
  • "I already have thick brows so I never thought I needed to enhance them. But these make my brows LOOK SO GOOD. I can give them such great shape using this product. Will be purchasing again. The brush and spoolie that come with it are great as well." in 5 reviews
  • "at 1st when you apply i really loved it. but halfway to my day when i checked my makeup i was sad to see my brows half gone. i read so many nice reviews i wonder why mine turned out dry mid way my day, how come it didnt last on me. so i tried using it again but this time i make sure i put enough, but stil i got the same result. even after applying brow mascara.
    " in 4 reviews
Dalia Vanessa M.
By far one of my most favorite brow products at the moment.

I found it to be very affordable, the formula is good, and it doesn’t smudge as other products I’ve tried in the past.

I would have to say that after a while for some reason, it dries up, and the creaminess isn’t there anymore. I don’t want to have to throw it away, because it still works, and there’s a lot of product left. It just gets a bit hard to pick up with my brush due to it turning dry.

So if anyone knows how to fix this please let me know.

I do however recommend if you’re in the market for a good eyebrow product that’s easy to work with.
Iris G.
Los Angeles, CA
I have true this product in the shade 215/ deep brunette . I was really impressed by the quality and quantity of this pomade, the consistency is kind of creamy, very pigmented and easy to work with . Not bad for a drugstore find , I would compare this to a lot of high end brow pomaded I have used . I recommend this to anyone who is looking for a new brow product or for anyone looking for a really good brow pomade .
Erica S.
Newnan, GA
L’Oréal brow stylist was my first brow pomade type of purchase. It was incredibly difficult for me to get the hang of doing my brows. I hated the fake look or drawn on look I was always getting with this product. However, that was because of personal preference of brow style. The product itself was really good in my opinion. It was easy to work with, left no waxy buildup so to speak, and it stayed put without budging all day long. It didn’t work for me but I think for someone who’s experienced with pomades it would be awesome!
Jessica R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
So far I really like this. It's easy enough to use and it's very affordable. It did take a few minutes of playing with it to heat it up enough to really work it through my brows properly since it's not as creamy as some of the more expensive brow pomades. It made my brows look great but still natural and it stayed in place all day. The brush it comes with is great! I really like this so far!
Barbara B.
Oceanside , CA
This is my fav product for brows! I get excited to do my brows now because it is so easy to apply with the brush it comes with and spooly! I am a first time user and so surprised about how much I love it! It only comes in 3 shades and I have a darker brown hair so I use the darker and I am so glad I did I love the color! But that could be the only problem for someone is finding their shade
Amanda S.
I honestly love this product so much. It is a dupe for the Anastasia Beverly Hills brow dip. It glides on so easily and is the perfect color for my eyebrows. It is very easy to blend out. I will purchase this product again. It is amazing for sketching/sculpting your eyebrows out. It comes with a double ended angled brush and a spoolie.
Reina L.
Elmhurst, NY
I really like this brow pomade. It comes with a brush. The color is perfect is not too dark. It also stay in place. I put it on and it was feeling like almost 100 degrees it was really hot and I spend all day outside and I was sweating and my brows were perfect even at the end of the day. Is also lightweight or doesn't feel heavy on your skin
Jennifer V.
Denmark, WI
I use this daily. I love the texture and pigmentation. I was not a fan of the brush it came with but it wasn’t a big deal to buy a new brush. The color matches my natural brow color perfectly and people don’t even notice that I fill in my eyebrows. I have a scar on my left eyebrow at the end where hair does not grow so I draw where my eyebrow would naturally be if the hair grows. Love it!
Gabriela A.
Austin, TX
I Defenetly love My L'Oréal Paris Brow Stylist® Frame and Set it leaves my eyebrows on fleek , super define super natural , not messy at all & and what I really love about it it's that, it dosent look like make up PLUS you can get it an Any cvs , Walgreen , heb etc . One of my favorite brow make up .
Heather H.
Inman, SC
misty b.
DAYTONA BEACH, FL
I currently use the anastasia dip brow pomade but am always looking for a cheaper dupe. Is this product comparable and as long lasting?
Ja-Lynn W.
Salt Lake City
Does this smudge due to summertime sweat at all?
Kristie W.
Cranbrook , BC
How is this product? Pros & cons please! I'm looking for a brow pomade that isn't high end!
Roxana antonieta R.
This product lasts pretty is waterproof ???
Gabrielle M.
Springfield, MO
Is this product like Anastasia? If so how is the pigment? Does it last all day? Is it waterproof?

back