BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Up to 24HR waterproof pomade. Makeup designer angled brush. Styled brows.

L’Oréal Paris presents Brow Stylist Frame & Set ™, our 1st cream brow pomade with makeup designer brush and blending spoolie. Lightweight brow makeup formula easily glides onto skin and brow hairs to frame and set your brow look. Makeup designer brush draws in individual hairs, precisely shapes arches, and fills in eyebrows for a naturally defined and styled look that stays put up to 24 hours.

Tip: After dipping the makeup designer brush into the pomade, lightly dab to remove excess product for more precise application.

• Cyclopentasiloxane

• Does this smudge due to summertime sweat at all?4 Answers
  • How is this product? Pros & cons please! I'm looking ...2 Answers
  • How is this for light/fair coloured brows?1 Answers
L'Oréal Paris Brow Stylist® Frame and Set
  • "I buy it for like 14$ and it's a DUPE for ABH !! really good brush high quality and the pomade gel is amazing, the apply is easy and stay for really long." in 36 reviews
  • "I was a bit weary of this product, but I must say I'm in love!!! I'm a red head with blue eyes and very pale, it's always hard for me to find a brow product that can give me brows without looking crazy. Great price! Very easy to use. LONG LASTING. You definitely have to wash your face to get them off! I would almost say it's a dupe for ABH's brow pomade, really! Give it a shot!" in 6 reviews
  • "I already have thick brows so I never thought I needed to enhance them. But these make my brows LOOK SO GOOD. I can give them such great shape using this product. Will be purchasing again. The brush and spoolie that come with it are great as well." in 5 reviews
  • "at 1st when you apply i really loved it. but halfway to my day when i checked my makeup i was sad to see my brows half gone. i read so many nice reviews i wonder why mine turned out dry mid way my day, how come it didnt last on me. so i tried using it again but this time i make sure i put enough, but stil i got the same result. even after applying brow mascara.
    " in 4 reviews
Amanda S.
I honestly love this product so much. It is a dupe for the Anastasia Beverly Hills brow dip. It glides on so easily and is the perfect color for my eyebrows. It is very easy to blend out. I will purchase this product again. It is amazing for sketching/sculpting your eyebrows out. It comes with a double ended angled brush and a spoolie.
Reina L.
Elmhurst, NY
I really like this brow pomade. It comes with a brush. The color is perfect is not too dark. It also stay in place. I put it on and it was feeling like almost 100 degrees it was really hot and I spend all day outside and I was sweating and my brows were perfect even at the end of the day. Is also lightweight or doesn't feel heavy on your skin
Tiff B.
This is an amazing brow set! I love 1) that it comes with the brush and 2) how easy it is to apply! I bought mine at Walmart and use it all the time! I’ve had it for over a year and still have so much left. You hardly need any product to get a great result! I would recommend this hands down!
Cassandra R.
Where to start.. first of all this product is decent for its price. I honestly DISLIKE the spoolie and the angled brow applicator that it has!!!!! Every time that I use this brow pomade I have to use my Anastasia Beverly Hills #12 brush for it to apply onto my brows. Overall the pomade is alright, I just hate how every time that I use it I have to add rose water to it or some drops of oil for it to work.
Jennifer V.
Denmark, WI
I use this daily. I love the texture and pigmentation. I was not a fan of the brush it came with but it wasn’t a big deal to buy a new brush. The color matches my natural brow color perfectly and people don’t even notice that I fill in my eyebrows. I have a scar on my left eyebrow at the end where hair does not grow so I draw where my eyebrow would naturally be if the hair grows. Love it!
Gabriela A.
Austin, TX
I Defenetly love My L'Oréal Paris Brow Stylist® Frame and Set it leaves my eyebrows on fleek , super define super natural , not messy at all & and what I really love about it it's that, it dosent look like make up PLUS you can get it an Any cvs , Walgreen , heb etc . One of my favorite brow make up .
Heather H.
Inman, SC
Valentina C.
Gainesville , GA
I got this because I had ran out of my ABH one and tbh is amazing it’s last so long and the packaging is nice tbh I never thought I would fall in love with this product as much as I did I definitely recommend this product if your looking to by one the money is so worth it
Marie S.

I love the applicator! Has two brushes.
I love that it is a pomade. I used shade before. This texture seems much better, easier and more comfortable. It is not very creamy, it is a bit hard indeed. Sometimes it becomes a kind of lumps and is rare so you have to blend well and brush. It is the only negative.
Anyway, the color and the finish is nice.
JacquelineChio L.
Las Vegas, NV
I seriously love this product. This is defiantly the dupe for the anastasia dip brow. Because this works just like that. Today was my first time doing my eyebrow with this product and it does not smear at all even after having a sweaty day. Took a nap and it still stayed in place. 🙌🏼
Ja-Lynn W.
Salt Lake City
Does this smudge due to summertime sweat at all?
misty b.
DAYTONA BEACH, FL
I currently use the anastasia dip brow pomade but am always looking for a cheaper dupe. Is this product comparable and as long lasting?
Would this be a good dupe for the Anastasia dip brow?
Lexi E.
What's your opinion on this? I'm looking for a natural brow product, preferably a pomade. How is this product? Is the deep brunette warm or cool toned?
Milana D.
Is this like the Anastasia Beverly Hills dip brow pomade? I've been hearing amazing things about the dip brow, but it's sooooo expensive and I'm looking for something similar that's not too expensive and works just as well! Can someone please tell me if this is worth the buy or if it is a total flop?