BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Up to 24HR waterproof pomade. Makeup designer angled brush. Styled brows.

L’Oréal Paris presents Brow Stylist Frame & Set ™, our 1st cream brow pomade with makeup designer brush and blending spoolie. Lightweight brow makeup formula easily glides onto skin and brow hairs to frame and set your brow look. Makeup designer brush draws in individual hairs, precisely shapes arches, and fills in eyebrows for a naturally defined and styled look that stays put up to 24 hours.

Tip: After dipping the makeup designer brush into the pomade, lightly dab to remove excess product for more precise application.

• Cyclopentasiloxane

• Does this smudge due to summertime sweat at all?4 Answers
  • How is this product? Pros & cons please! I'm looking ...2 Answers
  • How is this for light/fair coloured brows?1 Answers
L'Oréal Paris Brow Stylist® Frame and Set
  • "I buy it for like 14$ and it's a DUPE for ABH !! really good brush high quality and the pomade gel is amazing, the apply is easy and stay for really long." in 36 reviews
  • "I was a bit weary of this product, but I must say I'm in love!!! I'm a red head with blue eyes and very pale, it's always hard for me to find a brow product that can give me brows without looking crazy. Great price! Very easy to use. LONG LASTING. You definitely have to wash your face to get them off! I would almost say it's a dupe for ABH's brow pomade, really! Give it a shot!" in 6 reviews
  • "I already have thick brows so I never thought I needed to enhance them. But these make my brows LOOK SO GOOD. I can give them such great shape using this product. Will be purchasing again. The brush and spoolie that come with it are great as well." in 5 reviews
  • "at 1st when you apply i really loved it. but halfway to my day when i checked my makeup i was sad to see my brows half gone. i read so many nice reviews i wonder why mine turned out dry mid way my day, how come it didnt last on me. so i tried using it again but this time i make sure i put enough, but stil i got the same result. even after applying brow mascara.
    " in 4 reviews
Ashley O.
Long Beach, CA
This was what I started doing my brows with and it’s honestly really good and pretty much a dupe for the Anastasia dip brow but better because it doesn’t dry out
Alexis W.
This comes with a nice brush and as good pigment but it also dries out even if the cap is closed I often had to add Marian oil to the product in order to use it.
Alexa P.
I've used many different brow products over time, ranging from gels, pomades and pencils. This is definitely one of my favorite products. Super easy to apply (and it doesn't require much product!), and lasts long throughout the day. And as an added bonus, the double sided spoolie and angled brush are actually handy to use. The angled brush is thin and precise for application. I definitely recommend this product for anyone starting to use brow products or someone that wants a great drugstore alternative.
Karen C.
Orlando
I had the pleasure of trying the L'Oreal Paris Brow Stylist in Brown (213). The application brush made it easy to outline and to blend. The brush was a 2 -in -1 which simplified the process of putting on my brows. The cream was easy to apply. A little goes a long way so be careful with putting too much on the applicator. After outlining and drawing small strokes I blended with the spooly end. I was done within 5 minutes. I am on hour 2 with my brows on and its good so far. I would buy a darker shade next time. Take a look at all the shades before picking and factoring in your current brow color before selecting.
Dalia Vanessa M.
By far one of my most favorite brow products at the moment.

I found it to be very affordable, the formula is good, and it doesn’t smudge as other products I’ve tried in the past.

I would have to say that after a while for some reason, it dries up, and the creaminess isn’t there anymore. I don’t want to have to throw it away, because it still works, and there’s a lot of product left. It just gets a bit hard to pick up with my brush due to it turning dry.

So if anyone knows how to fix this please let me know.

I do however recommend if you’re in the market for a good eyebrow product that’s easy to work with.
Iris G.
Pasadena, CA
I have true this product in the shade 215/ deep brunette . I was really impressed by the quality and quantity of this pomade, the consistency is kind of creamy, very pigmented and easy to work with . Not bad for a drugstore find , I would compare this to a lot of high end brow pomaded I have used . I recommend this to anyone who is looking for a new brow product or for anyone looking for a really good brow pomade .
Jessica F.
Brooklyn, NY
This product does not compare to Anastasia Beverly pomade but it definitely gets the job done at a cost effective price.
It was my first time ever using a pomade when I bought this little guy but it got the job done. The one I did not enjoy was how fast it dried out on me. Once it dried up it made it difficult to use and work with. But if you are looking for a cost effective product for your eyebrows this is the one to get!
Erica S.
Hogansville, GA
L’Oréal brow stylist was my first brow pomade type of purchase. It was incredibly difficult for me to get the hang of doing my brows. I hated the fake look or drawn on look I was always getting with this product. However, that was because of personal preference of brow style. The product itself was really good in my opinion. It was easy to work with, left no waxy buildup so to speak, and it stayed put without budging all day long. It didn’t work for me but I think for someone who’s experienced with pomades it would be awesome!
Barbara B.
Oceanside , CA
This is my fav product for brows! I get excited to do my brows now because it is so easy to apply with the brush it comes with and spooly! I am a first time user and so surprised about how much I love it! It only comes in 3 shades and I have a darker brown hair so I use the darker and I am so glad I did I love the color! But that could be the only problem for someone is finding their shade
Arden P.
Lakewood
Best dupe to  Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade ! It is super creamy and pigmented. the brush is a little thick so I like to dip the brush into some product and squish the bristles together. I used the blonde shade when I had light pink hair and a dark brown shade when I went back to brown. You can really draw on some eyebrows with this, or just add some color to them. Highly recommend if you don't want to spend a bunch of money!
Ja-Lynn W.
Salt Lake City
Does this smudge due to summertime sweat at all?
misty b.
DAYTONA BEACH, FL
I currently use the anastasia dip brow pomade but am always looking for a cheaper dupe. Is this product comparable and as long lasting?
Would this be a good dupe for the Anastasia dip brow?
Lexi E.
What's your opinion on this? I'm looking for a natural brow product, preferably a pomade. How is this product? Is the deep brunette warm or cool toned?
Milana D.
Is this like the Anastasia Beverly Hills dip brow pomade? I've been hearing amazing things about the dip brow, but it's sooooo expensive and I'm looking for something similar that's not too expensive and works just as well! Can someone please tell me if this is worth the buy or if it is a total flop?