BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Up to 24HR waterproof pomade. Makeup designer angled brush. Styled brows.

L’Oréal Paris presents Brow Stylist Frame & Set ™, our 1st cream brow pomade with makeup designer brush and blending spoolie. Lightweight brow makeup formula easily glides onto skin and brow hairs to frame and set your brow look. Makeup designer brush draws in individual hairs, precisely shapes arches, and fills in eyebrows for a naturally defined and styled look that stays put up to 24 hours.

Tip: After dipping the makeup designer brush into the pomade, lightly dab to remove excess product for more precise application.

• Cyclopentasiloxane

• Does this smudge due to summertime sweat at all?4 Answers
  • How is this product? Pros & cons please! I'm looking ...2 Answers
  • How is this for light/fair coloured brows?1 Answers
L'Oréal Paris Brow Stylist® Frame and Set
  • "I buy it for like 14$ and it's a DUPE for ABH !! really good brush high quality and the pomade gel is amazing, the apply is easy and stay for really long." in 36 reviews
  • "I was a bit weary of this product, but I must say I'm in love!!! I'm a red head with blue eyes and very pale, it's always hard for me to find a brow product that can give me brows without looking crazy. Great price! Very easy to use. LONG LASTING. You definitely have to wash your face to get them off! I would almost say it's a dupe for ABH's brow pomade, really! Give it a shot!" in 6 reviews
  • "I already have thick brows so I never thought I needed to enhance them. But these make my brows LOOK SO GOOD. I can give them such great shape using this product. Will be purchasing again. The brush and spoolie that come with it are great as well." in 5 reviews
  • "at 1st when you apply i really loved it. but halfway to my day when i checked my makeup i was sad to see my brows half gone. i read so many nice reviews i wonder why mine turned out dry mid way my day, how come it didnt last on me. so i tried using it again but this time i make sure i put enough, but stil i got the same result. even after applying brow mascara.
    " in 4 reviews
Ashley S.
Tecumseh , MI
I dye my hair plum and it’s hard to find something for brows that doesn’t look like a weird color complained to my hair, but I bought this in warm brunette and it was perfect. The little brush was perfect for applying and it was long lasting.
Roxanne L.
Phoenix, AZ
I use this everyday of course with my own brush. I like the color and how it’s lasts all day without moving. The only downside to this is it tends to get dry so.. I just add a little black Jamaican caster oil in it ( good for hair growth).
Karisa S.
Billings, MT
So I'm not a person who normally fills in my brows, so I was pretty
excited to try this out in hopes I would like it.

It definitely does what it says! For someone who literally has tried to
fill my brows like 3 times in my life this product was super user
friendly. The directions weren't very clear on the packaging, so I
looked online and figured it out.

It filled very well using very little product, in fact, I used way too
much the first time. A little goes a long way! The brush makes it very
easy to define and fill. I have one brow that's full and one that's
sparse and weird shaped but when I used this they actually looked the
same.

I will say the color I received was light brown, but it looked fairly
red toned on my face which was my only complaint with it. It doesn't
look like that once you first put it on but it seems to dry that way.

Using the wand on the end of the brush you can easily blend it all
together and keep your hairs in place. That seemed to help so it wasn't
so red and dark.

It really does last all day too! They aren't kidding with the 24 hour
claim. I have to use an exfoliating scrub to get it off other wise it's
still there after using cleanser.

I've used it daily since then trying different techniques and it's just a
very easy product to use. The color still seems to turn red so I'm
going to see of they have a different color that might work better.

Overall, I'm very impressed and happy and will continue to use it. I'm
going to try a different shade and see how that works, but really I like
this product and actually feel like I can do my brows without looking
like a clown!
Esme R.
Aurora
I use this everyday when I do my eyebrows 10/10 recommend! Such a great and pigmented formula I love it so much it also comes with the small angled brush that I use! And the small comb!! I love this pomade so much
Aranza M.
Olympia
Goes on easily and fast , won’t dry out like other eyebrows pomades , the color is just perfect and long last I had pe , sports , and karate and at the end of the day it would look amazing , it packaging is very nice , u would buy this product again
Collette H.
Lincoln, NE
I love the brush this set comes with and I love the pigment! I use this every day and I love how the two sides brush comes with a eyebrow tamer brush to make your brows look natural after you apply the pigment!
Ella S.
Easy to use, I got mine at the local Albertsons. I like it and it’s my first time using it. I use it most every day. The packaging was nice, not too difficult to open. I would recommend this to others.
Kelsey B.
Loris, SC
I bought this just to start doing my brows better as I was using eyeliner before, and this was the best perchance! I love everything about this it is so easy to use, it stays on really well and it's affordable!!
Sara Z.
This is a great, affordable brow pomade that performs like high end products. What made me purchase this product was the shade range. There are colors light enough to look more natural if you wish it.
Kibibi T.
Phoenix, AZ
I tried this product with the expectation that 1. it would be less impressive than my prestige brow products and 2. the color "Light Brunette" would be much too light for my medium complexion and darker hair. Boy was I wrong! This goes on so smoothly and the pigmentation is excellent. I think that this shade being slightly lighter than the dark shades I'm used to was a plus-- I could really work this product into my brows intensely to build up beautiful creamy color without looking like I had black lines for eyebrows. The finish is very soft-looking, so it is perfect for an everyday brow that is both clean and full. Compared to similar products, though, I think the only downside to this product is that it is of a softer and more mousse-like consistency. This would make it easy to run through the product quickly, versus a product formulated with a thicker consistency and higher pigment concentration. That being said, this is a fantastic product for the price point and definitely exceeded my expectations. Even the cheap little brush was useful, and I love that it came with a spoolie end!
Ja-Lynn W.
Salt Lake City
Does this smudge due to summertime sweat at all?
misty b.
DAYTONA BEACH, FL
I currently use the anastasia dip brow pomade but am always looking for a cheaper dupe. Is this product comparable and as long lasting?
Would this be a good dupe for the Anastasia dip brow?
Lexi E.
What's your opinion on this? I'm looking for a natural brow product, preferably a pomade. How is this product? Is the deep brunette warm or cool toned?
Milana D.
Is this like the Anastasia Beverly Hills dip brow pomade? I've been hearing amazing things about the dip brow, but it's sooooo expensive and I'm looking for something similar that's not too expensive and works just as well! Can someone please tell me if this is worth the buy or if it is a total flop?