BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Up to 24HR waterproof pomade. Makeup designer angled brush. Styled brows.

L’Oréal Paris presents Brow Stylist Frame & Set ™, our 1st cream brow pomade with makeup designer brush and blending spoolie. Lightweight brow makeup formula easily glides onto skin and brow hairs to frame and set your brow look. Makeup designer brush draws in individual hairs, precisely shapes arches, and fills in eyebrows for a naturally defined and styled look that stays put up to 24 hours.

Tip: After dipping the makeup designer brush into the pomade, lightly dab to remove excess product for more precise application.

• Cyclopentasiloxane

• Does this smudge due to summertime sweat at all?4 Answers
  • How is this product? Pros & cons please! I'm looking ...2 Answers
  • How is this for light/fair coloured brows?1 Answers
L'Oréal Paris Brow Stylist® Frame and Set
  • "I buy it for like 14$ and it's a DUPE for ABH !! really good brush high quality and the pomade gel is amazing, the apply is easy and stay for really long." in 36 reviews
  • "I was a bit weary of this product, but I must say I'm in love!!! I'm a red head with blue eyes and very pale, it's always hard for me to find a brow product that can give me brows without looking crazy. Great price! Very easy to use. LONG LASTING. You definitely have to wash your face to get them off! I would almost say it's a dupe for ABH's brow pomade, really! Give it a shot!" in 6 reviews
  • "I already have thick brows so I never thought I needed to enhance them. But these make my brows LOOK SO GOOD. I can give them such great shape using this product. Will be purchasing again. The brush and spoolie that come with it are great as well." in 5 reviews
  • "at 1st when you apply i really loved it. but halfway to my day when i checked my makeup i was sad to see my brows half gone. i read so many nice reviews i wonder why mine turned out dry mid way my day, how come it didnt last on me. so i tried using it again but this time i make sure i put enough, but stil i got the same result. even after applying brow mascara.
    " in 4 reviews
Amanda M.
Umm not sure how more people aren’t talking about this?! I’ve had the someone for almost a year and it’s starting to barely dry up but I can get it to work. Does a beautiful job, easy to be precise, the shade range is awesome the brush is pretty good too all for a great price point!
Kara C.
These are hit or miss. I love the product but some have been so dry! I have tried to return them and the next one is dry too. I’m not sure if they changed their formula or if some are just old. They do work well but you have to blend well so you don’t end up with a muddy tail
Mj G.
Omg, I got this product as a complimentary from BzzAgent. It’s been like a year since I got it and I still have it. I use it in a daily basis and I’m almost out of it. The pomade is smooth and it applies perfectly fine on my eyebrows. Once I’m done with this one I’m definitely buying one.
Sammy C.
Jacksonville, FL
Really Helps me Shape my brows and I love it and my eyes are brown and It’s Absolutely Gorgeous and I bought it at Walmart and I use it once in a While and It’s Gorgeous
Estefani M.
Mesa, AZ
I bought this a while ago and I really like it. I use it everyday and the product hasn’t ran out. I recommend it if you can’t afford expensive ones. It has a lot of pigment. The only thing I don’t like is the spoiler it’s to harsh when I brush my eyebrows.
Hanna C.
Hopkinsville, KY
Purchased at: Walmart
Seriously such a good dupe for the ABH Brow Pomade! The only complaint I have is that it tends to harden up but one drop of contact solution and it’s right back to a fine consistency. And definitely does not budge or sweat off! Would definitely buy again.
Bre R.
Stoneboro, PA
For ten dollars this works really good! Top layer does “dry out” a little bit I usually just kinda stir it up and wipe the excess chunks off. Other than that it stays on all day and I love the brush it comes with! Would compare to this to the ABH. Great product, super affordable, and lasts forever
Robyn D.
Purchased at: ULTA
Hands down the affordable brow product of my life. I think this easily compares to other more expensive similar products, this product really preforms well. I actually adore the brush and spoolie. I don't know how easy this is to find, but it's so so worth it.
Sara R.
riverside
Purchased at: Target
I absolutely love this product it’s amazing the formula is so creamy yet so dense it’s just the right consistency I personally have been using this product for about 2 years now and I can let go of it I have tried elf , Anastasia and they don’t seem to work as great as this product!♥️♥️♥️
Autumn H.
I love how this product makes my brows defined without making them look like I drew them on with a sharper, another benefit of this product is that the blonde shade is accurate which can often times be a struggle to find.
Ja-Lynn W.
Salt Lake City
Does this smudge due to summertime sweat at all?
misty b.
DAYTONA BEACH, FL
I currently use the anastasia dip brow pomade but am always looking for a cheaper dupe. Is this product comparable and as long lasting?
Milana D.
Is this like the Anastasia Beverly Hills dip brow pomade? I've been hearing amazing things about the dip brow, but it's sooooo expensive and I'm looking for something similar that's not too expensive and works just as well! Can someone please tell me if this is worth the buy or if it is a total flop?
Lynn G.
Dartmouth , NS
Has anyone found that this product tends to harden up a bit? Making it more difficult to use? I use a couple drops argan oil but that tends to make the product super dark. More pigmented. Does anyone have any other ideas to soften this type of product?
Lexi E.
What's your opinion on this? I'm looking for a natural brow product, preferably a pomade. How is this product? Is the deep brunette warm or cool toned?