BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Up to 24HR waterproof pomade. Makeup designer angled brush. Styled brows.

L’Oréal Paris presents Brow Stylist Frame & Set ™, our 1st cream brow pomade with makeup designer brush and blending spoolie. Lightweight brow makeup formula easily glides onto skin and brow hairs to frame and set your brow look. Makeup designer brush draws in individual hairs, precisely shapes arches, and fills in eyebrows for a naturally defined and styled look that stays put up to 24 hours.

Tip: After dipping the makeup designer brush into the pomade, lightly dab to remove excess product for more precise application.

• Cyclopentasiloxane

• Does this smudge due to summertime sweat at all?4 Answers
  • How is this product? Pros & cons please! I'm looking ...2 Answers
  • How is this for light/fair coloured brows?1 Answers
L'Oréal Paris Brow Stylist® Frame and Set
  • "I buy it for like 14$ and it's a DUPE for ABH !! really good brush high quality and the pomade gel is amazing, the apply is easy and stay for really long." in 36 reviews
  • "I was a bit weary of this product, but I must say I'm in love!!! I'm a red head with blue eyes and very pale, it's always hard for me to find a brow product that can give me brows without looking crazy. Great price! Very easy to use. LONG LASTING. You definitely have to wash your face to get them off! I would almost say it's a dupe for ABH's brow pomade, really! Give it a shot!" in 6 reviews
  • "I already have thick brows so I never thought I needed to enhance them. But these make my brows LOOK SO GOOD. I can give them such great shape using this product. Will be purchasing again. The brush and spoolie that come with it are great as well." in 5 reviews
  • "at 1st when you apply i really loved it. but halfway to my day when i checked my makeup i was sad to see my brows half gone. i read so many nice reviews i wonder why mine turned out dry mid way my day, how come it didnt last on me. so i tried using it again but this time i make sure i put enough, but stil i got the same result. even after applying brow mascara.
    " in 4 reviews
bobo w.
Richmond, BC
Good colour payoff but might be clumpy in some areas. Not waterproof but stays on quite well. Easy to apply, comes with applicator and spoolie!
Jessica W.
Lalleford road, Luton
DUPEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!
this is pretty much the same as the ABH dipbrow. and it is drug store so it is so affordable. i love this so much
Paige N.
newcastle
It does the job perfectly. I have been using this product for around 1 year now and haven’t changed! Would certainly recommend this product!
Hearty Q.
Calgary, AB
It’s good product as long as you know what color to pick so you will save money and effort. It’s just that it’s pricey but it’s a good one.
Elizabeth G.
Swanley, Kent
Held my eyebrows in place but felt a bit casky on the brows. Also I found it difficult to fade the brows at the start properly as a result
t 🐬.
The product is good but found it hard to find the right colour. Sometimes the Colour can be a bit off, but apart from that it’s very good!
Jade... 👸.
It's okay. I do have other cheaper alternatives to use but had to grab this in an emergency. The colour matched well and was easy to use
Mi M.
Saida Algeria
This is a really high quality product for the price it makes my eyebrows defined and the color is a perfect match i definitely love it
ellie r.
Use this with a eyebrow pencil to outline then fill it in with this its amazing and lasts so long ive not had to buy a new one in ages
Megan M.
Liked this product however I have blonde eyebrows so the lightest shade that I bought was a tad to dark and made my brows look green!
Ja-Lynn W.
Salt Lake City
Does this smudge due to summertime sweat at all?
misty b.
DAYTONA BEACH, FL
I currently use the anastasia dip brow pomade but am always looking for a cheaper dupe. Is this product comparable and as long lasting?
Lynn G.
Dartmouth, NS
Has anyone found that this product tends to harden up a bit? Making it more difficult to use? I use a couple drops argan oil but that tends to make the product super dark. More pigmented. Does anyone have any other ideas to soften this type of product?
Lexi E.
What's your opinion on this? I'm looking for a natural brow product, preferably a pomade. How is this product? Is the deep brunette warm or cool toned?
Milana D.
Is this like the Anastasia Beverly Hills dip brow pomade? I've been hearing amazing things about the dip brow, but it's sooooo expensive and I'm looking for something similar that's not too expensive and works just as well! Can someone please tell me if this is worth the buy or if it is a total flop?