BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Up to 24HR waterproof pomade. Makeup designer angled brush. Styled brows.

L’Oréal Paris presents Brow Stylist Frame & Set ™, our 1st cream brow pomade with makeup designer brush and blending spoolie. Lightweight brow makeup formula easily glides onto skin and brow hairs to frame and set your brow look. Makeup designer brush draws in individual hairs, precisely shapes arches, and fills in eyebrows for a naturally defined and styled look that stays put up to 24 hours.

Tip: After dipping the makeup designer brush into the pomade, lightly dab to remove excess product for more precise application.

• Cyclopentasiloxane

• Does this smudge due to summertime sweat at all?4 Answers
  • How is this product? Pros & cons please! I'm looking ...2 Answers
  • How is this for light/fair coloured brows?1 Answers
L'Oréal Paris Brow Stylist® Frame and Set
  • "I buy it for like 14$ and it's a DUPE for ABH !! really good brush high quality and the pomade gel is amazing, the apply is easy and stay for really long." in 36 reviews
  • "I was a bit weary of this product, but I must say I'm in love!!! I'm a red head with blue eyes and very pale, it's always hard for me to find a brow product that can give me brows without looking crazy. Great price! Very easy to use. LONG LASTING. You definitely have to wash your face to get them off! I would almost say it's a dupe for ABH's brow pomade, really! Give it a shot!" in 6 reviews
  • "I already have thick brows so I never thought I needed to enhance them. But these make my brows LOOK SO GOOD. I can give them such great shape using this product. Will be purchasing again. The brush and spoolie that come with it are great as well." in 5 reviews
  • "at 1st when you apply i really loved it. but halfway to my day when i checked my makeup i was sad to see my brows half gone. i read so many nice reviews i wonder why mine turned out dry mid way my day, how come it didnt last on me. so i tried using it again but this time i make sure i put enough, but stil i got the same result. even after applying brow mascara.
    " in 4 reviews
Mariee P.
Chambly, QC
Darianna M.
Ponce
It's really good. Real easy to use it one of my favorite brow pomades. It has a weird consistency but If you barley have any hair it's perfect for you
Heather M.
Welland
This is by far the best eyebrow stuff EVER! It looks natural goes on great. I hate pencils and this was suggested to me from our makeup artist LOVE IT
Celeste S.
Wildomar, CA
I’ve had this for a while now and i really like the applicator. It’s on the smaller side but the brush is thin and sharp to create a nice end of brow.
Oviannerys V.
I love the texture, it is softer than others and very easy to apply. It gives a beautiful shape to my brows! I also love the brush it comes with.
sarina r.
Winnipeg
It is a pretty great product. It lasts a while and the product does not really smear. The product goes on really well and it is easy to blend in.
Jessica W.
Lalleford road, Luton
DUPEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!
this is pretty much the same as the ABH dipbrow. and it is drug store so it is so affordable. i love this so much
bobo w.
Richmond, BC
Good colour payoff but might be clumpy in some areas. Not waterproof but stays on quite well. Easy to apply, comes with applicator and spoolie!
Paige N.
newcastle
It does the job perfectly. I have been using this product for around 1 year now and haven’t changed! Would certainly recommend this product!
Hearty Q.
Calgary, AB
It’s good product as long as you know what color to pick so you will save money and effort. It’s just that it’s pricey but it’s a good one.
Ja-Lynn W.
Salt Lake City
Does this smudge due to summertime sweat at all?
misty b.
DAYTONA BEACH, FL
I currently use the anastasia dip brow pomade but am always looking for a cheaper dupe. Is this product comparable and as long lasting?
Would this be a good dupe for the Anastasia dip brow?
Lexi E.
What's your opinion on this? I'm looking for a natural brow product, preferably a pomade. How is this product? Is the deep brunette warm or cool toned?
Milana D.
Is this like the Anastasia Beverly Hills dip brow pomade? I've been hearing amazing things about the dip brow, but it's sooooo expensive and I'm looking for something similar that's not too expensive and works just as well! Can someone please tell me if this is worth the buy or if it is a total flop?