BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #68 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Up to 24HR waterproof pomade. Makeup designer angled brush. Styled brows.

L’Oréal Paris presents Brow Stylist Frame & Set ™, our 1st cream brow pomade with makeup designer brush and blending spoolie. Lightweight brow makeup formula easily glides onto skin and brow hairs to frame and set your brow look. Makeup designer brush draws in individual hairs, precisely shapes arches, and fills in eyebrows for a naturally defined and styled look that stays put up to 24 hours.

Tip: After dipping the makeup designer brush into the pomade, lightly dab to remove excess product for more precise application.

• Cyclopentasiloxane

• Does this smudge due to summertime sweat at all?4 Answers
  • How is this product? Pros & cons please! I'm looking ...2 Answers
  • How is this for light/fair coloured brows?1 Answers
L'Oréal Paris Brow Stylist® Frame and Set
  • "I buy it for like 14$ and it's a DUPE for ABH !! really good brush high quality and the pomade gel is amazing, the apply is easy and stay for really long." in 36 reviews
  • "I was a bit weary of this product, but I must say I'm in love!!! I'm a red head with blue eyes and very pale, it's always hard for me to find a brow product that can give me brows without looking crazy. Great price! Very easy to use. LONG LASTING. You definitely have to wash your face to get them off! I would almost say it's a dupe for ABH's brow pomade, really! Give it a shot!" in 6 reviews
  • "I already have thick brows so I never thought I needed to enhance them. But these make my brows LOOK SO GOOD. I can give them such great shape using this product. Will be purchasing again. The brush and spoolie that come with it are great as well." in 5 reviews
  • "at 1st when you apply i really loved it. but halfway to my day when i checked my makeup i was sad to see my brows half gone. i read so many nice reviews i wonder why mine turned out dry mid way my day, how come it didnt last on me. so i tried using it again but this time i make sure i put enough, but stil i got the same result. even after applying brow mascara.
    " in 4 reviews
Zara B.
This product is a very good product. I have recently purchased it and it works very well. It is a decent size, with plenty to use. This product lasts a couple of moths which is enough for me. My eyebrows feel so much fuller!
Destiny R.
I love this pomade! It's the perfect shade and consistency. I use it everyday. I do find that it is a bit dry after awhile. It was not cheap for drugstore makeup but I'd buy it again.
L A.
Karditsa
Love this product. There is a great amount of product than it seems. It is very long lasting and your eyebrows are gonna be the same even after showering.
Mariee P.
Chambly, QC
Celeste S.
Wildomar, CA
I’ve had this for a while now and i really like the applicator. It’s on the smaller side but the brush is thin and sharp to create a nice end of brow.
Heather M.
Welland
This is by far the best eyebrow stuff EVER! It looks natural goes on great. I hate pencils and this was suggested to me from our makeup artist LOVE IT
Oviannerys V.
I love the texture, it is softer than others and very easy to apply. It gives a beautiful shape to my brows! I also love the brush it comes with.
Jessica W.
Lalleford road, Luton
DUPEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!
this is pretty much the same as the ABH dipbrow. and it is drug store so it is so affordable. i love this so much
Paige N.
newcastle
It does the job perfectly. I have been using this product for around 1 year now and haven’t changed! Would certainly recommend this product!
t 🐬.
The product is good but found it hard to find the right colour. Sometimes the Colour can be a bit off, but apart from that it’s very good!
misty b.
DAYTONA BEACH, FL
I currently use the anastasia dip brow pomade but am always looking for a cheaper dupe. Is this product comparable and as long lasting?
Ja-Lynn W.
Salt Lake City
Does this smudge due to summertime sweat at all?
Kristie W.
Cranbrook , BC
How is this product? Pros & cons please! I'm looking for a brow pomade that isn't high end!
Roxana antonieta R.
This product lasts pretty is waterproof ???
Gabrielle M.
Springfield, MO
Is this product like Anastasia? If so how is the pigment? Does it last all day? Is it waterproof?

back