BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Up to 24HR waterproof pomade. Makeup designer angled brush. Styled brows.

L’Oréal Paris presents Brow Stylist Frame & Set ™, our 1st cream brow pomade with makeup designer brush and blending spoolie. Lightweight brow makeup formula easily glides onto skin and brow hairs to frame and set your brow look. Makeup designer brush draws in individual hairs, precisely shapes arches, and fills in eyebrows for a naturally defined and styled look that stays put up to 24 hours.

Tip: After dipping the makeup designer brush into the pomade, lightly dab to remove excess product for more precise application.

• Cyclopentasiloxane

• Does this smudge due to summertime sweat at all?4 Answers
  • How is this product? Pros & cons please! I'm looking ...2 Answers
  • How is this for light/fair coloured brows?1 Answers
L'Oréal Paris Brow Stylist® Frame and Set
  • "I buy it for like 14$ and it's a DUPE for ABH !! really good brush high quality and the pomade gel is amazing, the apply is easy and stay for really long." in 36 reviews
  • "I was a bit weary of this product, but I must say I'm in love!!! I'm a red head with blue eyes and very pale, it's always hard for me to find a brow product that can give me brows without looking crazy. Great price! Very easy to use. LONG LASTING. You definitely have to wash your face to get them off! I would almost say it's a dupe for ABH's brow pomade, really! Give it a shot!" in 6 reviews
  • "I already have thick brows so I never thought I needed to enhance them. But these make my brows LOOK SO GOOD. I can give them such great shape using this product. Will be purchasing again. The brush and spoolie that come with it are great as well." in 5 reviews
  • "at 1st when you apply i really loved it. but halfway to my day when i checked my makeup i was sad to see my brows half gone. i read so many nice reviews i wonder why mine turned out dry mid way my day, how come it didnt last on me. so i tried using it again but this time i make sure i put enough, but stil i got the same result. even after applying brow mascara.
    " in 4 reviews
Kosta M.
Toronto, ON
It’s pretty good. The colour is a bit dark for my taste and I’m not 100% sold on the formulation. It find it can get clumpy quickly and can dry out as soon as you open the jar. I’d use this as a back up product for when my good stuff runs out.
Miguel C.
Toronto, ON
I always fill my brows because they’re naturally sparse and I was using pencils before but it wasn’t really working for me until I started using this pomade from L’Oreal. It’s such a great pomade, it lasts long and it’s super pigmented.
Bobbi M.
South shields, Tyne and wear
I wouldnt reccomend this if you dont already have your own eyebrow and shape the wand to brush the bross befor and after give a really nice natual look and the gel like product makes it easy to blemd and its slightly waterproof and durable
Devan C.
Shrewsbury
I bought this product trying to find a cheaper alternative to Anastasia products but it was quite disappointing. The product is very dry and the brush is very hard to work with and the handle is very small. The brush itself is quite thick so you can’t get a fine line.
Orainy S.
I really like this product because it facilitates me all that better than I have tried all my life makes a good operation for which I am super enchanted and I would not change it for anything I am very grateful for that product
andrea M.
I couldn’t find the brow paradise pomade to review on here but this was the closest thing to it! I love it so much and love the little brush jt comes with, so easy to take with you and applies so precisely and looks great.
Rafaela V.
Lo recomiendo 100%. Excelente producto! He regalado esto a varias personas incluida mi madre. Es un producto que vale la pena, permite que tus pestañas conserven el rimel todo el día. Debo confesar que no se ve del todo natural.
Alicia M.
Montreal
That was my second product for my eyebrows and it was better then my first one ☝️ I realized it was getting hard but no worries someone suggested me to put a little amount of coconut oil and yes I would buy again!!!
Chelsea J.
This is a lovely texture that can look very natural if you use a small amount of product and a light hand. It can be quite dry, but I spray my brush with setting spray before I use and it is a lovely consistency that then glides over the brows.
Nicole M.
Comparable to Anastasia Beverly Hills dipbrow. Easy to use and blends very effortlessly. I love the 2in1 brush and spooly that it comes with as well. Product does not dry up either which is a huge plus for me
Ja-Lynn W.
Salt Lake City
Does this smudge due to summertime sweat at all?
misty b.
DAYTONA BEACH, FL
I currently use the anastasia dip brow pomade but am always looking for a cheaper dupe. Is this product comparable and as long lasting?
Would this be a good dupe for the Anastasia dip brow?
Lexi E.
What's your opinion on this? I'm looking for a natural brow product, preferably a pomade. How is this product? Is the deep brunette warm or cool toned?
Milana D.
Is this like the Anastasia Beverly Hills dip brow pomade? I've been hearing amazing things about the dip brow, but it's sooooo expensive and I'm looking for something similar that's not too expensive and works just as well! Can someone please tell me if this is worth the buy or if it is a total flop?