L'Oréal Paris Brow Stylist® Frame and Set
4.29 / 5 based on 357 Reviews
Up to 24HR waterproof pomade. Makeup designer angled brush. Styled brows.
L’Oréal Paris presents Brow Stylist Frame & Set ™, our 1st cream brow pomade with makeup designer brush and blending spoolie. Lightweight brow makeup formula easily glides onto skin and brow hairs to frame and set your brow look. Makeup designer brush draws in individual hairs, precisely shapes arches, and fills in eyebrows for a naturally defined and styled look that stays put up to 24 hours.
Tip: After dipping the makeup designer brush into the pomade, lightly dab to remove excess product for more precise application.
- Caprylyl Methicone
- Silica Silylate
- Disteardimonium Hectorite
- Propylene Carbonate
- CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / Iron Oxides
- CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide
Top Questions See all 42 Q&A
L'Oréal Paris Brow Stylist® Frame and Set
- "I buy it for like 14$ and it's a DUPE for ABH !! really good brush high quality and the pomade gel is amazing, the apply is easy and stay for really long." in 36 reviews
- "I was a bit weary of this product, but I must say I'm in love!!! I'm a red head with blue eyes and very pale, it's always hard for me to find a brow product that can give me brows without looking crazy. Great price! Very easy to use. LONG LASTING. You definitely have to wash your face to get them off! I would almost say it's a dupe for ABH's brow pomade, really! Give it a shot!" in 6 reviews
- "I already have thick brows so I never thought I needed to enhance them. But these make my brows LOOK SO GOOD. I can give them such great shape using this product. Will be purchasing again. The brush and spoolie that come with it are great as well." in 5 reviews
- "at 1st when you apply i really loved it. but halfway to my day when i checked my makeup i was sad to see my brows half gone. i read so many nice reviews i wonder why mine turned out dry mid way my day, how come it didnt last on me. so i tried using it again but this time i make sure i put enough, but stil i got the same result. even after applying brow mascara.
" in 4 reviews
Amazing product, however my only con is that it is a little bit 'bity' and can fall off when applying. But never the less, it's really good for blondes as the tones match my eyebrow colour very well! And it looks tidy when applied with the angles brush that it comes with!
I use this product every day as a replacement for my benefit Ka-brow. This is a lot creamier and easier to apply than benefits bro product it can be a little bit difficult as it's so smooth but makes such an amazon brow look
This is wonderful for beginners or people who hate spending too much money on eyebrow products. It is very handy and works like magic on the eyebrow. You can get it in drugstores. I used it a long time a go when I started my makeup journey.
I love how easy the L'Oreal Paris Brow Sylist Frame & Set is to use. The angled application brush is prefect for applying and defining the brow and the brush really helps to fill in the brow. It lasts all day and is so natural looking. You need very little to apply so it will last a long time. I recommend this to everyone who fills in their brows and I will be purchasing this product again in the future.
It very easy to apply and very smooth . It really affordable but you may need to be careful about ordering a shade darker than you normally would as the colors are kind of darker
This use to be my holy grail eyebrow product. It works very well for me and doesn’t break the bank. It would stay on all day long and not move. Also the little brush that comes with it is very useful.
Perfect full thick brows after filling in with this promade. Only need a little to shape and define brows. Much better than wunderbrow in my opinion. The shade is nice for my brown brows and it doesn’t break the bank. Use with a brush for best results then comb through with a mascara applicator for a full even brow.
I’ve used a lot of eyebrow products, but this one is just mind blowing. So easy to apply, and it leaves colour all day long. L’oreal Paris brow products are AWESOME!
Q & A
I currently use the anastasia dip brow pomade but am always looking for a cheaper dupe. Is this product comparable and as long lasting?
Does this smudge due to summertime sweat at all?
How is this product? Pros & cons please! I'm looking for a brow pomade that isn't high end!
This product lasts pretty is waterproof ???
Is this product like Anastasia? If so how is the pigment? Does it last all day? Is it waterproof?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos