L'Oréal Paris Brow Stylist® Frame and Set
4.30 / 5 based on 361 Reviews
Up to 24HR waterproof pomade. Makeup designer angled brush. Styled brows.
L’Oréal Paris presents Brow Stylist Frame & Set ™, our 1st cream brow pomade with makeup designer brush and blending spoolie. Lightweight brow makeup formula easily glides onto skin and brow hairs to frame and set your brow look. Makeup designer brush draws in individual hairs, precisely shapes arches, and fills in eyebrows for a naturally defined and styled look that stays put up to 24 hours.
Tip: After dipping the makeup designer brush into the pomade, lightly dab to remove excess product for more precise application.
- Caprylyl Methicone
- Silica Silylate
- Disteardimonium Hectorite
- Propylene Carbonate
- CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / Iron Oxides
- CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide
Top Questions See all 42 Q&A
L'Oréal Paris Brow Stylist® Frame and Set
- "I buy it for like 14$ and it's a DUPE for ABH !! really good brush high quality and the pomade gel is amazing, the apply is easy and stay for really long." in 36 reviews
- "I was a bit weary of this product, but I must say I'm in love!!! I'm a red head with blue eyes and very pale, it's always hard for me to find a brow product that can give me brows without looking crazy. Great price! Very easy to use. LONG LASTING. You definitely have to wash your face to get them off! I would almost say it's a dupe for ABH's brow pomade, really! Give it a shot!" in 6 reviews
- "I already have thick brows so I never thought I needed to enhance them. But these make my brows LOOK SO GOOD. I can give them such great shape using this product. Will be purchasing again. The brush and spoolie that come with it are great as well." in 5 reviews
- "at 1st when you apply i really loved it. but halfway to my day when i checked my makeup i was sad to see my brows half gone. i read so many nice reviews i wonder why mine turned out dry mid way my day, how come it didnt last on me. so i tried using it again but this time i make sure i put enough, but stil i got the same result. even after applying brow mascara.
" in 4 reviews
These are the kind of products that I prefer is Rod shells they just leave my brows filled in so beautifully it'll rub off throughout the day are recommended
This is a really great eyebrow pomade!! I love it! Its really creamy so it applies on really well! And the brush is great!! I use it every single day!
Works good, nice an small to really get it to where you want it. It almost a little too stiff for me though. I prefer the maybeline micro brow pencil.
Me encanta esta ceda para las cejas !!! Es perfecta y muy útil la broca aplicadora y difuminada, me encanta como dejar mis cejas , la recomiendo mucho
This is my go-to. Works just as well as high end products for half the price. My favorite part is that it stays for hours without having to reapply.
I love this stuff, it's so easy to use and looks great, and it does last almost all day without powders. The brush that it comes with is also great
Absolutely the WORST eyebrow stuff I have ever used! It's so chunky and dry. I do not recommend! [product:l'oréal-paris-brow-stylist-frame-and-set]
I loved this when I was a beginner. I now prefer the one I got from Anastasia because it has more coverage but I thought this was a great start.
I Need to try this out for my brows, I've used so many different products for my brows that just don't work so I'll love to try this product out
VERY GOOD. it works great on my brows. it’s my holy grail product and it’s not that pricey for the quality. it’s pretty easy to apply as well.
Q & A
Does this smudge due to summertime sweat at all?
I currently use the anastasia dip brow pomade but am always looking for a cheaper dupe. Is this product comparable and as long lasting?
Would this be a good dupe for the Anastasia dip brow?
What's your opinion on this? I'm looking for a natural brow product, preferably a pomade. How is this product? Is the deep brunette warm or cool toned?
Is this like the Anastasia Beverly Hills dip brow pomade? I've been hearing amazing things about the dip brow, but it's sooooo expensive and I'm looking for something similar that's not too expensive and works just as well! Can someone please tell me if this is worth the buy or if it is a total flop?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos