BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Up to 24HR waterproof pomade. Makeup designer angled brush. Styled brows.

L’Oréal Paris presents Brow Stylist Frame & Set ™, our 1st cream brow pomade with makeup designer brush and blending spoolie. Lightweight brow makeup formula easily glides onto skin and brow hairs to frame and set your brow look. Makeup designer brush draws in individual hairs, precisely shapes arches, and fills in eyebrows for a naturally defined and styled look that stays put up to 24 hours.

Tip: After dipping the makeup designer brush into the pomade, lightly dab to remove excess product for more precise application.

• Cyclopentasiloxane

• Does this smudge due to summertime sweat at all?4 Answers
  • How is this product? Pros & cons please! I'm looking ...2 Answers
  • How is this for light/fair coloured brows?1 Answers
L'Oréal Paris Brow Stylist® Frame and Set
  • "I buy it for like 14$ and it's a DUPE for ABH !! really good brush high quality and the pomade gel is amazing, the apply is easy and stay for really long." in 36 reviews
  • "I was a bit weary of this product, but I must say I'm in love!!! I'm a red head with blue eyes and very pale, it's always hard for me to find a brow product that can give me brows without looking crazy. Great price! Very easy to use. LONG LASTING. You definitely have to wash your face to get them off! I would almost say it's a dupe for ABH's brow pomade, really! Give it a shot!" in 6 reviews
  • "I already have thick brows so I never thought I needed to enhance them. But these make my brows LOOK SO GOOD. I can give them such great shape using this product. Will be purchasing again. The brush and spoolie that come with it are great as well." in 5 reviews
  • "at 1st when you apply i really loved it. but halfway to my day when i checked my makeup i was sad to see my brows half gone. i read so many nice reviews i wonder why mine turned out dry mid way my day, how come it didnt last on me. so i tried using it again but this time i make sure i put enough, but stil i got the same result. even after applying brow mascara.
    " in 4 reviews
Catherine F.
Harrisonburg, VA
This product is awesome. I bought it about three months ago, use it every day, and it's still kickin'. I find that it goes on smoother and more natural if u dip the brush in water before running it through the product, but using it dry gives a beautiful finish anyway.
Lucy P.
Englewood, CO
Been wanting to try this so I finally bought it. I like it a lot. The brushes really help and are easy to use. Colors are great and it goes onto my brows nicely. You can definitely use it even if you are a beginner when it comes to brow make up. Love it!
Chemberly L.
While I do like this product it's not my go to favorite although it's somewhat easy to use if it doesn't dry out. It's long wearing and the only cons I have is that it dries out so easily and if that's fix I would buy it again
Crystal W.
Mebane, NC
I love this product! Such a great drugstore dupe for the Anastasia Pomade! I have been wearing it for the past few days and have gotten so many complements on my brows!
carrie O.
Westbrook, ME
I had used pencils for years and never really happy with the look of them and decided to try something new found this product at cvs and I have been using it every sense I would definitely recommend this product 10/10
Brooke C.
Clermont, FL
Very good eyebrow pencil. This is a dupe for the Anastasia Beverly Hills brow definer. It lasts a good amount of time nothing amazing though. Just your average good eyebrow pencil.
Alexis R.
Knoxville, TN
Literally my favorite drugstore brow product of all time. I have tried all sorts of products and this one is by far the best! And for the low price, you really can’t go wrong!
Tara A.
This is a great doup for Anastasia brow kit!! This has nice packaging and is full coverage on the brow! This is long lasting if you throw some brow gel on top:)
conia&dickson💖🤞🏼 b.
united states
I love this product it's easy for me and I'm not the type of person who loves brow pencils because I've used those for the past couple of years I love dip brows
Amber R.
Odessa , TX
I recently purchased this product and I can say I love it! It has a great applicator and I can compare it to a high end pomade ! Will definitely be repurchasing
Ja-Lynn W.
Salt Lake City
Does this smudge due to summertime sweat at all?
misty b.
DAYTONA BEACH, FL
I currently use the anastasia dip brow pomade but am always looking for a cheaper dupe. Is this product comparable and as long lasting?
Would this be a good dupe for the Anastasia dip brow?
Lexi E.
What's your opinion on this? I'm looking for a natural brow product, preferably a pomade. How is this product? Is the deep brunette warm or cool toned?
Milana D.
Is this like the Anastasia Beverly Hills dip brow pomade? I've been hearing amazing things about the dip brow, but it's sooooo expensive and I'm looking for something similar that's not too expensive and works just as well! Can someone please tell me if this is worth the buy or if it is a total flop?