BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #68 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Up to 24HR waterproof pomade. Makeup designer angled brush. Styled brows.

L’Oréal Paris presents Brow Stylist Frame & Set ™, our 1st cream brow pomade with makeup designer brush and blending spoolie. Lightweight brow makeup formula easily glides onto skin and brow hairs to frame and set your brow look. Makeup designer brush draws in individual hairs, precisely shapes arches, and fills in eyebrows for a naturally defined and styled look that stays put up to 24 hours.

Tip: After dipping the makeup designer brush into the pomade, lightly dab to remove excess product for more precise application.

• Cyclopentasiloxane

• Does this smudge due to summertime sweat at all?4 Answers
  • How is this product? Pros & cons please! I'm looking ...2 Answers
  • How is this for light/fair coloured brows?1 Answers
L'Oréal Paris Brow Stylist® Frame and Set
  • "I buy it for like 14$ and it's a DUPE for ABH !! really good brush high quality and the pomade gel is amazing, the apply is easy and stay for really long." in 36 reviews
  • "I was a bit weary of this product, but I must say I'm in love!!! I'm a red head with blue eyes and very pale, it's always hard for me to find a brow product that can give me brows without looking crazy. Great price! Very easy to use. LONG LASTING. You definitely have to wash your face to get them off! I would almost say it's a dupe for ABH's brow pomade, really! Give it a shot!" in 6 reviews
  • "I already have thick brows so I never thought I needed to enhance them. But these make my brows LOOK SO GOOD. I can give them such great shape using this product. Will be purchasing again. The brush and spoolie that come with it are great as well." in 5 reviews
  • "at 1st when you apply i really loved it. but halfway to my day when i checked my makeup i was sad to see my brows half gone. i read so many nice reviews i wonder why mine turned out dry mid way my day, how come it didnt last on me. so i tried using it again but this time i make sure i put enough, but stil i got the same result. even after applying brow mascara.
    " in 4 reviews
Stephanie G.
Spokane, WA
I love this pomemade. Its really easy to work with, very pigmented, and stays in place really well. I can knock out brows really fast using this. Highly recommend.
Brittany F.
I have searched the drugstore for a good brow product for quite a while. I've tried different brands, pencils, powders..nothing ever seemed to give me the look I wanted. I decided to try the L'Oréal Brow Stylist and so happy I did! It was exactly what I had been searching for! I did not want to spend a fortune and have to purchase a high end brow product because I am so picky, and now that I found this I won't have to resort to spending a ton on a product I might not like. The brush is great, not too stiff or loose. Gives me a natural finish. The cream pomade has not dried up, goes on and blends out easily. I purchased mine from Walmart and plan to again n in the future!
Tania R.
Downey, CA
First time getting this and I'm already in love with it. It's so easy to apple the eyebrow brush is good , steady not weak and the eyebrows came out looking great.
Katie P.
Omro, WI
Really love this product, its a great price point and looks amazing on my brows, the color is perfect. I would 10/10 reccomend to anyone looking for a new brow pommade!
Kellie M.
Spokane
I had really high hopes when I bough this but Ended up being kind of disappointed in this product. When I first opened it, the gel was creamy and went on smooth...two weeks later it's almost hard as a rock and barely even goes onto my brow brush without me having to press hard enough that it actually deforms the brush bristles. I wouldn't recommend this product.
Leslie C.
My first time trying the cream product. I like t a lot, however, I prefer the pencil. I bought this at target for about $10. It stays all day and it has a great tool for application. Probably won't buy it again Bcus like I said, I prefer the pencil. But the product is great! It does the job :)
Liz C.
Nashua, NH
This is an excellent product! I am just learning how to do my brows, and started practicing with different types of eyebrow products. This is definitely one of the best products to start out with! Its cheap and comes with an eyebrow brush that works really well! I highly recommend!
KT R.
I LOVE this product. It's a great dupe for Anastasia brow dip at half the price. It goes on easy and natural looking as long as you use a light hand. It also last for a pretty long time. (I would definitely recommend this product especially to make up newbies such as myself.
Mariah G.
Hanford, CA
I love this one besides the Milani brand.. i think this one works just as best, I just don't like how thin the brow brush thing feels, it feels really thin I like mine to feel thick and I feel that it works more better.. it was a reasonable price.. I'd deff buy it again
Reese D.
Woodbury Heights, NJ
Just this discovered this pomade and absolutely love it! The brush is double sided, which is fantastic and makes application super easy and the pomade itself is soft and creamy, glides on smoothly and lasts all day. This is a definite must have for me. I'm all about my eyebrows and am so glad I found this product. Highly recommend!!
misty b.
DAYTONA BEACH, FL
I currently use the anastasia dip brow pomade but am always looking for a cheaper dupe. Is this product comparable and as long lasting?
Ja-Lynn W.
Salt Lake City
Does this smudge due to summertime sweat at all?
Kristie W.
Cranbrook , BC
How is this product? Pros & cons please! I'm looking for a brow pomade that isn't high end!
Roxana antonieta R.
This product lasts pretty is waterproof ???
Gabrielle M.
Springfield, MO
Is this product like Anastasia? If so how is the pigment? Does it last all day? Is it waterproof?

back