BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Up to 24HR waterproof pomade. Makeup designer angled brush. Styled brows.

L’Oréal Paris presents Brow Stylist Frame & Set ™, our 1st cream brow pomade with makeup designer brush and blending spoolie. Lightweight brow makeup formula easily glides onto skin and brow hairs to frame and set your brow look. Makeup designer brush draws in individual hairs, precisely shapes arches, and fills in eyebrows for a naturally defined and styled look that stays put up to 24 hours.

Tip: After dipping the makeup designer brush into the pomade, lightly dab to remove excess product for more precise application.

• Cyclopentasiloxane

• Does this smudge due to summertime sweat at all?4 Answers
  • How is this product? Pros & cons please! I'm looking ...2 Answers
  • How is this for light/fair coloured brows?1 Answers
L'Oréal Paris Brow Stylist® Frame and Set
  • "I buy it for like 14$ and it's a DUPE for ABH !! really good brush high quality and the pomade gel is amazing, the apply is easy and stay for really long." in 36 reviews
  • "I was a bit weary of this product, but I must say I'm in love!!! I'm a red head with blue eyes and very pale, it's always hard for me to find a brow product that can give me brows without looking crazy. Great price! Very easy to use. LONG LASTING. You definitely have to wash your face to get them off! I would almost say it's a dupe for ABH's brow pomade, really! Give it a shot!" in 6 reviews
  • "I already have thick brows so I never thought I needed to enhance them. But these make my brows LOOK SO GOOD. I can give them such great shape using this product. Will be purchasing again. The brush and spoolie that come with it are great as well." in 5 reviews
  • "at 1st when you apply i really loved it. but halfway to my day when i checked my makeup i was sad to see my brows half gone. i read so many nice reviews i wonder why mine turned out dry mid way my day, how come it didnt last on me. so i tried using it again but this time i make sure i put enough, but stil i got the same result. even after applying brow mascara.
    " in 4 reviews
member-ce2e4
This is a great product. The consistency is creamy and easy to apply. It’s very convenient in both price and value because it includes a brush. I purchased my L’Oréal Paris Brow Stylist Frame and Set in my local drug store. I use it often and I still have lots of product I would definitely purchase again.
Shannon N.
Davie
Honestly think this is a great product. The formula is drier which I like because it’s not so easy to make mistakes. I just wish their blonde was lighter because it literally looks dark brown on my actual blonde eyebrows.
Kimmy G.
Athens, GA
Love love LOVE!!!! This set gives me so much freedom and I think helps make my brows look the most genuine....?? Realistic I guess lol. But ya would recommend for sure and I’m a big fan!!
nana m.
kissimmee, FL
it’s not really that good. it’s a little bit hard to use. and it lasts , but of course i recommend the anastasia beverly hills pomade. i bought it at walmart . and i won’t buy it again .
Niki B.
Fort Drum
The product itself is nice, it lasts fairly long, and is easy to apply, but I do not recommend the brush that comes with it. It tends to clump in the jar, but I still use it quite often.
Sophia D.
I absolutely love this brow pomade. The formula is similar to higher end, more expensive products but with the price cut in half. Goes on smooth and STAYS ALL DAY. even through a workout. would definitely buy again.
Jenn B.
I really love this product when it comes to my eyebrows. I love how it is very easy to blend the pigmentation down your eyebrows and it’s very creamy. I will be forever a full time user when it comes to this product
Toby G.
For the most part this product is ok. At first I loved it because it worked so well when applying it but after a month the formula dried. Love the shade and the brush that came with it!
Sara K.
I typically don't use gel on my eye brows. I found that it makes your brows darker and more dramatic. I like my brows to look more natural and lighter. Gel is the way to go depending on the look you are going for.
Cecelia L.
Arapahoe, NE
This is a creamy brow pomade. Color lasts a long time. Goes on smooth and creates a nice brow. The price is reasonable. Packaging is sleek. My only issue is sometimes it sweats off.
Ja-Lynn W.
Salt Lake City
Does this smudge due to summertime sweat at all?
misty b.
DAYTONA BEACH, FL
I currently use the anastasia dip brow pomade but am always looking for a cheaper dupe. Is this product comparable and as long lasting?
Lynn G.
Dartmouth, NS
Has anyone found that this product tends to harden up a bit? Making it more difficult to use? I use a couple drops argan oil but that tends to make the product super dark. More pigmented. Does anyone have any other ideas to soften this type of product?
Lexi E.
What's your opinion on this? I'm looking for a natural brow product, preferably a pomade. How is this product? Is the deep brunette warm or cool toned?
Milana D.
Is this like the Anastasia Beverly Hills dip brow pomade? I've been hearing amazing things about the dip brow, but it's sooooo expensive and I'm looking for something similar that's not too expensive and works just as well! Can someone please tell me if this is worth the buy or if it is a total flop?