BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Up to 24HR waterproof pomade. Makeup designer angled brush. Styled brows.

L’Oréal Paris presents Brow Stylist Frame & Set ™, our 1st cream brow pomade with makeup designer brush and blending spoolie. Lightweight brow makeup formula easily glides onto skin and brow hairs to frame and set your brow look. Makeup designer brush draws in individual hairs, precisely shapes arches, and fills in eyebrows for a naturally defined and styled look that stays put up to 24 hours.

Tip: After dipping the makeup designer brush into the pomade, lightly dab to remove excess product for more precise application.

• Cyclopentasiloxane

• Does this smudge due to summertime sweat at all?4 Answers
  • How is this product? Pros & cons please! I'm looking ...2 Answers
  • How is this for light/fair coloured brows?1 Answers
L'Oréal Paris Brow Stylist® Frame and Set
  • "I buy it for like 14$ and it's a DUPE for ABH !! really good brush high quality and the pomade gel is amazing, the apply is easy and stay for really long." in 36 reviews
  • "I was a bit weary of this product, but I must say I'm in love!!! I'm a red head with blue eyes and very pale, it's always hard for me to find a brow product that can give me brows without looking crazy. Great price! Very easy to use. LONG LASTING. You definitely have to wash your face to get them off! I would almost say it's a dupe for ABH's brow pomade, really! Give it a shot!" in 6 reviews
  • "I already have thick brows so I never thought I needed to enhance them. But these make my brows LOOK SO GOOD. I can give them such great shape using this product. Will be purchasing again. The brush and spoolie that come with it are great as well." in 5 reviews
  • "at 1st when you apply i really loved it. but halfway to my day when i checked my makeup i was sad to see my brows half gone. i read so many nice reviews i wonder why mine turned out dry mid way my day, how come it didnt last on me. so i tried using it again but this time i make sure i put enough, but stil i got the same result. even after applying brow mascara.
    " in 4 reviews
Adrianna W.
Roy, WA
This has been my go to brow pomade for over a year now. It’s so nice and it doesn’t dry out and the little container last forever. It’s such a great formula and I won’t wait to repurchase once it finally runs out.
Crystal A.
Saint Petersburg
I absolutely love the L'Oréal Paris Brow Stylist® Frame and Set it’s one of my favorite eyebrow products, it somehow never dries out! It gives good pigment and in definitely buying it again when I run out!
Kristin P.
Blackshear, GA
I bought this and was kinda skeptical but y’all there is nothing to be skeptical about this product is amazing and very comparable to ABH brow dip I am a avid user and believer in this product it is part of my everyday look and I absolutely adore it
Miranda B.
Toledo, OH
This pomade is alright. I was really hoping for a creamy product but when I opened the pot is was solid and I really had to dig to get the product. I'll use it until it's empty but I'd never purchase again.
Lauren C.
Kent, OH
Love all brow pomades but this one is one of my favorites. I just started using it. The packaging is great like any other pomades and i buy mine at ulta. But you can get it at walmart, target or drugstores.
Abigail B.
Priest River
I love the color, love that it keeps my brows in place as long as I need and that it's water proof!!! Good price, great little brush that comes with it and super easy to use. I would recommend it to anyone. I got it at Walgreens.
Stacy B.
Falls church va
Easier to use then I expected. Nothing wrong with the product I just didn't really like it and felt like I stil needed to use a pencil even though this definitely helped darker my natural eyebrows
Courtney G.
Although this product is amazing it only holds on the actual brow hairs and under them,when outling your brows it doesn't hold as good and the product doesn't stay as "fresh" as most.Therefore only buy this if u have fuller brows
Hailey D.
Birmingham
This product is very waxy and it is hard to get a lot of product to pick up onto the brush. It is not as pigmented as I would like and does not create a crisp line. I would not buy again, the colourpop brow creme is much better.
Amy N.
['Towson', 'MD'], MD
Great formula for all-day use, my only complaint would be the thickness of the brush but other than that it is a great product that was a good universal brown color. It also doesn’t dry up soon after purchase date.
Ja-Lynn W.
Salt Lake City
Does this smudge due to summertime sweat at all?
misty b.
DAYTONA BEACH, FL
I currently use the anastasia dip brow pomade but am always looking for a cheaper dupe. Is this product comparable and as long lasting?
Would this be a good dupe for the Anastasia dip brow?
Lexi E.
What's your opinion on this? I'm looking for a natural brow product, preferably a pomade. How is this product? Is the deep brunette warm or cool toned?
Milana D.
Is this like the Anastasia Beverly Hills dip brow pomade? I've been hearing amazing things about the dip brow, but it's sooooo expensive and I'm looking for something similar that's not too expensive and works just as well! Can someone please tell me if this is worth the buy or if it is a total flop?