BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #57 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Up to 24HR waterproof pomade. Makeup designer angled brush. Styled brows.

L’Oréal Paris presents Brow Stylist Frame & Set ™, our 1st cream brow pomade with makeup designer brush and blending spoolie. Lightweight brow makeup formula easily glides onto skin and brow hairs to frame and set your brow look. Makeup designer brush draws in individual hairs, precisely shapes arches, and fills in eyebrows for a naturally defined and styled look that stays put up to 24 hours.

Tip: After dipping the makeup designer brush into the pomade, lightly dab to remove excess product for more precise application.

• Cyclopentasiloxane

• Does this smudge due to summertime sweat at all?4 Answers
  • How is this product? Pros & cons please! I'm looking ...2 Answers
  • How is this for light/fair coloured brows?1 Answers
L'Oréal Paris Brow Stylist® Frame and Set
  • "I buy it for like 14$ and it's a DUPE for ABH !! really good brush high quality and the pomade gel is amazing, the apply is easy and stay for really long." in 36 reviews
  • "I was a bit weary of this product, but I must say I'm in love!!! I'm a red head with blue eyes and very pale, it's always hard for me to find a brow product that can give me brows without looking crazy. Great price! Very easy to use. LONG LASTING. You definitely have to wash your face to get them off! I would almost say it's a dupe for ABH's brow pomade, really! Give it a shot!" in 6 reviews
  • "I already have thick brows so I never thought I needed to enhance them. But these make my brows LOOK SO GOOD. I can give them such great shape using this product. Will be purchasing again. The brush and spoolie that come with it are great as well." in 5 reviews
  • "at 1st when you apply i really loved it. but halfway to my day when i checked my makeup i was sad to see my brows half gone. i read so many nice reviews i wonder why mine turned out dry mid way my day, how come it didnt last on me. so i tried using it again but this time i make sure i put enough, but stil i got the same result. even after applying brow mascara.
    " in 4 reviews
Tarrah T.
For being "drug store " I really like this pomade. It super creamy but stays put. I have blue eyes that change color with blonde hair with red highlights (naturally) and this looks natural. I would buy it again and highly recommend it.
Devona L.
Charlotte, NC
I just purchased this pomade today at wal mart and was super excited to try it tonight. Unfortunately, I didn’t like the consistency of the pomade when applying it to my eyebrows. The colors also for me didn’t match.🙁 I prefer to use Ardell Brow Pomade in the color taupe. L'Oréal Paris Brow Stylist® Frame and Set❤️
Jaikia D.
This product has change my routine forever it's better application& It gets my eyebrows more thicker than what they are. They can improve a little by increasing The amount of product they provide . I recommend increasing the size of the product
Ashley M.
Oviedo, FL
This product is ok, but could use a little work. It needs more than 3 or 4 shades for everyone. I just picked the one that's the closest and it seems to be a good shade. It lasts a while, I've had mine for at least a month and a half and I'm not even halfway done with it.
Angel P.
I would have rated this higher if the product wasn't so quick to dry out and get crumbly in the pot. I appreciated the natural looking shades available for me as a blonde but honestly the shelf life is just a couple of weeks before the product gets impossible to work with.
Brittany D.
Kermit , WV
I love this brow kit! Always leaves my brows looking on point and ready for my day. I am a first time user but I will repurchase this product goes perfect with dark hair and hazel eyes I would highly recommend my dark haired beauties to give this product a try!
Teresa B.
Campbell , TX
I got the L'Oréal eyebrow set because my eyebrows are very light. It's very easy to use and lightweight. This is the first time I've use these product and I will continue to use these line of eyebrow kit again. L'Oréal Paris Brow Stylist® Frame and Set
Ryan G.
San Antonio, TX
I use this on my brows everyday! I think it’s as good as Anastasia for the price! I honestly love this product. It’s a great all in one when traveling! One of the many nyx products that are fabulous! I highly recommend!
Katrina L.
Natchitoches
This stuff is great to use for beginners . I really don’t know how to do my eyebrows , I always watch YouTube videos to walk through it . But this stuff was very easy to apply , and didn’t make much of a mess . I would recommend this to a friend .
Lucy P.
Englewood, CO
Been wanting to try this so I finally bought it. I like it a lot. The brushes really help and are easy to use. Colors are great and it goes onto my brows nicely. You can definitely use it even if you are a beginner when it comes to brow make up. Love it!
misty b.
DAYTONA BEACH, FL
I currently use the anastasia dip brow pomade but am always looking for a cheaper dupe. Is this product comparable and as long lasting?
Ja-Lynn W.
Salt Lake City
Does this smudge due to summertime sweat at all?
Kristie W.
Cranbrook , BC
How is this product? Pros & cons please! I'm looking for a brow pomade that isn't high end!
Roxana antonieta R.
This product lasts pretty is waterproof ???
Gabrielle M.
Springfield, MO
Is this product like Anastasia? If so how is the pigment? Does it last all day? Is it waterproof?

back