BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Up to 24HR waterproof pomade. Makeup designer angled brush. Styled brows.

L’Oréal Paris presents Brow Stylist Frame & Set ™, our 1st cream brow pomade with makeup designer brush and blending spoolie. Lightweight brow makeup formula easily glides onto skin and brow hairs to frame and set your brow look. Makeup designer brush draws in individual hairs, precisely shapes arches, and fills in eyebrows for a naturally defined and styled look that stays put up to 24 hours.

Tip: After dipping the makeup designer brush into the pomade, lightly dab to remove excess product for more precise application.

• Cyclopentasiloxane

• CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide
  • Mica

Jessica R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
So far I really like this. It's easy enough to use and it's very affordable. It did take a few minutes of playing with it to heat it up enough to really work it through my brows properly since it's not as creamy as some of the more expensive brow pomades. It made my brows look great but still natural and it stayed in place all day. The brush it comes with is great! I really like this so far!
Giselle V.
Odessa, TX
Dupe!!!!! For ABH Pomade! I love this stuff! 💕 I never have to touch up my brows. I use a light hand and with this stuff little product goes a long way !! If your an ABH lover like I am you need to try this ! Because it's just as good as abh Pomade for half the price!
Heather H.
Inman, SC
I was a bit weary of this product, but I must say I'm in love!!! I'm a red head with blue eyes and very pale, it's always hard for me to find a brow product that can give me brows without looking crazy. Great price! Very easy to use. LONG LASTING. You definitely have to wash your face to get them off! I would almost say it's a dupe for ABH's brow pomade, really! Give it a shot!
Emily W.
Clearwater
The shade range isn't huge but the product is nice. Tends to get a tad bit dry but a tiny drop of coconut oil restored that puppy right up. I've already used half of the pot. It's creamy and the brush that comes with it makes it so easy to apply. If you're looking for a brow pomade you can get that you don't have to go to a sephora/ ulta for this is the one.
Gabriela A.
Austin , TX
I Defenetly love My L'Oreal Paris Brow Stylist® Frame & Set Cream Pomade 212 Blonde 0.08 oz. Carded Pack it leaves my eyebrows on fleek , super define super natural , not messy at all & and what I really love about it it's that, it dosent look like make up PLUS you can get it an Any cvs , Walgreen , heb etc . One of my favorite brow make up .
Catherine F.
Harrisonburg, VA
This product is awesome. I bought it about three months ago, use it every day, and it's still kickin'. I find that it goes on smoother and more natural if u dip the brush in water before running it through the product, but using it dry gives a beautiful finish anyway.
Christine R.
Rochester
I already have thick brows so I never thought I needed to enhance them. But these make my brows LOOK SO GOOD. I can give them such great shape using this product. Will be purchasing again. The brush and spoolie that come with it are great as well.
Karisa S.
Billings, MT
So I'm not a person who normally fills in my brows, so I was pretty
excited to try this out in hopes I would like it.

It definitely does what it says! For someone who literally has tried to
fill my brows like 3 times in my life this product was super user
friendly. The directions weren't very clear on the packaging, so I
looked online and figured it out.

It filled very well using very little product, in fact, I used way too
much the first time. A little goes a long way! The brush makes it very
easy to define and fill. I have one brow that's full and one that's
sparse and weird shaped but when I used this they actually looked the
same.

I will say the color I received was light brown, but it looked fairly
red toned on my face which was my only complaint with it. It doesn't
look like that once you first put it on but it seems to dry that way.

Using the wand on the end of the brush you can easily blend it all
together and keep your hairs in place. That seemed to help so it wasn't
so red and dark.

It really does last all day too! They aren't kidding with the 24 hour
claim. I have to use an exfoliating scrub to get it off other wise it's
still there after using cleanser.

I've used it daily since then trying different techniques and it's just a
very easy product to use. The color still seems to turn red so I'm
going to see of they have a different color that might work better.

Overall, I'm very impressed and happy and will continue to use it. I'm
going to try a different shade and see how that works, but really I like
this product and actually feel like I can do my brows without looking
like a clown!
Kibibi T.
Myrtle Beach, SC
I tried this product with the expectation that 1. it would be less impressive than my prestige brow products and 2. the color "Light Brunette" would be much too light for my medium complexion and darker hair. Boy was I wrong! This goes on so smoothly and the pigmentation is excellent. I think that this shade being slightly lighter than the dark shades I'm used to was a plus-- I could really work this product into my brows intensely to build up beautiful creamy color without looking like I had black lines for eyebrows. The finish is very soft-looking, so it is perfect for an everyday brow that is both clean and full. Compared to similar products, though, I think the only downside to this product is that it is of a softer and more mousse-like consistency. This would make it easy to run through the product quickly, versus a product formulated with a thicker consistency and higher pigment concentration. That being said, this is a fantastic product for the price point and definitely exceeded my expectations. Even the cheap little brush was useful, and I love that it came with a spoolie end!
I had the pleasure of trying the L'Oreal Paris Brow Stylist in Brown (213). The application brush made it easy to outline and to blend. The brush was a 2 -in -1 which simplified the process of putting on my brows. The cream was easy to apply. A little goes a long way so be careful with putting too much on the applicator. After outlining and drawing small strokes I blended with the spooly end. I was done within 5 minutes. I am on hour 2 with my brows on and its good so far. I would buy a darker shade next time. Take a look at all the shades before picking and factoring in your current brow color before selecting.
Lexi E.
What's your opinion on this? I'm looking for a natural brow product, preferably a pomade. How is this product? Is the deep brunette warm or cool toned?
Nicole M.
Barrie, ON
How is this for light/fair coloured brows?