BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #62 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Up to 24HR waterproof pomade. Makeup designer angled brush. Styled brows.

L’Oréal Paris presents Brow Stylist Frame & Set ™, our 1st cream brow pomade with makeup designer brush and blending spoolie. Lightweight brow makeup formula easily glides onto skin and brow hairs to frame and set your brow look. Makeup designer brush draws in individual hairs, precisely shapes arches, and fills in eyebrows for a naturally defined and styled look that stays put up to 24 hours.

Tip: After dipping the makeup designer brush into the pomade, lightly dab to remove excess product for more precise application.

• Cyclopentasiloxane

• Does this smudge due to summertime sweat at all?4 Answers
  • How is this product? Pros & cons please! I'm looking ...2 Answers
  • How is this for light/fair coloured brows?1 Answers
L'Oréal Paris Brow Stylist® Frame and Set
  • "I buy it for like 14$ and it's a DUPE for ABH !! really good brush high quality and the pomade gel is amazing, the apply is easy and stay for really long." in 36 reviews
  • "I was a bit weary of this product, but I must say I'm in love!!! I'm a red head with blue eyes and very pale, it's always hard for me to find a brow product that can give me brows without looking crazy. Great price! Very easy to use. LONG LASTING. You definitely have to wash your face to get them off! I would almost say it's a dupe for ABH's brow pomade, really! Give it a shot!" in 6 reviews
  • "I already have thick brows so I never thought I needed to enhance them. But these make my brows LOOK SO GOOD. I can give them such great shape using this product. Will be purchasing again. The brush and spoolie that come with it are great as well." in 5 reviews
  • "at 1st when you apply i really loved it. but halfway to my day when i checked my makeup i was sad to see my brows half gone. i read so many nice reviews i wonder why mine turned out dry mid way my day, how come it didnt last on me. so i tried using it again but this time i make sure i put enough, but stil i got the same result. even after applying brow mascara.
    " in 4 reviews
Dalia Vanessa M.
By far one of my most favorite brow products at the moment.

I found it to be very affordable, the formula is good, and it doesn’t smudge as other products I’ve tried in the past.

I would have to say that after a while for some reason, it dries up, and the creaminess isn’t there anymore. I don’t want to have to throw it away, because it still works, and there’s a lot of product left. It just gets a bit hard to pick up with my brush due to it turning dry.

So if anyone knows how to fix this please let me know.

I do however recommend if you’re in the market for a good eyebrow product that’s easy to work with.
Paige D.
Johnson City, TN
I️ LOVE THIS OMG. So I️ got this because I️ ran out of good brow product and I️ need something firm and pigmented for my brows because they grow super long, super quick and are hella unruly. So I️ googled a dupe for the ABH eyebrow pomade or dipbrow..whatever it’s called. I️ saw this on the dupe list so I️ picked it up and I’m in LOVE. it applies so easily. It glides on like a gel pencil or something. And it is super pigmented and just gel like enough that it sets my brows in place and I️ don’t have to use brow gel or hairspray (yes, I️ know) on my brows to keep them in place anymore. It fills in my hairs super naturally and I️ can make teeny, hair-like strokes or cover large areas of my brow, no problem. It’s also the perfect color for my black brows, I️ use the deep brunette which lightens up my brows beautifully! This products is probably more ideal for people who have thick brows and just need to fill in the sparse parts and tame the hair that is already there! Although, it’s such a great product that it would probably work for people with sparse brows as well.
Arden P.
Lakewood
Best dupe to  Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade ! It is super creamy and pigmented. the brush is a little thick so I like to dip the brush into some product and squish the bristles together. I used the blonde shade when I had light pink hair and a dark brown shade when I went back to brown. You can really draw on some eyebrows with this, or just add some color to them. Highly recommend if you don't want to spend a bunch of money!
Cassandra R.
Where to start.. first of all this product is decent for its price. I honestly DISLIKE the spoolie and the angled brow applicator that it has!!!!! Every time that I use this brow pomade I have to use my Anastasia Beverly Hills #12 brush for it to apply onto my brows. Overall the pomade is alright, I just hate how every time that I use it I have to add rose water to it or some drops of oil for it to work.
Carly S.
I did a swatch of this - bought because it was on sale - next to my Anastasia and it’s basically the same exact thing. Crazy I found the dupe and didn’t even realize it! I’ve had my Anastasia over a year and it’s starting to dry out and get old so I picked up a new one but I mostly just use it as a WAX to shape my eye; however, I fill in with a dark brown eyeshadow powder. I have naturally pretty thick brows so I just need to fill in & tail out my brows. Works perfect and within budget! Glad I came across this.
Tish M.
Fort Myers
I love that this came with a brush because it is the PERFECT brush for doing my brows. I cannot do my brows without it! I love the formula of it. My brows DO NOT budge. And the price is so cheap compared to other brands, you might as well buy two!
Tiff B.
This is an amazing brow set! I love 1) that it comes with the brush and 2) how easy it is to apply! I bought mine at Walmart and use it all the time! I’ve had it for over a year and still have so much left. You hardly need any product to get a great result! I would recommend this hands down!
Kelsey G.
Dallastown, PA
THIS IS THE BEST BROW POMADE AT THE DRUGSTORE! DO NOT SLEEP ON THIS. I’m a religious Anastasia Beverly Hills pomade user, until I tried this! I honestly like it better than Anastasia’s pomade! It’s the perfect shade for my brows and it’s easy to get a natural or a dramatic look!
Jessica T.
Lake park, GA
I use this everyday for my eyebrows. I have very sparse eyebrows that just will not grow. So I have to do a lot of filling in. With the right brush this works perfectly. Only downside is that it dries out. But if you mix a little coconut oil in there it makes it like new again.
Mj G.
Omg, I got this product as a complimentary from BzzAgent. It’s been like a year since I got it and I still have it. I use it in a daily basis and I’m almost out of it. The pomade is smooth and it applies perfectly fine on my eyebrows. Once I’m done with this one I’m definitely buying one.
misty b.
DAYTONA BEACH, FL
I currently use the anastasia dip brow pomade but am always looking for a cheaper dupe. Is this product comparable and as long lasting?
Ja-Lynn W.
Salt Lake City
Does this smudge due to summertime sweat at all?
Kristie W.
Cranbrook , BC
How is this product? Pros & cons please! I'm looking for a brow pomade that isn't high end!
Roxana antonieta R.
This product lasts pretty is waterproof ???
Gabrielle M.
Springfield, MO
Is this product like Anastasia? If so how is the pigment? Does it last all day? Is it waterproof?