L'Oréal Paris Brow Stylist® Frame and Set
Up to 24HR waterproof pomade. Makeup designer angled brush. Styled brows.
L’Oréal Paris presents Brow Stylist Frame & Set ™, our 1st cream brow pomade with makeup designer brush and blending spoolie. Lightweight brow makeup formula easily glides onto skin and brow hairs to frame and set your brow look. Makeup designer brush draws in individual hairs, precisely shapes arches, and fills in eyebrows for a naturally defined and styled look that stays put up to 24 hours.
Tip: After dipping the makeup designer brush into the pomade, lightly dab to remove excess product for more precise application.
- Caprylyl Methicone
- Silica Silylate
- Disteardimonium Hectorite
- Propylene Carbonate
- CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / Iron Oxides
- CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide
Top Questions See all 42 Q&A
- "I buy it for like 14$ and it's a DUPE for ABH !! really good brush high quality and the pomade gel is amazing, the apply is easy and stay for really long." in 36 reviews
- "I was a bit weary of this product, but I must say I'm in love!!! I'm a red head with blue eyes and very pale, it's always hard for me to find a brow product that can give me brows without looking crazy. Great price! Very easy to use. LONG LASTING. You definitely have to wash your face to get them off! I would almost say it's a dupe for ABH's brow pomade, really! Give it a shot!" in 6 reviews
- "I already have thick brows so I never thought I needed to enhance them. But these make my brows LOOK SO GOOD. I can give them such great shape using this product. Will be purchasing again. The brush and spoolie that come with it are great as well." in 5 reviews
- "at 1st when you apply i really loved it. but halfway to my day when i checked my makeup i was sad to see my brows half gone. i read so many nice reviews i wonder why mine turned out dry mid way my day, how come it didnt last on me. so i tried using it again but this time i make sure i put enough, but stil i got the same result. even after applying brow mascara.
" in 4 reviews
I found it to be very affordable, the formula is good, and it doesn’t smudge as other products I’ve tried in the past.
I would have to say that after a while for some reason, it dries up, and the creaminess isn’t there anymore. I don’t want to have to throw it away, because it still works, and there’s a lot of product left. It just gets a bit hard to pick up with my brush due to it turning dry.
So if anyone knows how to fix this please let me know.
I do however recommend if you’re in the market for a good eyebrow product that’s easy to work with.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos