BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #55 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Up to 24HR waterproof pomade. Makeup designer angled brush. Styled brows.

L’Oréal Paris presents Brow Stylist Frame & Set ™, our 1st cream brow pomade with makeup designer brush and blending spoolie. Lightweight brow makeup formula easily glides onto skin and brow hairs to frame and set your brow look. Makeup designer brush draws in individual hairs, precisely shapes arches, and fills in eyebrows for a naturally defined and styled look that stays put up to 24 hours.

Tip: After dipping the makeup designer brush into the pomade, lightly dab to remove excess product for more precise application.

• Cyclopentasiloxane

• Does this smudge due to summertime sweat at all?4 Answers
  • How is this product? Pros & cons please! I'm looking ...2 Answers
  • How is this for light/fair coloured brows?1 Answers
L'Oréal Paris Brow Stylist® Frame and Set
  • "I buy it for like 14$ and it's a DUPE for ABH !! really good brush high quality and the pomade gel is amazing, the apply is easy and stay for really long." in 36 reviews
  • "I was a bit weary of this product, but I must say I'm in love!!! I'm a red head with blue eyes and very pale, it's always hard for me to find a brow product that can give me brows without looking crazy. Great price! Very easy to use. LONG LASTING. You definitely have to wash your face to get them off! I would almost say it's a dupe for ABH's brow pomade, really! Give it a shot!" in 6 reviews
  • "I already have thick brows so I never thought I needed to enhance them. But these make my brows LOOK SO GOOD. I can give them such great shape using this product. Will be purchasing again. The brush and spoolie that come with it are great as well." in 5 reviews
  • "at 1st when you apply i really loved it. but halfway to my day when i checked my makeup i was sad to see my brows half gone. i read so many nice reviews i wonder why mine turned out dry mid way my day, how come it didnt last on me. so i tried using it again but this time i make sure i put enough, but stil i got the same result. even after applying brow mascara.
    " in 4 reviews
Paige D.
Johnson City, TN
I️ LOVE THIS OMG. So I️ got this because I️ ran out of good brow product and I️ need something firm and pigmented for my brows because they grow super long, super quick and are hella unruly. So I️ googled a dupe for the ABH eyebrow pomade or dipbrow..whatever it’s called. I️ saw this on the dupe list so I️ picked it up and I’m in LOVE. it applies so easily. It glides on like a gel pencil or something. And it is super pigmented and just gel like enough that it sets my brows in place and I️ don’t have to use brow gel or hairspray (yes, I️ know) on my brows to keep them in place anymore. It fills in my hairs super naturally and I️ can make teeny, hair-like strokes or cover large areas of my brow, no problem. It’s also the perfect color for my black brows, I️ use the deep brunette which lightens up my brows beautifully! This products is probably more ideal for people who have thick brows and just need to fill in the sparse parts and tame the hair that is already there! Although, it’s such a great product that it would probably work for people with sparse brows as well.
Carly S.
I did a swatch of this - bought because it was on sale - next to my Anastasia and it’s basically the same exact thing. Crazy I found the dupe and didn’t even realize it! I’ve had my Anastasia over a year and it’s starting to dry out and get old so I picked up a new one but I mostly just use it as a WAX to shape my eye; however, I fill in with a dark brown eyeshadow powder. I have naturally pretty thick brows so I just need to fill in & tail out my brows. Works perfect and within budget! Glad I came across this.
Kelsey G.
Dallastown, PA
THIS IS THE BEST BROW POMADE AT THE DRUGSTORE! DO NOT SLEEP ON THIS. I’m a religious Anastasia Beverly Hills pomade user, until I tried this! I honestly like it better than Anastasia’s pomade! It’s the perfect shade for my brows and it’s easy to get a natural or a dramatic look!
Jessica T.
Lake park, GA
I use this everyday for my eyebrows. I have very sparse eyebrows that just will not grow. So I have to do a lot of filling in. With the right brush this works perfectly. Only downside is that it dries out. But if you mix a little coconut oil in there it makes it like new again.
Mj G.
Omg, I got this product as a complimentary from BzzAgent. It’s been like a year since I got it and I still have it. I use it in a daily basis and I’m almost out of it. The pomade is smooth and it applies perfectly fine on my eyebrows. Once I’m done with this one I’m definitely buying one.
Brittany D.
Kermit , WV
I love this brow kit! Always leaves my brows looking on point and ready for my day. I am a first time user but I will repurchase this product goes perfect with dark hair and hazel eyes I would highly recommend my dark haired beauties to give this product a try!
Estefani M.
mesa
I bought this a while ago and I really like it. I use it everyday and the product hasn’t ran out. I recommend it if you can’t afford expensive ones. It has a lot of pigment. The only thing I don’t like is the spoiler it’s to harsh when I brush my eyebrows.
Alice R.
Portage
This is my favorite brow filler! I am blonde, and I have looked far and wide for an ashy blonde brow filler, and this is my holy grail product! I have been so happy that I get to have blonde brows now!!! My brows are getting sparse the more I age, and this is the perfect color for me and it fills in the gaps seamlessly. I have dark blonde hair, but I find the taupe shades to be too harsh and dark on my brows. This is really easy to use. I will be repurchasing. I need this in my make up arsenal everyday!
Jessica T.
Lake park, GA
I use this daily for my brows! My brows don't grow, so I have to use this with my very fine tipped eyebrow brush to make realistic hairstrokes so it actually looks like I have brows lol. It dries fast after applying and stays on all day. I love it!!
Brittany B.
Dayton
I love the brow gel. They are very easy to apply and its very helpful this product is a very god brand and i would recommend it to anyone that can’t really use the pencils that well. I dont like the pencils because it seems harder to draw on.
misty b.
Daytona Beach, FL
I currently use the anastasia dip brow pomade but am always looking for a cheaper dupe. Is this product comparable and as long lasting?
Ja-Lynn W.
Salt Lake City
Does this smudge due to summertime sweat at all?
Kristie W.
Cranbrook , BC
How is this product? Pros & cons please! I'm looking for a brow pomade that isn't high end!
Gabrielle M.
Springfield, MO
Is this product like Anastasia? If so how is the pigment? Does it last all day? Is it waterproof?
Roxana antonieta R.
This product lasts pretty is waterproof ???