L'Oréal Paris Brow Stylist® Custom Brow Shaping Pencil uploaded by Amy L.L'Oréal Paris Brow Stylist® Custom Brow Shaping Pencil uploaded by Monica M.L'Oréal Paris Brow Stylist® Custom Brow Shaping Pencil uploaded by 🅱️RUNNO 🅱.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Defines. Shapes. Fills.

Define, shape, and fill your brows with Brow Stylist® Brow Shaping Duet. Two coordinating pencils blend together to create the perfect shade to naturally enhance your brows.

• Ophthalmologist-tested.
  • Suitable for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers.

• I've been trying to start filling in my eyebrows but don'...1 Answers
  • Does this stay or melt off after awhile?1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
  • "I just bought one of these because I forgot mine at my apartment while visiting family over the holidays. I was surprised at how easy it was to use and my brows looked really natural" in 13 reviews
Lindsey G.
Durango
I was skeptical about these because with all the other newfangled options on the market they seemed so plain simple, but I was on a pinch with a bit of a singed brow and these did a fair job of disguising my mishap. Reasonably priced and easily accessible. Not my first choice but if some of the ritzier options aren't immediately available these are my go to.
Bridget O.
Berwyn
This product is nice. It fills in my brows nicely and looks natural. I use it every day. I’m a repeat user. It’s easy to use but needs to be sharpened quite often. I do recommend it.
Simplesmente incrível para contornar seus olhos e sobrancelhas top #make #make_up #makeup #maquiadorprofissional #maquiadorrj #makeuprj #makeolhos #makecontorno #makediva #beautiful #makelinda #homemmaquiado #maketop #instamakeup #instamake #delineadogatinho #maquiagem #makebafo #ilovemake #inspiração
Melissa B.
Forney, TX
These brow pencils do the trick, but I believe it goes on a little thick. I also don't like that it is very tricky to sharpen. I am going to use a powder after this product runs out and see if I like it better. Overall this is an okay product, just not my favorite.
Sara M.
These are okay for doing brows. I find that the pencil is too fat when I am drawing my brows in, but I do use them to make my brows look a little darker. This is because the pigment is great. I also find that these pencils last a long time for what I use them for.
Alyssa G.
Amherst, MA
easy to use product coming in a simple packaging. Having warm brown eyes this product works very well in complimenting them and blending with my natural brow color. Not pricey and a good value for this product. Overall would recommend to others,
Stephanie D.
Modesto , CA
Awful. Just awful awful awful. I used these Loreal brow stylist brow shaping duet pencils in high school back before I knew what products work and didn't work. It looks like someone took a crayon to your brows, avoid at all costs lol.
Tasha N.
Lehi, UT
Always buy this product. It stays on all day, blends nicely into my brows, and doesn't fade or melt off. Great when set with some powder and some eyebrow gel. Perfect brow all day and night with no touch ups, and you can't beat the price. Would definitely recommend.
Allison B.
Tulsa, OK
These are great. They don't have good lasting power, but with the two shades you can easily find a perfect match. They are easy to use and it's a good value. I wish they lasted longer, but I would recommend to others.
Christy G.
I like these pencils but for the price I think I can go a little cheaper and get the same result I don't like that they're so soft like a crayon because they smudge and I have to do a lot of cleanup work
Mandi J.
Bay City, MI
Does this stay or melt off after awhile?
ashland r.
El Paso, TX
I've been trying to start filling in my eyebrows but don't want it to look real dark, is this product heavy/very dark?