L’Oréal Paris Brow Stylist® Boost & Set™ Volumizing Brow Mascara

Brow gel mousse formula. Skinny angled brush for precise application. Creates natural to thicker eyebrow makeup.

The art of brow made easy. L’Oréal Paris presents the Brow Stylist Boost & Set™ Brow Gel Mascara. Our 1st brow gel mousse formula easily glides onto brows to boost volume and set for a natural to thicker eyebrow makeup look. The angled skinny brush styles brow hairs with precise and controlled application.

Comfortable, all day wear. Smudge-resistant. Ophthalmologist tested. This eyebrow mascara is suitable for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers. Packaging may vary. What you receive may not be what is reflected on site.

Start with clean brows. Use the angled skinny brush in short, upward strokes to boost volume and build to desired intensity and shape. The gel mousse formula sets your brows for long lasting wear.

G2004094
POLYSORBATE 21
MADECASSOSIDE
ACRYLAMIDE/SODIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYLTAURATE COPOLYMER
METHYLPARABEN

L’Oréal Paris Brow Stylist® Boost & Set™ Volumizing Brow Mascara ? Hi Ladies & Gents I wanted to know with this product holds throughout the day. Especially if anyone has worn it for an evening out? Looking to invest in a few new drug store products so I am doing some homework first.
How is this product??
In comparison to the L’Oreal Brow Stylist Plumper ?
Start your review of L’Oréal Paris Brow Stylist® Boost & Set™ Volumizing Brow Mascara!
Product Highlights
“Love using this to fill out my eyebrows and to make it more defined.. it works amazing, easy to apply on and easy to remove!! Very affordable and get about anywhere!! Love using this to make eyebrows beautiful!” in 7 reviews
Covington , KY
L’Oréal Paris Brow Stylist® Boost & Set™ Volumizing Brow Mascara uploaded by Courtney S.
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: Dark Brunette
This has been such a life saver for me lately. I love that when I'm in a hurry I can brush this through my brows and it keeps my crazy catipliers in check all day. It does make the brows stiff but I love that about it. They have a few different colors to choose from, so should please just about anyone. Best part about it is its under $10. Highly recommend this for busy mamas 💁🏻‍♀️
Boston
Review for: Clear
The BEST clear brow gel ever. Gives the separation of brows that are micro bladed/ does not at all make you look like you have sharpie brows. Super strong hold, lasts all day. If you want your brows to stick straight up but soap brows scare you, try this one
Schenectady, NY
I love setting my brows to add a fluffy texture to them and this is the best brow gel that I’ve come across. I’ve used lush’s brow gel and the maybelline prior, but this is definitely the best one I’ve used. At a great price, this is my holy grail.
Dillsburg, PA
Review for: Light Brunette
I actually really liked this brow mascara! It had decent hold and was a good enough color match where I would wear this alone on some days. The wand is super thin which makes it easy to control in your brows. I would repurchase if it was cruelty free.
Sorrento, FL
Review for: Blonde
I live this product! The brush size is perfect for my medium thick brows and doesn’t get everywhere. It also allows the hairs to grab easily and set them in place. The pigment is not too much which I like. I will definitely continue to repurchase.
Ramsey, MN
I love this product for after using a brow pencil or alone on days I want more of a natural brow. It fills while also grooming my brow hairs. The brush is the perfect size for my brows and makes quick work of filling them in and brushing them up!
Tampa
Review for: Dark Brunette
This brow gel has been a staple in my makeup kit for about 3 years now. It gives my eyebrows some color and structure without them feeling sticky or stiff. It is one of the easiest products to use and requires absolutely no effort. I would recommended this as an everyday eyebrow gel that is effortless to use and flawless to see.
Lexington, SC
Review for: Light Brunette
I want to give this product a good rating because I use it literally everyday, but I do have cons about it. There’s always too much brow mascara on the spoolie, so I have to wipe it off before I apply it onto my brows and sometimes it just comes out looking clumpy and messy. I always have to clean it up after application, I know there’s no “clean” way to do make up but that’s just too much.
Blacksburg, VA
Review for: Light Brunette
The effects of this product were definitely minimal. However, I have relatively thick brows so it’s effects may be more noticeable on someone with thinner/lighter eyebrows.
Erie,pa
Review for: Clear, Light Brunette
This is a wonderful brow gel. It's not super strong, but still strong enough to set. I absolutely love how small the spoolie is, it is impossible to make a mess when applying it because of this. I think that's my favorite part about this brow gel. I like the colored and the clear but i love throwing the tinted one through my brows on no make days!