BeautyFaceFacial SkincareL'Oréal Paris
L'Oreal Paris Bright Reveal Brightening Daily Peel Pads

L'Oreal Paris Bright Reveal Brightening Daily Peel Pads

Bright Reveal Brightening Daily Peel Pads

Is this harsh on fair skin?
Ive been using this for about a month now and dont really know if its doing anything ? Are there any peel pads you guys know of that actually make a difference ?
Can someone tell me if these are not that saturated like there is no liquid in the box as I’m wondering I may have got an old one. Can you se a difference in skin after using them?
Start your review of L'Oreal Paris Bright Reveal Brightening Daily Peel Pads!
Kadie G.
Gibsonia, PA
L'Oreal Paris Bright Reveal Brightening Daily Peel Pads uploaded by Kadie G.
Purchased at: Amazon
I like most of this L’Oreal line but I don’t love these that much. They just always seem dry and leave my face and fingers feeling a little sticky. I’ve almost finished the container and I don’t think I’ll buy again. I like their glycolic cleanser better.
JILL H.
Lansing, MI
L'Oreal Paris Bright Reveal Brightening Daily Peel Pads uploaded by JILL H.
I'm so happy I tried these L'Oreal Revitalift Bright Reveal Brightening Peel Pads! I have been using these for several weeks and I definitely notice a difference in the texture and tone of my skin. The multi-ply pads have a textured surface and are pre-soaked with a 10% glycolic complex.The pads contain Alpha Hydroxy Acid which made my skin a little sensitive the first few days, but diminished with continued use. The pads have peeled away all the dead dull skin and evened-out my skin tone. This product really delivers! I even have my adult son using them now! I received these for free courtesy of L'Oreal in exchange for my honest opinion.
triana P.
Philadelphia , PA
I like the way the pads make my face feel- baby smooth. However the only downside is that the acid in them make my face break out, I guess it’s drawing out all the impurities. I only use them once a week for this reason, not everyday as directed.
Carla B.
Rockwall, TX
L'Oreal Paris Bright Reveal Brightening Daily Peel Pads uploaded by Carla B.
Although I don’t use this every day, I do use it several times a week. It is a very easy to use product and it is not harsh in any way. The hardest working ingredient is glycolic acid. Clean your face first. Let it do it’s job on every part of your beautiful skin.
S. H.
I've been using these brightening peel pads along with a brightening daily scrub cleanser by revitalift, by loreal for about a week now and I'm really liking the results. Im a middle-aged woman with a lot of sun damage thanks to my younger years of sun worshipping, so I've been trying to erase a lot of time from my face. These are pads have glycolic acid which is great for sunspots dry patches. I'm trying to another popular brand of glycolic acid hint.- the one in the green bottle and to be honest I never noticed that it made any difference at all. But with revitalift I've noticed in just a week's time that my face looks and feels smoother and softer and brighter. And I love the convenience of the pads with other glycolic acid applications I've had to use Cotton pads but these are pre-made and convenient I really lie the Revitalift line of anti aging products.
Marcela V.
Los Angeles, CA
L'Oreal Paris Bright Reveal Brightening Daily Peel Pads uploaded by Marcela V.
Purchased at: Bed Bath & Beyond
I have been using L’Oréal revitalift Bright Reveal peel pads for 2 months and my skin looks amazing and bright. My dark spots are lighter. Great price!! My husband asked me in the morning if I’m I have make up on!😉. It works.
Emeh A.
Owings Mills, MD
I stumbled on this product when I went to Walmart looking for something to help get rid of my large pores,dull and uneven skin tone .Infact my face was a mess after a period of neglect .Well,heard about face peels and decided to try this .It was the best desicion. Ever .In a week,my skin was so smooth ,younger and bright .My makeup looked better and in two weeks of usage ,I was able to step out without makeup as I looked so healthy .I combined it with the L’Oréal revitalization brightening moisturizer with spf .Remember use only at nights ,one peel pad a day keeps the stress and uneven skin at bay .
Joy H.
Morganton, NC
L'Oreal Paris Bright Reveal Brightening Daily Peel Pads uploaded by Joy H.
Purchased at: ULTA
Love how this makes my skin look , pores are smaller , less break outs and brighter skin frm just using once a day ! Every week my skin looks better and better!
Bianca  B.
L'Oreal Paris Bright Reveal Brightening Daily Peel Pads uploaded by Bianca  B.
First of all, the packaging is always a class act. They are bright white and a beautiful ruby red. The Brightening Peel Pads come in a seal proof container with separate, easy to use pads. You can actually feel the medicines working as you cleanse and exfoliate your skin. These are strong enough to do the job at hand, yet gentle enough to leave your new skin clean without any irritation. I follow with the L’Oréal Paris Revitalift Bright Reveal Brightening Dual Overnight Moisturizer and that's it! Time for bed and let the magic happen. This line has dramatically changed my appearance in fine lines and wrinkles.
Kort-Nee J.
Oklahoma City, OK
Purchased at: Walgreens
Most of L’Oréal’s skincare products break me out, but when I started having texture issues with my skin a couple of weeks before my wedding three years ago, I didn’t have time to wait on an order from Avon and grabbed these instead. I hoped for the best, but got the worst. One use broke me out horribly with painful red knots under my skin. These were the only new addition to my skincare routine, so I knew it was the culprit. I immediately returned them and will not purchase again.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...