Hair CareHair ProductsConditionerL'Oréal Paris
L'Oreal Paris Brass Toning Purple Sulfate Free Conditioner

L'Oreal Paris Brass Toning Purple Sulfate Free Conditioner

Brass Toning Purple Sulfate Free Conditioner

Does this product do a good job at getting rid of brass on natural hair?
Does this product work well? Does it work to remove brassiness and does the conditioning aspect work?Does this product work well? Does it work to remove brassiness and does the conditioning aspect work?L'Oreal Paris Brass Toning Purple Sulfate Free Conditioner ?
Does this do the same thing as purple shampoo?
Start your review of L'Oreal Paris Brass Toning Purple Sulfate Free Conditioner!
Amanda R.
L'Oreal Paris Brass Toning Purple Sulfate Free Conditioner uploaded by Amanda R.
Purchased at: Target
Absolutely love this product! The smell and consistency are great! I love the added smell of Hibiscus. It’s my personal favorite. It does go on blue when you apply it to your hair, so don’t freak out. The coverage I found to be great. Compared to other store bought purple conditioners that I’ve tried, i’ve found that this is by far the best. It leaves your hair feeling very soft and smelling great. Not to mention how it tones the yellow and brass. It whitens and brightens it. You can’t go wrong with this product!
Annie J.
Charlotte, NC
L'Oreal Paris Brass Toning Purple Sulfate Free Conditioner uploaded by Annie J.
Just like the shampoo smells so good!!! Sadly I just dye my hair back to brown but hopefully I can try it soon and have a review on how great would be on my hair!
Madison G.
Sutter Creek, CA
L'Oreal Paris Brass Toning Purple Sulfate Free Conditioner uploaded by Madison G.
This is my favorite purple conditioner. I love the scent of these products (most purple hair products smell very chemically— but not this one). Not only does it take the brashness out of my hair but leaves it feeling hydrated and soft. 10/10!
Elle J.
L'Oreal Paris Brass Toning Purple Sulfate Free Conditioner uploaded by Elle J.
Purchased at: CVS
Tones brassiness down to a level of salon quality toning conditioner! The L'Oreal Paris Brass Toning Purple Sulfate Free Conditioner is much more affordable than the higher end brands and does a better job imo. I would love this to have a better cap that won't collect shower water inside. This is for all hair types, but really nourishing for dry hair. I have come to love this so much that when I ran out a few days ago, I immediately put it back on the shopping list!!
Chrissy F.
L'Oreal Paris Brass Toning Purple Sulfate Free Conditioner uploaded by Chrissy F.
This was my FIRST time trying a purple conditioner. I will definitely buy this again in the future! It left my hair touchably soft & smells good! Even the boyfriend commented that my hair smells good & he rarely notices anything. :) I had never tried a purple conditioner before & was a little scared it would turn my hair purple. (It didn’t!) I left it on in the shower for 20 minutes. My hair is very very thick, naturally wavy & porous. I’ve been highlighting my hair for YEARS. My natural hair color is Med brunette & my blonde highlights tend to look a bit brassy at the roots. I love the look of a white ash blonde & this conditioner from L’Oréal definitely helped me achieve that look.
Ana melissa G.
Charleston, SC
L'Oreal Paris Brass Toning Purple Sulfate Free Conditioner uploaded by Ana melissa G.
I am in the process of getting my hair bleached (it will take more than once session since my hair is so dark) and I have been dealing with some brassiness and orange tones here and there so this product came to me as a blessing in disguise . I have used the shampoo and conditioner in combination and I have seen a reduction on the brass tones, however I don’t think the conditioner leaves my hair feeling as soft as other conditioners I’ve used so I see myself adding some Pantene just to make it feel softer.
Alayna H.
Sioux Falls, SD
L'Oreal Paris Brass Toning Purple Sulfate Free Conditioner uploaded by Alayna H.
My absolute favorite brass toning conditioner! It is so affordable, so easy to use, and takes the brass completely out of my hair! I literally could not love this conditioner more. Highly highly recommend.
Fiorela U.
Norwalk, CT
L'Oreal Paris Brass Toning Purple Sulfate Free Conditioner uploaded by Fiorela U.
Did a full review in this on my IG since I recuerdo from Influenster. Have been obsessed. All I’ve been using for my hair. Highly recommend. Smells soo good!
Sarah A.
Washington, UT
L'Oreal Paris Brass Toning Purple Sulfate Free Conditioner uploaded by Sarah A.
I love the ever pure conditioner with the ever pure shampoo it made the yellows in my hair and brassy color more blonde and lighter! I love the silver color is will give if you leave it in a little longer!!
Brittani F.
Bluffton, SC
L'Oreal Paris Brass Toning Purple Sulfate Free Conditioner uploaded by Brittani F.
I really enjoyed this conditioner! I felt it was so hydrating for my hair. I also loved the way it smelled and helped maintain my highlighted hair color. Also, it’s very affordable which is a big plus.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Gina M.
il y a un an
Sara A. il y a un an
If your blonde needs toning, its a great product. I usually let any purple toning shampoo or conditioner in for 10 minutes each time to really do some work