L'Oreal Paris BOOST IT Volume Inject Mousse

BOOST IT Volume Inject Mousse

Has anyone tried this product?
Has anyone else has trouble with this mousse? it seems to be so crunchy for me! I've seen great reviews, though. :/
Does this work well for fine hair without looking crunchy?
Start your review of L'Oreal Paris BOOST IT Volume Inject Mousse!
Rena B.
JamaicaQueensNY
L'Oreal Paris BOOST IT Volume Inject Mousse uploaded by Rena B.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I love this hair moose, since I v tried it I been using it. It’s gives great volume! It way better then the other hair moose’s from other brands that I v used! This one is great!
Stefo S.
L'Oreal Paris BOOST IT Volume Inject Mousse uploaded by Stefo S.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I honestly...love any type of mousse that can help my hair have more volume. This is one of those. I had gotten this mousse on sale at my local Walgreens with a coupon. So when I did try it out for the first time...I couldn't believe how little of product I used on my hair...and it still turned out fabulous...and side note: I have long hair...and I actually use just a little mousse combined with the hairspray L'Oreal Paris LOCK IT Weather Control Hairspray ...man..I couldn't believe how the outcome of my hair was...it was awesome!! ❤❤ my wavy curls lasted all day!!! Its an amazing product!! Definitely recommended💜💜💜
Michelle D.
Puyallup , WA
Works great for me, I blow dry my hair upside down and when I flipped back upright I had so much volume!
Roberta R.
L'Oreal Paris BOOST IT Volume Inject Mousse uploaded by Roberta R.
Purchased at: Amazon
I love the sent of this mousse. Gives me so much texture in my hair. It is amazing. L'Oreal is a brand ttrust, have been using since forever,, and I do trust thier products to be safe.
hail :.
L'Oreal Paris BOOST IT Volume Inject Mousse uploaded by hail :.
i love this volume mousse. it’s the only one i have tried that gives me volume and doesn’t give me greasy roots. i have straight flat hair and this helps give it some movement. easy to dispense and highly recommend!
esmey P.
NJ
L'Oreal Paris BOOST IT Volume Inject Mousse uploaded by esmey P.
I love using mousses for my hair! It defines my cruel and leaves it looking bomb for a whole 24 hours. If you want your hair to have volume than this is the product for you. It wasn’t that expensive either I bought it at amazon for a very low price, try it out!
Lisa F.
Long Beach, NY
1,893 reviews
L'Oreal Paris BOOST IT Volume Inject Mousse uploaded by Lisa F.
L'Oreal Paris BOOST IT Volume Inject Mousse uploaded by Lisa F.
I have very fine, long thin hair and I’ve tried lots of products from high end to drugstore. As far as shampoo and conditioner my favorite is Tresemme' Healthy Volume Shampoo & Conditioner 24 Hour Body 28 Fluid Ounces, no matter what I else I try I always come back to this. As far as mousse is concerned this is my favorite product. I hate mousse that weighs my hair down and makes it look crunchy and hard. This mousse does have a strong hold and gives body and volume. However, If I just want my hair to air dry, I apply the mousse to my roots and put it up in a clip and take it down to let the rest dry. My hair gets the Boost it’s needs, and when I apply to my whole head of hair it doesn’t look hard or go flat!
Dawn M.
L'Oreal Paris BOOST IT Volume Inject Mousse uploaded by Dawn M.
Purchased at: Amazon
I am a naturally curly girl. Maine humid can make things a bit out of control and this mousse helps tame the wildness. I like the scent, dispences nicely, has a good amount of hold and lasts all day- can even just reset hair on days between waahes and this product will reactivate and carry me through a 2nd day, all for a budget friendly price L'Oreal Paris BOOST IT Volume Inject Mousse
Court K.
Dallastown, PA
L'Oreal Paris BOOST IT Volume Inject Mousse uploaded by Court K.
Best mousse ever! First off, the smell is great! I can smell it all day long! Second off, it really does give your hair volume! I wet my hair, work it through, and let it dry naturally. Once dry, my hair looks and feels so thick! I usually end up throwing it in a pony tail because there is just so much of it (FYI - not complaining!)!
Nicole N.
Harrisonburg, VA
L'Oreal Paris BOOST IT Volume Inject Mousse uploaded by Nicole N.
Purchased at: ULTA
My sister in law uses this for her hair and she absolutely loves it she uses it all the time. She says it’s cheap and she tries to use it if she is going out and she said it helps hold her hair up and she would recommend it to everyone