L'Oreal Paris BOOST IT Blow Out HeatSpray

BOOST IT Blow Out HeatSpray

Does this heat sray really work?
So i bought this and I used it once, but I dont know how I feel about it. Does it help anyone really get body?
Does it leave your hair feeling sticky or stiff after blow drying with this sprayed in?!
Start your review of L'Oreal Paris BOOST IT Blow Out HeatSpray!
Product Highlights
This is without a doubt my favorite heat spray because it also acts as a volume booster when I blow dry my hair!in reviews
I've noticed a lot less split ends in my hair after I started applying this prior to heat styling.in reviews
I typically used it with damp hair then blow dried from roots to ends.in reviews
Vivian T.
It works like a normal heat spray but it makes your hair kinda crispy and dry feeling if you spray too much. This is very cheap.
ashley R.
L'Oreal Paris BOOST IT Blow Out HeatSpray uploaded by ashley R.
Purchased at: Target
I love this one, smells good, don’t have to use to straighten, it lightly helps keep wave in hair. It works for me and fairly priced.
Farah M.
Aliso Viejo, CA
I’ve been using this for a while. Tbh I haven’t tried any other heat protectants - so it’s hard for me to tell if this one is doing its job well. I think my hair are dry and brittle anyway from all the coloring (:
Ivette M.
calle margarita sk-11 valle hermoso hormigueros PR
1,098 reviews
Me gusta lo aplico y paso plancha me lo proteje mucho me deja que el cabello se parta y es muy exelente lo recomiendo y su precio es asecibles y creo a mis expectativas que deben usarlo es muy eficiente
Marina B.
Rocklin, CA
This stuff smells amazing and I love it that it's a heat protectant. It doesn't give my hair too much volume. But it gives that nice finish. It's a pretty good price and you get a lot of product in there but I do believe that there is room for improvement.
Tina L.
Bowling Green, KY
I had hopes this would protect my hair from the heat of my dryer and give my fine, flat hair a little boost. I'm honestly not sure if it protects the hair because it weighs it down so much I don't use it often. It smells really nice, but my flat hair does not like it at all.
Alexandra D.
i bought this heat protectant actually on clearance from target, not really knowing much about it but decided to give it a try and i was pleasantly surprised! not only is the packaging so functional - easy spray bottle, slender container, etc - but the product slightly moisturizes in addition to protecting your hair from flat iron heat. it dries pretty quickly too so you wont have to worry about either letting your hair dry or excessive spoke.
Katie M.
Glendale, AZ
Is not a good product for a blowout look. Do not use this product while your hair is still wet. But its great as a base for heat protection. I use it after a shower, sleep and its good to go the next morning.
Amanda V.
Valley Falls, KS
This is totally one of my favorites. It works so well on wet AND dry hair. Keeps my hair looking healthy and helps protect it from heat damage.
Marley W.
Hyden, KY
Didnt really see a difference, if I'm being honest. Not worth the buy in my opinion. Affordable, great brand
Ask a question to the Influenster community...