L'Oréal Paris Boost It Air-Blown Texture Mist

Boost It Air-Blown Texture Mist

How do u use this? Do u just use it on damp hair before blow drying or can u use it on dry hair as well? Also can u air dry ur hair with it? Also wondering since its a heat spray if u can use it on wet and dry hair with all heat tools? Sorry for all the questions
Would this do anything on straight hair?
How does this work on dry hair? I have curly hair that I wash once a week. Throughout the week though, my hair gets pretty limp at the top.
Start your review of L'Oréal Paris Boost It Air-Blown Texture Mist!
How would you rate this product?
Holland, PA
This was a bust for me. I have thin, straight hair so this is a product my hair could use. Blech! It smells like cough medicine, my hair came out limp and sticky. Dry shampoo works better for me.
This stuff is great for volume and for adding a little bit of grit and texture to hair. The only thing is when you spray it on damp hair, you need to really comb it and work it in to prevent that piecey crunchy look that happens when you use hair gel or mousse.
Swartz creek, Mi
Smells so dang good! My hair used to be pixie short and now that it's just above my shoulders it's heavy and won't keep volume. Bought this two days ago and va-boom - isn't bounce!!!
Butte, MT
1,023 reviews
L'Oréal Paris Boost It Air-Blown Texture Mist uploaded by Elizabeth C.
L'Oréal Paris Boost It Air-Blown Texture Mist uploaded by Elizabeth C.
This texture spray is absolutely amazing. I can't believe how well it stacks up to other, much more expensive brands. Smells great, feels great, works! Great value. Must try!
Delray Beach , FL
Loreal hair products are great i don't think a lot of them are for african american hair but i do enjoy using them when i receive them. this adds a lot of texture and moisture to the hair.
Aliso Viejo, CA
Not a product I would normally use but it was in a beauty box. Love the scent and texture it brings. I love my renken more tho. So I will only use if other is empty.
Canoga Park, CA
Received this in a Target Beauty Box, doesn't really add volume to my hair. The only bright side to this product is that it smells really really good, like tropicalish.
Marshfield , WI
I really like this for when i don't have time to blow dry my hair. I will be repurchasing when it is used up. Doesn't leave my hair looking greasy which is great
Cleburne, TX
This product has been used a few times on date nights and seems to hold my curls or waves all night long My hair is thick and coarse. I do recommend
Jackson, KY
Purchased at: Walmart
This is a nice drug store product. Gives your hair a little added volume. For the price I would recommend. Your hair is soft and voluminous.