BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Buy L'Oreal Self-Tanners - L'Oreal Body Expertise Sublime Bronze Self-Tanning Perfector & Corrector 8 x 2ml/0.06oz. How-to-Use: After your sunless tan has developed, apply Self-Tanning Perfector & Corrector to damp skin. Gently massage using circular motion for 1-2 minutes on sunless tanning blotches or streaks. Rinse or wipe off and pat dry.

Buy on Amazon
Wb P.
This is one of my most favorite tanning products. It's super simple to use and leaves a natural looking color. I use this when I need a quick tan and I never have streaks. It smells nice and is easy to apply!
Kylie O.
Columbus, OH
This stuff does helps to maintain color. I'm not a big fan of the L'oreal sublime bronze self-tanning in general, because it made me look a little orange. This does help to make it not look streaky though!
Brytanne M.
Erie, PA
Horrible! It basically makes you look orange. Smell was obvious to others. It did not blend well at elbows and knees like Jergens. I highly recommend you don't try this unless they have fixed the issues.
Stephanie W.
Trumann, AR
The most awesome tanning towelettes on the market and for a great price too! There is no unpleasant smell and they are not sticky. I love the color I get from the towelettes.
Serena H.
Somers, MT
The only product I use to get my summer glow! Have literally used this product only for over a decade!! Absolutely a go to summer product!! #beachbashcontest @influenster
Meghan Q.
Albany, OR
I love all L'Oréal tanning products, it doesn't ever look streaky or patchy which I feel is the most important thing when finding a tanning product! These are so easy and nice to use!
Shellie M.
I love these tanning towels. They're great for an easy pamper night. I like to shower shave and pamper myself once a week. On those nights I do my sunless Tanner and watch Netflix while it develops. This leaves a great streak free natural color tan. I get the dark because my Italian skin naturally is a little more olive except my face. But I don't use the wipes on my face. I prefer a Tanner specifically for face so it doesn't clog my pores.
Anyssa O.
Memphis
I purchased this product because I really enjoy self-tanning. This product is more affordable than other high-end self-tanning products. When I used this product, my skin became streaky the next day. This product also have a strong chemical scent to it. I would use this product again, but I would have to be very careful about how I apply it and make sure that every inch of my skin is evenly coated with product
Nikki I.
I've used this tanner twice now. The first time it came out beautiful but the second was streaky. I would recommend to take your time applying and use even pressure. Only a couple spots were streaky for me and I think it was a pressure issue. Works quickly and isn't orange. I also like that each wipe came in a desperate package so I don't have to worry about it drying out.
anna m.
IN, IN
This a great alternative to natural tanning after having discover pre-cancerous cells. This option gradually gives you color with no streaks and allows you to not go through the summer months with nol color. Easy application. No streaks. No orange.