MakeupEye MakeupEye PrimerL'Oréal Paris
L'Oreal Paris Blurring Face Primer infused with Serum

L'Oreal Paris Blurring Face Primer infused with Serum

Blurring Face Primer infused with Serum

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of L'Oreal Paris Blurring Face Primer infused with Serum!
St, NB
L'Oreal Paris Blurring Face Primer infused with Serum uploaded by Manon M.
J’adore ce produit! Il donne un fini parfait a mon visage et élimine les fines ridules du coin des yeux .
Toronto
L'Oreal Paris Blurring Face Primer infused with Serum uploaded by Hanna M.
I have received AGE PERFECT BLURRING FACE PRIMER #lorealskincare for FREE #freeproduct #trybeforeyoubuyit from #topboxcircle to test and write an honest review. I applied the primer in the morning and lasted all day. It is very smooth and soft primer in rosy color which provided the base minimizing my fine lines, pores and made my skin looked even and so smooth. I love the primer but the color of the primer does not look good on me. The scent is very light and pleasant. I would buy it but if could be in different shade. The quality is there for sure.I would buy the product in different shade. I would absolutely recommend the primer.
Toronto, ON
A nice drugstore primer. #freeproduct received with #trywithtopbox. The feel was a little clumpy, but goes on smooth and doesn’t peel. I didn’t like the rosy smell, but it’s faint. Worked well alone and under my tinted primer. Also worked with different foundations types: matte/radiant. Great primer for the price.
Amherstburg , ON
#freeproduct #trywithtopbox Great face primer. Went on silky and smooth on my face. Easy to apply with just your finger tips. After a few days noticed a more even and rosy tone. Only wished it had SPF added to it .

Looking for your answer?