L'Oreal Paris Blur Concealer

Blur Concealer

Which concealer do you like the best ? I tried this and it’s very good but i want to try another brands! Any help ?
Has this concealer been discontinued? The foundation is my favorite and I've heard great things about the concealer, but I can't find it anywhere!
Is this good for the under eye concealing? If not, could you recommend me to another concealer?
Start your review of L'Oreal Paris Blur Concealer!
Product Highlights
This product is very helpfull. It has very full coverage and is great eith coveringg unwanted spots!in reviews
...this concealer goes on easy and sets quickly. it really does reduce my dark circles. however, i do wish it didn't make the lines under my eyes so pronounced. i am sure if i had some sort of primer i could curtail that but still, i don't want to end up buying too many products! still, it's the best concealer i've come across and most bang for your buck. in reviews
beautiful coverage concealer, does not crease unless not set with powder. creamy and easy to blendin reviews
great product for the price. i liked the coverage it provided. it did not feel greasy. it stayed on for most of the day without touch ups. in reviews
It has great coverage and I do not have to use a lot to cover my under-eye area or bad spots on my skin.in reviews
Nisaa V.
philidelphia
L'Oreal Paris Blur Concealer uploaded by Nisaa V.
L'Oreal Paris Blur Concealer uploaded by Nisaa V.
It helps me so much when I need to do things and[product:maybelline-fit-me!-matte-poreless-foundation-222-true-beige-1-fl-oz] like I don’t think that any other product could do as well as this and when I first got it I was like wow. I would suggest everyone buys this
Amber L.
mabank
L'Oreal Paris Blur Concealer uploaded by Amber L.
I absolutely love this it’s a great product I really gives me the look I was going for!
Sevvie N.
Glendale, CA
Review for: Fair
This concealer is pretty decent for a drugstore brand. I used it for my under eyes (haven't tried it on blemishes). It's on the sheer side which was what I was looking for because I wanted to look more awake. If you have dark under eyes this product probably isn't for you but you could always try to use a few layers and see what happens. I needed to set with translucent powder so it wouldn't move around but it did still crease midway by the end of the day if I applied it with a heavy hand.
Taelor A.
Fredericksburg, VA
This concealer isn't the best but it gets the job done. When I put it one it used to look cakie and I didn't like it. The concealer didn't blend in well with my skin. I personally don't see myself using this product anymore.
juanita A.
I have it like a gift and wasn’t my shape but I still used it it works and a like the smell
tracie O.
Adelanto, CA
I think it works amazing. I barely got it today. For me it's just the right amount of coverage. But if you like the tarte shape tape type of coverage then do not expect much from it. It's just enough to hide my variety of colors and under my eyes. I will update my review once I test the wear and durability in the heat.
vianey H.
Fresno, CA
Amazing coverage, it really blurs out the smallest of imperfections as well. Definitely my go-to. It lasts very long and is easily removable as well. Never had a problem with it
Khristyne P.
This concealer is absolutely underrated! The name of the product says "blur" and it does just that! This concealer makes my skin look absolutely flawless on my extremely oily skin and blurs all of my imperfections! I highly recommend picking this up from the drugstore!
Alma P.
Love this concealer ! It really works , doesn't mess my foundation up and my face doesn't end up looking oily at the end of the day
Kelly N.
swartz creek
Application was nice and stayed on most of the day drug store purchase and blended great with foundation
Ask a question to the Influenster community...