L'Oréal Paris Bijou Facets B.Pure

I've never tried L'oreals nail polish how long does it last?
Start your review of L'Oréal Paris Bijou Facets B.Pure!
How would you rate this product?
Jeannie J.
Hillsboro, OR
Its good..i love the color red,black,green and maroon..I recived this from my cousi last year
Ariana L.
Dearborn Heights, MI
I've purchased this once and i won't purchase this again. I didn't have any good experience with this. It's way too pricey i think and does not give you the coverage it says it does. It was my first time using this product and i wouldn't recommend this.
La Sheenlaruba T.
Two for the price of what some brands charge for one, made me really happy to see. It made it easier to purchase the first time. Being a first time user I was definitely curious seeing you get two in the pack!. I think that the value is great and I didn't see any Cons at all.
jessica N.
Weston, MA
Loreal Colour riche has long duration and doesn't make the nails weak, comparing to other brands the price is better and is very easy to apply.
Amy M.
Dallas, TX
I try to buy nail polish but I really don't know how to do them and I need more products
Eva R.
Especial para un acabado perfecto y duradero, protege y realsa tus uñas con estilo y belleza
Carlyn B.
Tulsa, OK
L'oreal has good product but most of its a tie bit pricey but otherwise I like it a lot!!!!!
susana S.
orange cove, California
I absolutely love this product, my nails look like they have been done professionally. my nails look flawless too
camila D.
Grand Island, NE
Its super good that thing because its reslly good to get in your nails to get cute is really
BRANDY G.
Northport, AL
I REALLY ENJOY THIS FOUNDATION DUE TO IT APPLYS AND REMOVES EASILY, I WOULDNT CHOOSE ANY OTHER KIND OF FOUNDATION
Ask a question to the Influenster community...