L'Oréal Paris BaseMagique Transforming Smoothing Primer uploaded by Leslie S.L'Oréal Paris BaseMagique Transforming Smoothing Primer uploaded by Aarushi S.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

The 1st Smoothing primer that makes your skin lines and pores invisible for a visible and touchable softness see more...

• Is this good, does it make the skin feel smooth?1 Answers
L'Oréal Paris BaseMagique Transforming Smoothing Primer
  • "a little bit goes a long way with this primer. i used this on my oil areas such as my forehead and chin and nose to keep oil at bay. doesn't last a whole day but works up to 6 hours and i have significantly oily skin. works great on my nose for minimising pores and filling them in for a smooth finish after foundation application. leaves the skin feeling very soft and velvety with no residue leftover as it seeks into the skin very well." in 10 reviews
Rhonda J.
This is absolutely the BEST BLUR PRIMER I have EVER used. One must allow drying time between moisturizer and blur creme or there will be roll up or small bunching. Other than that, if you follow directions you won't ever want to use another.
Santhi P.
I like this primer because a little goes a long way. It's velvety, solid yet smooth primer. It leaves very beautiful finish on skin and it's matte. it covers pores and scars on face and it leaves a mattified but smooth, powdered skin.
Leslie S.
San Antonio
✨Your pores gets smoothen, apply before foundation for smooth looking skin
✨I swear by this product, have finished 8 to 9 bottles
✨The formula goes with Dry, Combination and Oily skin.
✨High end kinda finish in less price, it's worth it !!!
Nina H.
westchester, IL
I typically do not use primer under makeup because for some reason it breaks up the coverage but this is my absolute favorite drugstore primer. It literally smooth your face while adding moisture does primer does not act like a typical tacky primer it's more of like a moisturizer
Jessica S.
West Orange
One of my favorite primers. It has a mousey texture that blends seamlessly into the skin. Leaves the skin with a smooth soft texture to apply make-up. It almost gives the skin a velvet feel. This primer fills in your pores and soften the appearance of texture.
Kendra Y.
This is like a dupe for the Trate primer; it’s just so smooth and wonderful. It’s great for my skin especially since I have large pores. It works really well. Overall this is an amazing product.
Jade D.
Pleasanton , CA
Best primer I have ever used!!!! This is my favorite product of all time, of any makeup item on this planet.... and I've tried a lot of products! This fills in my pores completely, which makes for a great base! It just blurs everything! And I also do notice that it makes my makeup last longer. I will swear by this product till the end!!! (And I typically hate pore filling silicon type primers!)
c. ♡.
Eden , NC
I love the way this product feels. It's a very creamy consistency and made my face feel moisturized in the process. It's easy to apply. I do not like how small the container is, I wish it was more for what you pay but the products quality is very good and it does it's job!
Anastasia G.
San Antonio
I'm in love with this primer this is my go to drugstore primer it blurs my pores and makes my face matte. One thing I would change would be the formula the products is very thick and hard to blend into my skin.
Taylor F.
Ojai , CA
I love this primer so much. I love that it has a thick consistency but also sorta feels tacky which I like. It makes my foundation stick to it beautifully and stays on all day. It's not too expensive either.
Jaid S.
Is this good, does it make the skin feel smooth?