BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

L'Oréal Paris Bare Naturale Mineral-Enriched Mascara with Onyx Pencil
  • "Omg I love all these products so smooth and precise. Wish they wouldn't smudge so easy though. " in 5 reviews
  • "I absolutely love this mascara! It's long lasting, and I never have to reapply throughout the day. I also thik the color is great. It's also adds a ton of volume and comes with a great eyeliner pencil. I didn't think the price was too bad, and it's sold in most drugstores." in 3 reviews
starring s.
1,158 reviews
The colors are versatile for every skin tone. Extremely pigmented so one needs to be careful when putting it on because just one swipe will be more than enough. Only down side for me that I find it hard to blend, but the end result after the difficulty is amazing! I use it nearly everyday and have already purchased my second. Definitely worth it!
pauline t.
Buckfield, ME
i love l'oreal bare naturale mineral-enriched mascara with onyx pencil because it has a great price that i love. my eyes are blue and goes well with blackest black mascara. i am a repeat consumer and that is why i would buy again. i would definitely recommend o others.
aryelin L.
me gustan mucho las mascaras de pestaña de loreal por que me dan mucho protagonismo a mi mirada siempre, es un glamour que te da si la usas y eso es increíble. Seria un honor conseguir productos de esta marca por que es ideal para realizar maquillajes mas profesionalmente
Lynda M.
Troy, MI
I use L'Oreal Voluminous Original Volumen Building Mascara. I have brown eyes and find the brown/black is more flattering than the pure black. I purchase this prouduct at my local CVS and use it about 5 times a week. I would buy it again and like how it stays on.
Nayali A.
Makes your lashes look long and natural with just one application. I use product mostly daily.I would recommend this to anybody who wants long lasting voluminous lashes.
ANNE F.
Paterson, NJ
L'Oreal Paris Bare Naturale Mineral-Enriched Mascara is my favorite mascara in the world. One day I found a few of these in the dollar store and grabbed them up. One of my best purchases ever. This makes your lashes the very longest, almost like the bigger known brands that do the same thing. I wish I could get more for just a buck again but I think that was just a one time thing. I love this brand and it really impresses me with how it makes my lashes look.
Kaitlyn H.
Forney, TX
Are you tired of runny mascara, or always having to keep makeup wipes to remove the left over residue normal mascara leaves?! I sure freaking was. I borrow my moms mascara in highschool once, and this just so happened to be the brand. I was already impressed with the length it gave my lashes, but then when it came to shower time and it removed in clumps and there was NO running I was hooked. Have yet to purchase another mascara since!
Tori A.
Philadelphia, PA
Megan F.
Fowler, IN
This mascara goes on great and is very great for enriching and replenishing minerals for healthy growing lashes. What's better than a great mascara that keeps you looking flawless and helps grow your lashes.
Gillian B.
Westford, MA
This mascara has to be one of my favorites. I have very short lashes but this builds them up with out making them clumpy. They look very natural and it doesnt start to come off as the day goes on. it comes off very easily with makeup remover and doesnt make your eyelashes fall out! I would highly recommend.