L'Oréal Paris Bare Naturale Gentle Mineral Powder uploaded by Jessica G.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Bare Naturale Gentle Mineral Powder SPF 24 lets skin breathe freely. Our unique mineral mix not only provides beautiful, luminous coverage, but also smoothes and firms for younger-looking skin. The professional demi-moon brush is made with 100% natural bristles. Powder lays evenly on skin creating a smooth and natural finish. Talc-Free. Preservative-free. Fragrance-free. Safe for sensitive skin.

• What do you think of this. 1 Answers
  • Can anyone tell me if this is recommended for oily skin?3 Answers
  • Is this any good or is it really messy?2 Answers
Danyel C.
Bremerton, WA
I love this mineral powder. The color is good. The sheen is perfect. I have blonde hair and a medium tan. Good color for a tan. I bought from Walmart. Good price. I'd def purchase again.
Jacob S.
Holiday, Fl
This is a great product to use as a powdered foundation. I have been using this and products like this for about 2 years and i have no complaints. I recommend it to others, as it is long lasting and has pretty well coverage. You do get alot of product and the brush it comes with isn't that bad.
Sarah C.
Oak Harbor, WA
Still a favorite in my travel makeup kit, good coverage fair price. Matches my skin don't have to worry about glass bottles and tubes and if it gets broken not a big deal and easy to replace
Melissa C.
I absolutely love this powder! It covers up very nicely and its the perfect shade for my pale skin. The powder is very soft and doesn't irritate my skin at all. And it has lated me literally years. YEARS and this stuff is still magical. I'm going to be sad when I run out. The brush that came with it is pretty crappy, but get yourself a cheap powder brush from Target (I use ELF brand) and BOOM its perfect!
Shamiza D.
Briarwood , NY
Mineral powers are the new crave these days. This one is great, its gentle on sentitive skin and it has spf. I use dpf everyday so i am happy that this is a one step product. The application brush makes it quick and easy to apply. A little goes a long way. My only wish is it had more spf.
Jenny W.
Great Falls, VA
This is a pretty good powder. It doesn't feel too gross on the skin, although it can get cakey. It is a pretty sheer finish, so you need to layer it to get full coverage, and that's when it starts to look wierd and cakey. I like that it comes with a brush though.
Robyn d.
Knoxville, TN
Why pay all of that money for the name brand when you can get this for half the price. All the features of bare minerals minus a little bit of wear. It's great for a shine touch up or all over face coverage !
Prynsess T.
I got this collection cause at the store the girl made it look good, it looks like you got porcelain skin, not heavy caked on feel, but after wearing it my face felt tightened and itchy, won't get it again
Melissa S.
Weirton, WV
This is a great powder. I keep it in my purse for on the go. I get oily and shiny and just toss this in and Voila! However, I don't like the brush that comes with it. I tend to use a kabuki or other powder brush.
Julie F.
N Tonawanda, NY
Only coverup I buy anymore! It's works wonders! Stays on all day with no reapplying and covers all blemishes and darks spots to make your face color even! Definitely recommend!
Maggie V.
Sebring, FL
Can anyone tell me if this is recommended for oily skin?
Tammy L.
Is this any good or is it really messy?
Sierra W.
What do you think of this.