BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Gentle mineral concealer with SPF 25 sunscreen ;

• Do they not make these anymore?!! I love this! Great cover but li...1 Answers
  • Love this is the best concealer ever I love it. It is so hard to ...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
  • "I was turned on to this stuff by a friend, and it's been in my purse every day since!" in 1 review
  • "This really works great and love it .also my girls love using this too." in 1 review
  • "It's a pretty good product, not my favorite but it does work pretty well." in 1 review
  • "This works very well on my skin looks like am not even wearing make up " in 1 review
  • "My face was very powdery and dry after applying and not as much coverage as a liquid foundation." in 1 review
Sydney N.
I don't usually use mineral powder makeup but this was a nice concealer. I had the shade fair/light and it was an exact match for my skin. The brush is so soft but the bottle is sometimes frustrating to use. The excess powder gets stuck at the top compartment so when you unscrew it the powder goes everywhere. It's hard to get the powder to go down back into the bottom. It's a pretty good concealer but the packaging could be better.
BrieAnne B.
Gillette, WY
This is such a weird little package. I feel like there is a better way they could package it so it wasn't so small and awkward. If it tips and moves around in a baf or something a lot of the product comes out when opening it. The powder isn't heavy and is great for brightening the under eyes. I feel like it is kind. Of gimmicky so I probably wouldn't repurchase
Sarah B.
I used to use this product a lot but over the years have found other products to fill its place. There's nothing wrong with it- I works great but it's small and just not "as great" as others. It works well for using under your eyes
Erika P.
Dallas, TX
OMG I use this when they first came out the brushes sold softener powder is soul concealing I really like this I know I haven't been able to find it lately but if I could I would definitely
Alexandra R.
THIS IS MY ALL TIME FAVORITE POWDER CONCEALER EVER! It has amazing coverage that somehow even covers those days when you have red spot that is so dry that cream concealer just sinks in. This powder concealer just glides right over and blends in right in. I use this after regular concealer and before my powder foundation. I am so upset that the company discontinued this product and that I must order it online. Where they jack up the price for $22 if you need the fair/light.
Brandi B.
Richmond, VA
This is by far, one of the best covering concealers I have ever used. I have dark purple under eye circles and this makes them disappear. It does not last all day, but by lunch time needs a second application. The price is very reasonable since it is a common 'drugstore brand'. It is very messy though. Each use requires the entire powder reservoir to be exposed which makes it messy, especially if you don't knock the powder off of the lip before you open it.
Melissa D.
San Jose, CA
I really wanted to like this concealer. It has great coverage and it also has spf 25! But I find that the spots I cover looks orangey. And I don't like the packaging because it's very messy when you open it. I use the brush for the other concealers I use.
Megan M.
Atlanta, TX
I've had this concealer in my makeup bag for about 6 years never used it but I did use the brush on top for my eyeshadow pretty unrealistic isn't it I'll do a better review when I actually use the product, but for and I Shadow brush it actually works pretty well
Valerie S.
Pataskala, OH
Best concealer i have found - liquid always settles in fine lines on me. this is light feeling and still covers up under eye circles and even blemishes. i use a different brush than what it comes with, and it goes on much better. for under eye it lasts all day, but anywhere else may need another application, but only if you don't use other powder etc.
Alyssa C.
Richmond, VA
This is a nice powder concealer that holds great coverage. I've realized that it works great to lighten my dark under eye circles without looking and feeling as heavy as an eye cream would. Also a great nude eyeshadow base for darker skin!
Nichole B.
Halifax, MA
Love this is the best concealer ever I love it. It is so hard to get. Does anyone know where I can get it now I can't live with out this?
Christina S.