BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

New Soft Sugar 905 ;

• How does this product dry? Does it last a long time, and ...1 Answers
  • Does this work good for a drug store product ? 1 Answers
  • how good it's this?2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Jessica A.
Piqua, OH
I love me some L'Oréal and I love L'Oréal Bare Naturale Gentle lip conditioner. Its was easy to use a so freaking soft!  I'm in love L'Oréal.  This was my 1st time , but won't be my last time using. Great price for high quality and id recommend to other's.
jayne B.
works so well! really loved this product would definitely recommend to a friend. compares a lot better than alternatives and is very effective. i love it and it shares little room for improvement. can't wait to use it again!
Celyna🌹 T.
This conditions my lips super good and great packaging too easy to take on the go I got it online forgot the website though it meet most of my expectations but not all of them I would buy it again for sure.
Eloisa N.
Fortaleza
Very good product, it smells very good, left my skin soft and very fragrant, lasted for
Many months, I loved, already bought several and I continue to love, it is really a great product, everyone should try, I will definitely buy more
Cameryne C.
This was a big life saver on my vacation at the beach. My lips were so soft and moist with no chance of cracking from sunburn. This is also my go-to product for a chap free winter
Luz Paola M.
The truth is that I really enjoy this lip gloss, it makes me have a hydrated and shiny lips, it also has a delicious aroma, I like its colors and I can use and carry almost everywhere, I feel fresh and natural. I would buy it again and recommend it, leave my lips super soft in love
Genesis O.
Snellville, GA
I love this product! I've used it for a while now and will recommend it to anyone. I bought it at my local CVS but also at Target. It met and exceeded my expectations. It is not pricey for the result it gives. hydrates and adds a perfect shine to my lips.
Kristin C.
Homewood, IL
I have really been loving their new bare naturale line!! This lip conditioner is great for moisturizing your lips while giving you a slight color. This is really great because it is easy to find, and it is rather inexpensive.
Shameem A.
ocala, FL
Makes lips so so so soft. i always have chapped lips but this product makes my lips nice and conditioned and looks cute at the same time
Alexia S.
Binghamton , NY
I absolutely love this L'Oreal True Match Naturale gentle lip conditioner, lip balm... love the shade & leaves lips feeling so smooth.
Stephane C.
Poplar Bluff, MO
Where is a good place to buy this at?
Ariadna R.
Puerto Ordaz
how good it's this?
Reilly Z.
Bensalem, PA
Does this work good for a drug store product ?
Chantelle R.
Epping , NH
Does this smooth dry lips? Does it make enough difference, that you can notice when your wearing lipstick?
shidory m.
Hialeah, FL
It is good and pigmented.