L'Oréal Paris Bare Naturale All Over Mineral Glow uploaded by pui c.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

All-Over Mineral Glow Contents: Face Powder Brush

Ariel L.
Pensacola, FL
I love the all over glow and sun kissed look this product gives! The brush is really nice and fluffy so it blends the powder really well! I would highly recommend this product. Also very affordable!
Rachel H.
Columbia , MD
Great quality and great price for a drugstore brand! The brush is extremely soft and great for light application. I love the Bare Minerals Powder in 460 too! It is my go-to product that I constantly re-purchase.
pui c.
Keene, NH
L'Oréal Paris True Match™ Mineral Foundation is my to go new product. I love the design of the built in brush. What a flawless look❤️
Brittany H.
Baltimore
I like it but i look super fake. I like a more natural look! It is just not for me. But it did not break me out and it feels super light!
Diana T.
Waxahachie, Tx
Great product ! If you're into shimmery bronzer and you're more on the peachy skin tone side then you will love this ! :)
Marcela T.
me gusta mucho esta marca es muy buena. me gustaría probar muchos mas productos de l´oreal. es hermosa...
Coralie F.
County Antrim , Belfast
Great product. Does leave a beautiful glow, probably best in the summer but I wanted a bit of a glow to cure the winter grey. Does what it says but only use a tiny tiny bit because it does leave a warm colour with out realising it at first. I would buy again but this one will probably last ages and ages!
Lindsay s.
beirut, achkout
I think it's a very good Soft natural product and should be on all girls makeup to make her makeup the best one, isn't expensive thats way I think all girls should try it!
Saraya D.
Ancaster, ON
It's a great product easy to use and gives you a camera ready glow that shines nicely in the light and especially in photos, I would definitely buy it again!
Aileen D.
es uno de los mejores producto las brochita es muy suave y no deja grumos
me gusta de masiado y no puedo salir de mi casa sin ella