BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Michelle D.
This unique and amazing product does wonders for your hair! Simple to use, light weight and smells great! This product makes my hair silky smooth and makes me feel like I just stepped out of my salon! Highly recommend!
Kim T.
Berea, KY
This product works great with my fine hair, it give it texture and volume.
I would highly recommend this product for your next purchase.
Chelsey C.
Conway, AR
Love the smell and worked great for fine hair! Only downside was the feeling it left on my hands after applying to hair. Other than that I enjoyed the product and would use it again!
Kainara M.
Chalfont, PA
If you want your har to keep straight all day you totally should use it. I usuaaly use it after strighting my hair or even when I don't have time to do it in the morning
Rosy M.
This is a good product to apply to achieve the perfect results. This is my to go item and I love it. It's beyond better than other brands I've tried before.
Jessica P.
Medley, FL
Este producto ayudo a que mi cabello estuviera por mas tiempo liso brindándole suavidad y brillo y un efecto liso increible
Dayna K.
Jasonville, IN
I was in need of some hair spray and hadn't relied I'd ran out. This has a strong hold. Stays perfectly in place for a lasting period of time.
Jesika P.
Eureka, CA
Love this product! Provided protection against heat and left my hair soft and undamaged from straightening.
Rakhi B.
Jamaica, NY
I love loreal products, this spray is great quality for its price, better than some of the expensive ones out there.
Jill S.
Penngrove, CA
I use this at my friends house and it held my curl all night! I am going to be buying this soon.