BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

PM G.
Orlando, FL
Love the Artec Kiwi product line, but sadly L'Oreal who manufactured it, discontinued it and I think they're out of their minds! This product leaves the hair clean and manageable. The scent is light and pleasing and best of all, when rinsed out it doesn't linger, which is extremely important to those of us who are EXTREMELY sensitive to fragrances. I can't tell you how many products I purchase and then have to throw out.
Emma S.
Reading, PA
The L'Oréal ARTEC Kiwi Coloreflector Shampoo, 33.8 ounce Bottle is definitely worth it's price and completes its intended purpose. Helps my hair not frizz when using hair styling products, and doesn't leave it high and dry. I would completely recommend this brand and product to others.
Wyatt R.
Bend, OR
This product is great quality and really made my hair and scalp nice and smooth. I bought this at target and it was definitely worth it, I have really fine straight hair, but this was a great product. It is a little pricey at the store but is definitely worth it.
Patti M.
Elk Grove, CA
This shampoo made my hair so soft and manageable, plus it smelled wonderful. The bottle lasted quite a bit longer than others because it worked so well. The clear bottle was great also because I could see exactly how much Was being used and how much was left. I would definitely buy again.
Kim B.
Savannah, GA
I haven't used ARTEC in years but I remember it as a favorite. My hair would feel fresh and clean for two days and that's a lot for blond hair. I usually have to wash everyday so oil doesn't show at root. I loved ARTEC.
Greyson B.
Beaumont, TX
The fact I can get it right away with the new version is better to be your best friends are so many things I do it again I have a great way for a few
Jillian H.
This wasn't my favorite. It felt kind of gelatinous and sticky. It didn't feel clean during use, and didn't leave my hair feeling clean, either.
Angel K.
Fabens, TX
For me its just ok but not totally 100 percent i love the smell but the problem is the color of my hair is changing so light
Amanda N.
Saint Bernard, LA
Thjs is alright it is just really really expencive it works good but i think that they could drop the price just a little bit
Deb W.
Port Charlotte, FL
Very nice shampoo, however felt it left a greasy feel to my hair. The scent was nice but I don't think I would use it again