BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Cindy H.
Pfafftown, NC
Got a boring haircut that needs some personality? Kiwi Coloreflector is the product for you! Perfect for adding texture, giving you the "piecey" look, shine, and control, and it smells great! A small amount holds your style in place all day without it down. I've tried many pastes, but this is one of my favorites. A must have to rock out a pixie cut!
Brita B.
Elko New Mrkt, MN
Hair products are a necessity if I want any style to my hair. Working in an office means I need scents that won't bother others. On the weekends, being in a band, I need products that hold my style, but won't bother my eyes or allergies when I'm sweating. This product fits the bill!
Pleasant smell. Great hold. And washes out easily!
Delphy M.
Taylor Mill, KY
It was alright. I feel it kept my hair in place pretty well but it made my hair a little more oily than id like it to be. The smell of it was great though. I got many compliments on how good I smelled while using it. Too bad it makes my hair oily! Hahahaha
Micah C.
Nashville, TN
The best thing about this product is the amazing smell. It's better than other pastes I've used in the past. I find that it stays intact all day. I purchased at my local beauty supply and it's a great value for the price because it lasts forever!
Emilye B.
Iowa City, IA
The product smells great, but it ended up weighing my very fine hair down a bit. Not my favorite paste but it could work better for someone with a different hair type.
Chris C.
Omaha, NE
It was an ok product. It smelling great and did its specified job but the ending product didn't last very long. I prefer using another product to get the job done.
Kastachia S.
Miami Gardens, FL
Just a little dab goes a long way. It makes it easy to style my hair. I rub my fingertips together apply. Been using this product for awhile now. It's one of my go to
michelle n.
Rosemead, CA
L'Oréal Artec Kiwi is amazing !!
the first time I tried it , it smelled wonderful and it was great on my hair. I really recommen that you try it out yourself !
Teal K.
Rolling Meadows, IL
Havent really tried this product, but someone told me it works well and its easy to wash out of your hair. Also smells good, must try sometime.
J.D. B.
Irwin , PA
I used this before because I received it as a gift. I wasn't that impressed with it, but it wasn't the worst. I just wouldn't buy it myself.