L'Oréal Paris Artec Kiwi Color Reflector Moisturizing Conditioner

I can try this product through influenster?
Start your review of L'Oréal Paris Artec Kiwi Color Reflector Moisturizing Conditioner!
How would you rate this product?
sincelejo
I have not used yet I think the product is good quality for its brand and would be great to try.
I enjoy this product because it was so very hydrating to my thick hair. I would use This often!
Anaheim, CA
It is awesome I really recommend it it works for May hair really good and it will on your hair
Bakersfield, CA
One time my sister used this and I couldn't stop sniffing her. Personally I wanted to steal it.
Waco, TX
We like it ti a eso me we are happy to have it in oír house hold and its good that its cgeap
Casper, WY
This product was great! The price is even better! I would amend this to anyone with dry hair.
National City, CA
Leaves yoir hair so soft. Smells good. Helps when your hair is dry. I recommend you guys this
A conditioner with a rich smell of freshness wiki to let your hair or rich smell for hours.
Moreno Valley, CA
Works good! Loves this product, would recommend someone to try it! That's how great it is!!
Gallatin, TN
I am quiet literally obsessed with this product! absolutely get an amazing worth out of it!