L'Oréal Paris Artec Kiwi Color Reflector Moisturizing Conditioner

I can try this product through influenster?
Start your review of L'Oréal Paris Artec Kiwi Color Reflector Moisturizing Conditioner!
How would you rate this product?
Atlanta , Georgia
No mucho no me gusto en verdad el producto Nose tal vez no estoy cine tanta con los resultados chance y en un tiempo más lo burlaba a utilizar por lo pronto les dejo dos estrellas
Wesley Chapel, FL
I personally have not used this product on my hair but i have used it on my moms highlighted hair. She loves it . its really light weighing on her hair and her hair is very thin.
Hillsborough, New Jersey
Loved this product line, wish it was still available. Loved the smell of the kiwi line and loved how it left the hair feeling. Feveryone lightweight. Perfect for frizzy hair.
Trenton, NJ
It left my hair smooth and soft with no tangles! I have a problem with my hair being greasy and this did an ok job. My hair did not keep an "ungreasy" look as long as other products have given me but it did last most of the day.
Frankfort, KY
Like the cost of this product and that I can buy it anywhere not just in salons. it's effective and it is convenient. I have thin hair and it doesn't weigh it down.
Salinas, CA
I love L'oreal, it's my go to hair product any day, anytime. L'oreal professional Paris kiwi coloreflector conditioner works perfectly well for me and keeps my color on my hair!
New Port Richey, FL
Not my favorite L'Oreal product, but still a great one. I used this for a short time and was happy with the results. I felt it was a little too heavy on build up after consistent use and so I stopped using it.
Dayton, TN
I have fine, straight hair so when I saw that this was for fine hair I thought it would work great. But it made my hair very greasey and I ended up having to shower and start over. I won't buy this again.
My hair feels luscious and soft. I dye my hair a lot so it's dry and coarse. I feel better about myself after use, since my hair is my absolute favorite thing about me.
Niagara Falls, NY
Me and my wife both use this conditioner. I love the smell of it and it does a very good job at keeping my hair feeling and smelling clean. I would use this again.