L'Oréal Paris Artec Kiwi Color Reflector Moisturizing Conditioner

I can try this product through influenster?
Start your review of L'Oréal Paris Artec Kiwi Color Reflector Moisturizing Conditioner!
How would you rate this product?
What I love THESE product is not its function only if equal its rich aroma that leaves you and that you feel that freshness softness after use
Its the first time i have been using this product. so far so good. my hair has been dropping a bit. I'm not sure if this caused it or not though
Orleans, ON
Amazing product. Me and my family always use this conditioner! It smells good and makes your hair very soft. Price is very good and affordable.
Soy alérgica al kiwi por lo tanto no puedo comprobar su verdadero resultado. y como dije antes no se mucho ingles para poder responderles
The smell is amazing and it leaves your hair feeling revitalized. The price is reasonable and it can be easily found in different stores.
Muy bueno la utilizo es realmente genial me encanta cuidar mi cabello con L oreal porque confio que me va a dejar el cabello como nuevo
Maravilloso resultado en mi cabello! Lamento no encontrarlo en venta aquí, fue un regalo que desearía que no se hubiera terminado.
Bad Nieuweschans
This product is amazing for all types of skin, it's refreshing, it makes you look more awake and your make up keeps looking perfect
This product is pure LOVE! smells so good, gives your hair an awesome style and the most important IT GIVES LIFE TO YOUR HAIR!
Mi cabello es muy fino y este producto me ha funcionado muy bien, me encanta la manera en la que queda mi cabello