L'Oréal Paris Artec Kiwi Color Reflector Moisturizing Conditioner

I can try this product through influenster?
Start your review of L'Oréal Paris Artec Kiwi Color Reflector Moisturizing Conditioner!
How would you rate this product?
Richmond, VA
Smells great and gets all the tangles out with. NO other products the smell is amazing also
Miami Springs, FL
This conditioner is really nice! It leaves your hair super moisturizing and manageable .
Tualatin, OR
A good deal. It helps with frizz and you can use it after shower or with your hair dryer.
Brooklyn, ny
Its awesome, this has to be one of my fav loreal conditioners. I like the smell of it.
Davenport, FL
I like how this makes my hair feel and it makes it super soft and smells so good
Greene, RI
This product protected my color and shine for weeks without weighing down my hair
The smell is amazing and it leaves your hair very well done just like new again
The smell is amazing and it leaves your hair very well done just like new again
My hair was very shiny and soft, smells great , love he results, great value
My hair was very shiny and soft, smells great , love he results, great value
Terra Bella, CA
Great conditioner for women that just died their hair keeps color on longer.
Great conditioner for women that just died their hair keeps color on longer.
Chaska, MN