L'Oréal Paris Artec Kiwi Color Reflector Moisturizing Conditioner uploaded by Ariana S.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• I can try this product through influenster?1 Answers
Shannon B.
Lithonia, GA
This an awesome conditioner!! The scent is also awesome too!! No, it's very pricey. It does condition the hair very well though! Yes, it is excellent for both dry and oily scalps! The concern that it targets is dry color treated hair. Yes, very satisfied!
Eva N.
I used to use this product for many years. It is still at the top of my list of favs. Along w/the shampoo this combo just leaves your hair feeling very healthy, shiny, feels gentle on my hair, yet very effective. Smells wonderful and I would highly recommend it to everyone who likes a simple routine of washing and conditioning and simply let air dry or style as normal. This is a great value 2x's a year when they have the big sales. If I miss the sale I do use another L'oreal product that I also love. I really encourage you to try this especially if you color treat your hair. I had very blonde hair for most of my life and used it then for years. Totally awesome. If your hair is lifeless even if you don't color it I still encourage you to try this. You can buy a smaller size of this product. I do find it works best if using both the shampoo and conditioner.
Charlene N.
Edinboro, PA
I have been coloring my hair for 30 year's now. I have noticed during the winter month's, December thru March, my hair get's darker because we have so little sun to lighten it up naturally. This product, L'Ore'al Kiwi Color Reflector would keep my hair color from fading as fast, and I would not have to color my hair as much, yes this would be wonderful to try and the bottle has 32 ounces which is a big bottle .I'am planning on trying soon. Thank You for a great product, L'Ore'al Kiwi Color Reflector Conditioner, and wow, I bet it smell's so good with the Kiwi in it.
Michelle G.
San Marcos , TX
This is perfect if you share the conditioner with another person. The scent is not too girly that maybe your boyfriend might not want to be walking around with because it's kiwi! Who doesn't love the soft scent of it!! The conditioner gets to all the proper places and leaves your hair soft to touch with a hint off delight fullness
Taylor M.
New Albany, IN
I have only used this product once or twice while at one of my friends house, but I LOVED it. It left my hair feeling great! I would recommend this product to anyone who has dry or frizzy hair. I would use again if I ever find this product. I would recommend leaving it in for a while in the shower, it helps a lot!
Ashvi D.
Lawrenceville, GA
L'Oreal is one of the best shampoo/ hair product brand I have seen. It has this great scent and not the same one in every shampoo but different. I usually but it in local stores like Walmart and find great deals. They also have this nice looking packages which looks great in my bathroom!
caleb h.
Wallingford, CT
Awesome product, makes your hair moist and soft unlike most products it doesn't make your hair brittle. my hair is brown and it works perfectly. it isn't the cheapest but is deffiantly affordable. i would buy again anytime and i do buy every few months or so. overal awesome product
Mitchell H.
Auburn, NY
This is a really nice conditioner. Relatively affordable compared to other products and great quality for the price. I would definitely buy this conditioner again. It smells great and leaves me hair feeling soft and silky. Get this conditioner if you want nice hair.
Joan H.
Newport News
I absolutely love this stuff...It smells so good and clean, and it really helps my color last so much longer. I use medium brown with auburn highlights so the highlights tend to fade. But when I used this I pretty much kept the highlights until the next coloring!
Penelope G.
Chula Vista, CA
I don't use thisI don't use thisI don't use thisI don't use thisI don't use thisI don't use this I don't use this I don't use thisI don't use thisI don't use thisI don't use thisI don't use thisI don't use thisI don't use thisI don't use thisI don't use this
Angelica p.
sincelejo
I can try this product through influenster?