BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• I can try this product through influenster?1 Answers
Angela W.
Angela W.
Arcadia, CA
When I first bought this and used it for the first time, the smell was amazing and I could see results already. It has a really nice fragrant scent and it was really really effective for me. I felt like my hair was really moisturized after using this.
cara f.
cara f.
Winston Salem, NC
I love this conditioner. It keeps my hair conditioned. The packaging is very nice and catches your eye. I use this product everyday for my hair. It keeps it moisturized since i have such thick and curly hair. I would recommend this product to others!
Maria G.
Maria G.
Smells good very good hair moisturizer I feel like if you put it on while the hair is damp and let it air dry it leaves the hair soft and yeah
Denise M.
Denise M.
Springfield, MA
Portal leaves my hair feeling smooth not like a brittle other conditioners leave my hair frizzy and brittle like
Amber T.
Amber T.
Batavia, OH
Great conditioner and it also helps smooth my hair when its a mess. Also does great with my daughter's fine hair
Laura L.
Laura L.
I HAVE NEVER USED A MOISTURIZING CONDITIONER BUT I AM WILLING TO TRY IT BUT I JUST CAN NOT AFFORD IT RIGHT NOW.
Barira A.
Barira A.
Laurel, MD
Nicehq3 fyrufg3lri7gfhvl y ftfuq3ktg fyhgfuyq ftrguetfq fytrfhqtg yrefgyrfh q87yg rf23yro8g283tygfy24ugt
Dania R.
Dania R.
Vallejo, CA
I love this conditioner smells so good and it makes my hair straight with a good small l feeling fresh
iqra k.
iqra k.
Brooklyn, ny
Its awesome, this has to be one of my fav loreal conditioners. I like the smell of it.
Taylor M.
Taylor M.
New Albany, IN
I have only used this product once or twice while at one of my friends house, but I LOVED it. It left my hair feeling great! I would recommend this product to anyone who has dry or frizzy hair. I would use again if I ever find this product. I would recommend leaving it in for a while in the shower, it helps a lot!
Angelica p.
Angelica p.
sincelejo
I can try this product through influenster?