BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

L'Oreal Paris Arginine Triple Resist Reinforcing Shampoo: Instantly helps reinforce hair from root to core to tip, leaving hair stronger and more resistant to hair fall out due to breakage Nourishes root to tip Reinforces strands Resists breakage Up to 3x stronger, more-resistant hair For fragile, thinning hair see more...

• Is this safe to use on colored (lightened) hair or will my hair b...2 Answers
Shayna D.
Franklin, IN
After reading reviews, I decided to try this shampoo and conditioner! I have to say that I LOVE IT!!! I washed, conditioned blow dried, and brushed my hair right before going to bed. And all thru the night I could smell its amazing smell and my hair just felt so clean and soft and as if it Finally had some body to it. As I have really baby fine, thin hair. I would definitely recommend to anyone with fine thin hair!!! It feels and smells Amazing!!!!
Heather H.
Gainesville, FL
I have an auto immune disorder, so losing hair was a huge concern of mine. I have thin, wavy hair and this shampoo definitely noticeably helped with breakage. I noticed less fallout. The plus is that it smells nice too. I'd definitely recommend this if you have issues with breakage or fall out.
Lauryn S.
Jber, Ak
By far the absolute best shampoo and conditioner I have ever used! Most shampoos cause my hair to either dry out or become extremely oily within a few hours of washing it. This shampoo has worked wonders for me and keeps my hair at the perfect, happy medium!
Brianna B.
Maple Grove, MN
This stuff really helped my hair especially because I have dyed it a couple times. I've also been using a lot of heat on my hair so by using this brand of shampoo and conditioner I can really see a difference in the amount of damage I have in my hair
Marlen O.
Glendale, AZ
Loreal shampoo
This the shampoo I use now. I love the smell and they way it leaves my hair clean, fresh and soft. I will never switch to anything else. I highly recommend it. Love this brand so much all the hair products and make up products.
Amber M.
The triple resist is actually my least favorite of the Loreal advanced line. I felt like when i used it my haor would still be sticky and oily even after i blowdry and straightenwd it also. I want soft and fluffy hsir not thin and oily hair.
Carla V.
Este shampoo es execelente desde que lo estoy usando para la caída del cabello uuff e notado la diferencia mi cabello se cae menos y ha crecido un poco ya que lo tenía muy débil
Maegan M.
Conroe, TX
LOVE THIS PRODUCT. Cleans my hair nicely and doesn't seem to leave a lot of build up. It has a great lather and I usually follow with the same product but the conditioner.
Rebecca C.
Kingsville, TX
I'm always trying out new shampoos. I'm a sucker for how they smell. This one smells very good! I love the way it left my hair. I would buy it again.
Courtney H.
Wooton, Ky
Good shampoo but I don't think it works well with my hair type. I would suggest it to other people for strengthening their hair.
Laurie L.
Is this safe to use on colored (lightened) hair or will my hair become brassy?