BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

L'Oreal Paris Arginine Triple Resist Reinforcing Shampoo: Instantly helps reinforce hair from root to core to tip, leaving hair stronger and more resistant to hair fall out due to breakage Nourishes root to tip Reinforces strands Resists breakage Up to 3x stronger, more-resistant hair For fragile, thinning hair see more...

• Is this safe to use on colored (lightened) hair or will my hair b...2 Answers
Rachel V.
This shampoo really helped keep my hair soft and strong after haircuts before I switched to a salon brand. I have long hair that gets tossed around in the wind every day and gets beat up in the detangling process. This kept my strands smooth and prevented further breakage.
Grace V.
Schoharie, NY
Really helps my hair say strong and smells really good. I also felt that it was very hydrating. Overall improves the heath of your hair and helps to rejuvenate it. I was very satisfied with this product.
Corrine B.
Carlisle, PA
I have really dry damaged hair from bleaching it over the years. I recently tried this shampoo and after a week really started noticing how much it's helped repair my hair. My ends were pretty much broken and kept falling off and now it's growing back thicker and my split ends are just about gone! I love this shampoo and so glad I found it just in time!
Geena G.
Denver, CO
I really like how his product reacts with my hair especially how I dye it so much it protects it from the damage and it's easy to wash off, the smell is so good and it's not strong very satisfying.
Josie E.
This shampoo and conditioner rock!! it gives so much hydration and it makes the hair look so healthy. it does straighten it too! i recommend this if you have hair that's not quite curly but not quite straight either!! (yes, it smells great)
Maddy H.
Arcata, CA
This shampoo is really nice. It leaves my hair feeling soft and it smells amazing. It leaves you feeling really clean but not dry like I usually feel after washing my hair. It's like salon quality at an affordable price!
Jamare S.
Toledo, OH
One of the best shampoos out, im mixed with both black and white I get the best of both worlds and honestly this works just fine in my hair, it's affordable, smells great & gives my hair volume
Shayna D.
Franklin, IN
After reading reviews, I decided to try this shampoo and conditioner! I have to say that I LOVE IT!!! I washed, conditioned blow dried, and brushed my hair right before going to bed. And all thru the night I could smell its amazing smell and my hair just felt so clean and soft and as if it Finally had some body to it. As I have really baby fine, thin hair. I would definitely recommend to anyone with fine thin hair!!! It feels and smells Amazing!!!!
Emily A.
Gibsonia, PA
At first I was extremely skeptical about this product. (I was switching shampoo's, we all know what a task that is) So I selected this one to try out. At first it seemed as though my hair was getting greasier (I have thin, fine hair), but over the last month it has improved. It feels far more healthy and actually takes longer to get greasy. I would definitely recommend this to someone with similar hair as myself, however it is a process and patience is necessary for this product.
Heather H.
gainesville , FL
I have an auto immune disorder, so losing hair was a huge concern of mine. I have thin, wavy hair and this shampoo definitely noticeably helped with breakage. I noticed less fallout. The plus is that it smells nice too. I'd definitely recommend this if you have issues with breakage or fall out.
Laurie L.
Is this safe to use on colored (lightened) hair or will my hair become brassy?