Add a Photo

By L'ORÉAL PARIS
#2137 in Shampoo
LOral laboratories have harnessed the power of Arginine an amino acid that occurs naturally in the fibre and around the hair follicle to restructure fragile hair that has a tendency to fall out. This triple action formula provides intense care that nourishes and reconstructs from root to tip. Hair becomes two times more resistant to breakage with 64 less hair fall after the first application.
Photos (2)
Trinity O.
Trinity O.
Cottage Grove , Wi

I usually use high end shampoo and conditioner but I didn't have the chance to go to the beauty store to buy my normal product the last time I needed shampoo so I bought this. I think for the price it worked very well! It made my hair super soft and it smelled great! I would recommend over other drug store hair products!
Alex A.
Alex A.
Columbus, OH

I only use "drug store" / cheaper end conditioners and this one was just not one of my favorites. Compared to others (Pantene, origins, etc) it just didn't condition enough. You can definitely get a more moisturizing conditioner in the same price range.
Anais I.
Anais I.
Denver, CO

One of my all favorite it smells so good on my scalp and it makes my hair so soft give it volume I use this on my dry ends works good I use every other day and i recommend this shampoo to anyone
wendy m.
wendy m.

I just love loreal it one of the best products ever leave your hair smelling fresh and good and it helps your hair a lot it has a lot of good vitamins and proteins in it most try .
Nicole S.
Nicole S.
Las Vegas, NV

Love the scent, consistency but after it makes my hair feel like a rubber band overall I wouldn't use this product again it's affordable, just doesn't agree with my hair
Genesis O.
Genesis O.

It's the best shampoo that I've used in my life, my hair always looks good. All thanks to this product. Conditioner is very good too, I always use both.
Judy C.
Judy C.

Just purchased this and used it for the first time last night. Smells so good!! I woke up with my hair straight so I'm happy. So far so good!
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
Elkins, WV

I love this shampoo, even n though it is not my first choice. I prefer Paul Mitchell but the more affordable option is this! Great stuff!!!
VE-858884, Betzaida R.
VE-858884, Betzaida R.
Medley, FL

I feel so much love for this shampoo. My hair is thin and it is smeared with grease. This shampoo by L'Oréal is it soft and manageable.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beaumont, CA

All the Shampoo's work very well. I love there products. Leaves your hair feeling great and looking beautiful.

Join Now