L'Oréal Paris Arginine Resist X3 Mask with Reinforcing Serum

LOral laboratories have harnessed the power of Arginine an amino acid that occurs naturally in the fibre and around the hair follicle to restructure fragile hair that has a tendency to fall out. This triple action formula provides intense care that nourishes and reconstructs from root to tip. Hair becomes two times more resistant to breakage with 64 less hair fall after the first application.

Does this leave your hair geekier silkier and does it have any weigh down effects?
Start your review of L'Oréal Paris Arginine Resist X3 Mask with Reinforcing Serum!
How would you rate this product?
Hamilton, ON
Purchased at: Walmart
A pretty good product! Leaves my hair soft and smooth after use. I’m not sure if it actually makes my hair stronger (as there no way to really test that) but it smells good and makes my hair shiny.
Barrie, ON
I'm definitely a sucker for marketing, packaging, and trying the newest thing even when I have good options at home.  That's how I ended up buying this.  I liked the look of it and liked that it claimed to help with hair fall at a time when my hair seemed to be thinning.  All in all it's ok, it's fine as an every day conditioner but did not give me the results I'd expect to see from a hair mask or deep conditioning treatment.  No significant smoothing, softening, or detangling.  Did not do anything significant for breakage or hair fall and, worst of all, I HATED the fragrance.  I can't really describe it but I just found it really unpleasant.  Even just putting this in my hair then smelling it throughout the day made my head hurt.  Not a fan and wouldn't buy again when I've tried cheaper options with better results.
Thunder Bay , ON
L'Oréal Paris Arginine Resist X3 Mask with Reinforcing Serum uploaded by Gates S.
This mask made my hair feel super soft and smooth, I really like it for the price just wish it had a overall bigger effect on my hair but over all would recommend.
I have used this product twice and I LOVE the after math look,. I have color damaged hair, trying to let it grow out on its own and after using this product my hair looks super silky. Super shiny. Regarding softness, I haven't seen much difference, but if there is after weeks, I'll update. It smells great. The texture is sort of runny. I would definitely recommend it if you're looking for shine
Sudbury, Ontario
Purchased this product once and used it about once a week until it ran out. The scent was not strong and didn't stay in your hair. Honestly I find that organic coconut oil does a better job and so I tend to recommend that to my friends. Not a bad product but it didn't have any great effects on my hair.
I use hair masks religiously and I loved the idea of trying this one both because of the packaging and because of the price. It smells nice, has a decent amount of uses and conditioned my bleached platinum hair beautifully. I would definitely recommend
Whistler, BC
Good as a conditioner, not great as a hair mask This product leaves your haire smooth shiny and strong looking but not more so than any other conditioner with the same claim. However this costs double the price for half the amount. I will continue to use this product but I will not repurchase
Hannon, ON
This #LorealParis Arginine Mask is a great product to get beautiful results . I really love this @LorealParisCan Hair Care Line . It makes my hair much stronger, also nourished and keeps my hair looking it best.
Mirabel
Juste une chose a dire ! Il est génial ! Je l'adore ! Mes cheveux sont extremement doux et brillant apres chaque utilisation ! I love it !
La Crete , AB
This product is quick and easy to use. It leaves your hair feeling amazingly soft and smelling great!